"Gassed" does it happen!

Before anyone starts I know there have been a few mentions of it on here as of late, I also didn’t put it in the euro forum as I have heard of mmtm cases in the Uk.

So forgetting about Dr’s who say it isn’t possible, who has first hand experience of this “gassing” practice?

I personally have never had it happen, although I have had colleagues who claim to have. It was often associated with a driver who spent all his money in the bag house on his way down to Spain and needed some excuse as to where the money had went, but know we are hearing of drivers parked up
In a Uk industrial estate on one of there 2 nights out a week being gassed.

So hands up time who has it happened to? Or who knows someone personally that it has happened to?

NTSA! :unamused:

My uncle who done euro and rusdian work for 30 years said the only drivers he knew who got gassed where the ones buying beer like it was the night before phohibition started or couldnt avoid the brasses.

bigtruck:
Before anyone starts I know there have been a few mentions of it on here as of late, I also didn’t put it in the euro forum as I have heard of mmtm cases in the Uk.

So forgetting about Dr’s who say it isn’t possible, who has first hand experience of this “gassing” practice?

I personally have never had it happen, although I have had colleagues who claim to have. It was often associated with a driver who spent all his money in the bag house on his way down to Spain and needed some excuse as to where the money had went, but know we are hearing of drivers parked up
In a Uk industrial estate on one of there 2 nights out a week being gassed.

So hands up time who has it happened to? Or who knows someone personally that it has happened to?

So you would rather hear it from a driver who says he’s been “gassed and robbed” even though medical experts say it is not possible?
You answered your own question!

Excuse my ignorance but what is a “bag house” and what is being “gassed”? Thanks

NewLad:
Excuse my ignorance but what is a “bag house” and what is being “gassed”? Thanks

At a guess, a house of ill repute! And gassed, when it is alleged that gas has been pumped into your cab to stop you waking up, whilst you get “robbed”.

^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^

Any locations of these “bag houses” so i can put them on my salt nav as places to avoid. :grimacing:

Get yourself on the net but the morals of a lot of young ladies these days means you really have no excuse to be paying for it!!!

Was a joke mate, happily married

This may help

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102727&p=1530502#p1530502

That’s full of my mates uncles cousins best friend was attacked I want personal experiences.

bigtruck:
That’s full of my mates uncles cousins best friend was attacked I want personal experiences.

OK, let me get my gas can, tell me where you are and I’ll give you a personal experience :laughing: :wink:

The Sarge:

bigtruck:

OK, let me get my gas can, tell me where you are and I’ll give you a personal experience :laughing: :wink:

So have you first hand experience ?

No, but you will if I can find you :wink:

The Royal College of Anaesthetists say this…

Despite the increasing numbers of reports of people being gassed in motor-homes or commercial trucks in France, and the warning put out by the Foreign Office for travellers to be aware of this danger, this College remains of the view that this is a myth. It is the view of the College that it would not be possible to render someone unconscious by blowing ether, chloroform or any of the currently used volatile anaesthetic agents, through the window of a motor-home without their knowledge, even if they were sleeping at the time.

Ether is an extremely pungent agent and a relatively weak anaesthetic by modern standards and has a very irritant affect on the air passages, causing coughing and sometimes vomiting. It takes some time to reach unconsciousness, even if given by direct application to the face on a cloth, and the concentration needed by some sort of spray administered directly into a room would be enormous. The smell hangs around for days and would be obvious to anyone the next day. Even the more powerful modern volatile agents would need to be delivered in tankerloads of carrier gas or by a large compressor. Potential agents, such as the one used by the Russians in the Moscow siege are few in number and difficult to obtain. Moreover, these drugs would be too expensive for the average thief to use.

The other important point to remember is that general anaesthetics are potentially very dangerous, which is why they are only administered in the UK by doctors who have undergone many years of postgraduate training in the subject and who remain with the unconscious patient throughout the anaesthetic. Unsupervised patients are likely to die from obstruction of the airway by their tongues falling back. In the Moscow seige approximately 20% of the people died, many probably from airway obstruction directly related to the agent used. If there was a totally safe, odourless, potent, cheap anaesthetic agent available to thieves for this purpose it is likely the medical profession would know about it and be investigating its use in anaesthetic practice.

I worked with a lad who claimed he got gassed and had 20+ pallets of razor blades nicked ‘during the day’, said he had a banging headache when he woke up :smiley:

OllieNotts:
I worked with a lad who claimed he got gassed and had 20+ pallets of razor blades nicked ‘during the day’, said he had a banging headache when he woke up :smiley:

Some money’s worth in that, wonder did he get a new car shortly after.

bigtruck:

OllieNotts:

Some money’s worth in that, wonder did he get a new car shortly after.

Don’t know what you mean… :laughing:

Gassed does it happen :- only in people’s heads