Funny name plates in windscreens

Short legs,and so on.List what has made you chuckle.
Pie man. :smiley:

Tin Tin

Now the bloke who had that in his window sure didn’t look like him. The bloke was 4 sizes bigger then Tin Tin

“Bloke who goes down the pub Saturday lunchtime then spends the rest of the afternoon posting pointless threads” made me chuckle. :wink:

Thanks Harry.

mickyblue:
Tin Tin

Now the bloke who had that in his window sure didn’t look like him. The bloke was 4 sizes bigger then Tin Tin

Perhaps he was from Lancashire, and because of his size his wife was constantly saying “Tin Tin Yet”.

Two drivers with the same company,one had a plate on the windscreen with “How’s things?” on it,the other driver had one with “Not too bad” on his :unamused:

“Fat ■■■■■

Mark D1xon

Is that an invitation to bruise Mr Dixon?

Sent from somewhere… Not sure where exactly but I’m probably only a bit lost :slight_smile:

“It’s me” i have seen it

Depends on what you class as “funny” and if they make you chuckle,then fair play the driver has brightened up your day.
I dont think i have ever seen one that has made me chuckle,have been known smile whilst thinking . . “what a ■■■■■ though.

“Nobody”
Then under the plate, on the grille
does it better :laughing:

WHALE OIL BEEF HOOKED On a ERF In Surrey many years ago. And Monkey Hanger ( Guess Where ) :smiley:

remember seeing “■■■■■■■■” on a scania from carlisle think it was one of hinchcliffes? always wondered how he got away with it :open_mouth:

‘■■■■■’ and yes he looked like he was a . . . . :unamused:

largebloke1969:
remember seeing “■■■■■■■■” on a scania from carlisle think it was one of hinchcliffes? always wondered how he got away with it :open_mouth:

Hopefuly pulling a powder tanker.
No more questions m"lud.

Woman who worked for wiseman dairies had "mad cow"in get windscreen

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

My mate had DILLIGAF in his. Funniest thing was when he was in a news item on ITV news the other week about the tax on static caravans as he worked for Westram and transported them. He was in a shot strapping down a load whilst they were interviewing someone as he was and his numberplate with DILLIGAF was clearly visible in the windscreen.

I wonder how many people worked it out. :smiley:

Used to see a driver out and about with " Barrioke " in his screen, that used to make me laugh, he drove a burgundy Daf for MB Transport