Gay lorry drivers......Whats the deal?

To be a gay is not normal. Straight is normal. Being gay is an abnormal state of mind. Therefore they should be tested for mad gay disease before being allowed behind the wheel of a 44 ton truck.
You can always spot one on the motorway. they are the ones that brake hard in front of you. forcing you to bang them from behind.

Aren’t these the same ones that have blue lights in the window…? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

I’ve absolutely nothing against gay truck drivers, as long as both of the women are babes. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

i saw an interesting advert at lymm that i nearly responded to. it was a mum and daughter looking for a good time. upon second reading i noticed the daughter was actually 65! so didn’t bother.
it’s all just a bit of fun.

I was never confused. :smiley:

Well i am 100% lesbian. No shame whatsoever. Sorry.

Lankytim:
Before anybody posts back id like to point out im not homophobic, or anti gay or anything like that.

We wouldn’t say anything like that, it’s more likely to be ‘it takes one to know one’

peirre:

Eye-eye there’s another one :wink: if you drop your keys on the floor just don’t bend over to pick them up :unamused:

There was a thing on the bbc about female health fitness visitors being chatted up by lesbians, i didn’t see the problem, it’s when you’re a bloke and you get chatted up by lesbians, that could be a problem :exclamation:

I have it on good authority that this peverse activity has been wiped out completely

Seeing as they confiscated my permanent marker :angry: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Mikejk:
Eye-eye there’s another one :wink: if you drop your keys on the floor just don’t bend over to pick them up :unamused:

I`m with Mr Vain on this subject … 100% Lesbian
What I can do with my tounge is amazing, according to the Mrs :wink:

I always thought I was straight, until a few months ago.

I got talking to a bird in a bar and she said “I’m a lesbian, when I wake up in the morning I think about women and their wonderful breasts, when I eat, I think of women and how they look so wonderful, and all through the day and night all I can think about is women, because I’m a Lesbian”

I thought “Jeesus, all these years I thought I was straight, then I find out I’m a lesbian too!”

quite a few reply to them as when my neighbour annoyed everyone on the street someone put his number on the toilet walls at the jet garage at the bottom of highgate hill on the a30 stating only ring between 11pm and 3am . apparently he had in excess of 20 calls over a 2week period . i felt sorry for his wife she was ok and didnt deserve it really but just goes to show

Quinny:
Aren’t these the same ones that have blue lights in the window…? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

a few weeks ago i read something on here about the blue light brigade
and what they stood for…
since then ive noticed only 1 truck on the motorway with the blue ( fairy lights)
in the window :astonished: :open_mouth: must be some truth in it lol

I was in Lymm a couple of weeks ago,i went in for a wash and some youngish guy must of went in and out about half a dozen times. Then i went for a macy dee’s, when i come out i stood and had a smoke before going up to the bar. He was still hanging about going in and out. He was still about when i went. Not sure if he was hanging about looking for some action or had the squits and wanted to be handy for the bog !!! One thing for sure though, i would imagine they only hang around where they will get some action!!

Twoninety88:
Made a mistake near Northhampton one night, by parking near Sywell on a layby that was set back from the road. The bloody place was alive with blokes creeping about. I can tell you now, I felt very uncomfortable and didnt want to get out to have a pee till the place went quiet sometime after midnight!.
taught me a valuable lesson about taking an empty bottle when nighting out in the UK.

Well - that’s one less dirty ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ in laybys :unamused:

surprised no one has mentioned parking up in italy yet.

dambuster:

Twoninety88:
Made a mistake near Northhampton one night, by parking near Sywell on a layby that was set back from the road. The bloody place was alive with blokes creeping about. I can tell you now, I felt very uncomfortable and didnt want to get out to have a pee till the place went quiet sometime after midnight!.
taught me a valuable lesson about taking an empty bottle when nighting out in the UK.

Well - that’s one less dirty [zb] ■■■■■■■ in laybys :unamused:

I pulled into the Stockyard on friday evening about 1730 hrs to wait for
a driver as i had run out of time to get home and some ■■■■■■ in an artic
come speeding into the yard and stopped in the middle of the parking
area, he then jumped out of the cab and proceded to ■■■■ up his wheel :angry:
WTF is that all about? 20 second walk to some clean toilets and he does a
■■■■ in the middle of the yard. I guess thats the type of professional driver
who gets other drivers tarred with the same brush… Rant over :smiley:

Sorry for going off topic a bit :confused:

Mikejk:
it’s when you’re a bloke and you get chatted up by lesbians, that could be a problem :exclamation:

Unless they have one of these in their hand, then it could be err… interesting?

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Olz69:
I pulled into the Stockyard on friday evening about 1730 hrs to wait for
a driver as i had run out of time to get home and some ■■■■■■ in an artic
come speeding into the yard and stopped in the middle of the parking
area, he then jumped out of the cab and proceded to ■■■■ up his wheel :angry:

WTF is that all about? 20 second walk to some clean toilets and he does a
■■■■ in the middle of the yard. I guess thats the type of professional driver
who gets other drivers tarred with the same brush… Rant over :smiley:

Sorry for going off topic a bit :confused:

He was probably just marking his territory. :wink: