Gay lorry drivers......Whats the deal?

Ive noticed in many lorry parks where I stop to answer the call of nature the toilet cubicles are full of graffiti all over the place seemingly from fellow male lorry drivers after a bit of rumpey pumpey from other drivers, they usually leave a mobile number to contact them. Some toilets even have a hole bored though the side of the cubicle into the adjacent cubicle so the person next door can spy on you or maybe insert a private part though??! The toilets at Lymm have resorted to covering the cubicle sides with sheet steel so nobody can make a hole.

Whats the deal then? If the graffiti to to be believed atleast half of the U.K trucking workforce are secret homosexuals. Is the friendly driver im nattering to about “the good old days before power steering” in the lorrypark on an overnight stop trying to chat me up? Is the trucker in the cafe mentally ■■■■■■■■■■ me?

Before anybody posts back id like to point out im not homophobic, or anti gay or anything like that. Im just wondering if all these drivers with a wife and kids turn temorarily gay when theyre tramping out for the week. I just dont understand!

Doth and Protest

Woah, hang about. This honestly isnt a troll thread, its a genuine question!

Whos writing all this graffiti?

If the mods think this is an innapropriate thread then please lock and delete it, I wont post about it again. I just think its weird that you go for a dump and to read autotrader and theres all this writing all over the place but nobody ever talks about it.

must be a british thing :open_mouth: :laughing: :blush:

Lankytim:
Woah, hang about. This honestly isnt a troll thread, its a genuine question!

Whos writing all this graffiti?

If the mods think this is an innapropriate thread then please lock and delete it, I wont post about it again. I just think its weird that you go for a dump and to read autotrader and theres all this writing all over the place but nobody ever talks about it.

I doubt the mods will delete it- leaving it in place is far crueller! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Lankytim:
Some toilets even have a hole bored though the side of the cubicle into the adjacent cubicle so the person next door can spy on you or maybe insert a private part though??! The toilets at Lymm have resorted to covering the cubicle sides with sheet steel so nobody can make a hole.

Actually the hole is there for a purpose. it is a new invention. :stuck_out_tongue:

There is a man that just got done eating dinner and he was on his way to a party.

Half way there he said, “man i really gotta take a dump.” he got off the freeway, found an abandoned gas station went in there and took a dump.

While he was taking this dump he read a sign that said “There is no tolet paper… You have wipe your ■■■ with your first two fingers, then stick them out the hole and they will be licked clean for you.”

Well, he had no choice so he wiped his ■■■ with his fingers and stuck them out the hole.

All of a sudden a guy with two bricks smacked his fingers.

The man screamed with pain and licked his own fingers.

Not just the normal parking areas, but most of the bloody laybys seem to be infested with car traffic at night. I have witnessed several, shall we say ‘unusual nocturnal activities’ whilst trying to find a quiet park for the night :confused: ,
Made a mistake near Northhampton one night, by parking near Sywell on a layby that was set back from the road. The bloody place was alive with blokes creeping about. I can tell you now, I felt very uncomfortable and didnt want to get out to have a pee till the place went quiet sometime after midnight!.
taught me a valuable lesson about taking an empty bottle when nighting out in the UK.
Having said that, Belgium and Holland seem to have more than their fair share of woofters :open_mouth:
A sign of the times I suppose :frowning:

And whats wrong with being a Gay Lorry Driver? :open_mouth:

I spend a lot of my time digging through cubicle walls and doing Graffiti. :unamused:
Although a Dremel multitool comes in handy nowadays due to the steel at Lymm.

bikemonkey:
And whats wrong with being a Gay Lorry Driver? :open_mouth:

Absolutley nothing at all!

Lankytim:
If the graffiti to to be believed atleast half of the U.K trucking workforce are secret homosexuals.

Well, there are 460,000 working truck drivers in the UK so I presume you have seen some graffiti somewhere which suggests that at least 230,000 of them- “half”- are homosexuals.

Don’t suppose you’d care to explain what that was?

And why would it matter anyway? What have anybody else’s ■■■■■■ preferences got to do with me, you or anybody? What are you trying to say here?

Harry Monk:

Lankytim:
If the graffiti to to be believed atleast half of the U.K trucking workforce are secret homosexuals.

Well, there are 460,000 working truck drivers in the UK so I presume you have seen some graffiti somewhere which suggests that at least 230,000 of them- “half”- are homosexuals.

Don’t suppose you’d care to explain what that was?

And why would it matter anyway? What have anybody else’s ■■■■■■ preferences got to do with me, you or anybody? What are you trying to say here?

Have you seen the loos at Lymm recently? 230k would be a conservative estimate!, although they do clean it all off every now and again.

Explain what what was?

It doesnt matter, other peoples ■■■■■■ preferances havent got anything to do with me or anybody else and im NOT trying to “say anything”.

Like I said this isnt a troll thread, im just trying to get my head round all the graffiti everywhere asking for ■■■■■■ favours.

sounds like some1 is looking for another 2 share the long nights away with :open_mouth:

I reckon its a secret marketing method by the OP.

He’s annoyed nobody’s replied to his ad’s :wink:

I think a lot of that graffiti is just bored kids - I suspect people post up their mates mobile number for a “joke”, I doubt very much that any of it is actually from gay drivers attempting to contact others.

There may have been a “glory hole” scene at motorway services once upon a time but as far back as i can remember all cubicles have been steel sheeted to stop such practices.

If i was a gay driver wanting to contact others in earnest then i guess the internet would be the place to do it, not some graffiti on a truckstop bog wall :laughing:

tim get a grip mate ,a good hard grip .
:laughing: i take it you called one of these numbers up :laughing:
and it was charged at £1.00 a minute ,hence the post :laughing:
as for glory holes you dont have to put it threw . :question: :laughing:

I’m 100% with Lanky on this one…the rest of you are probably just a bunch of closet buggers anyhow…thats why your defending these people

When i go for a ■■■■■ in a public convenience…(only when i have to)…i do not want to be seeing this disgusting ■■■■■ all over the toilet cubicle… Sometimes it’s so plastered everywhere you don’t know where to look…It is offensive!!!

Fair is Fair…these people have some funny habits…so ok go and do it in a out of site layby…same as straight people…but beyond that respect the majority of men…whom ain’t that way and don’t like it…and leave the bogs free of obsenities… :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

And for those whom say the majority of people are alright about it…look how many heads turn in drivers room when a gay scene comes on the telly…and look at the disgust on their face

They as individuals can be alright…but its the act and the advertisement that offends

Alway had me curious though…what about the ladies toilets :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

SuperSmiley:
When i go for a [zb] in a public convenience…(only when i have to)…i do not want to be seeing this disgusting [zb] all over the toilet cubicle… Sometimes it’s so plastered everywhere you don’t know where to look…It is offensive!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Class pic :laughing: