Fuel Protests Nationwide

Well guys are u all still standing by ur Fair Fuel UK buddies or are u gonna be joining the nationwide Go Slow which is happening on the 21st April at 12pm nationwide and then a nationwide blockade so we can show this government that enough is enough.

how many trucks, 2 or 3?

You can count on Tesco.

NTSA!

I think I’m doing my hair that day. Let me know when it’s about pay. :wink:

Aren’t Tesco on a permanent go slow usually 45 on the motorway it won’t change anything all that will happen is you’ll spark off more idiots panic buying and giving the government a fuel tax wind fall as the pumps dry up

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Go slow , i go slow everyday :laughing:

So its go slow now have we ditched the roundabout 3 times thing? :laughing:

stick to the speed limits job done

the 21st is a Saturday… whoopeee… good plan… how about 9am monday or 5pm friday ■■?

Trukkertone:
the 21st is a Saturday… whoopeee… good plan… how about 9am monday or 5pm friday ■■?

and nice Fishing&Picnic Weather

What do you hope to achieve by this, apart from loosing yet more public confidence in the haulage industry?
Do you honestly think that by doing this and throwing your teddies out of your pram you will get the government to listen.
This country is in huge debt, (why that is, is for another argument) and if we start acting like children by doing silly things like this it will ■■■■■■■ us, with the end result being; no jobs, no money and no hope for any future.

Silverback
3 Feathers Haulage

Rallyman:
Well guys are u all still standing by ur Fair Fuel UK buddies or are u gonna be joining the nationwide Go Slow which is happening on the 21st April at 12pm nationwide and then a nationwide blockade so we can show this government that enough is enough.

Why don’t you continue your crap on the original thread, striking or blockading on a weekend affects no one but you do not have the ■■■■■■■■ to drive a farm tractor into downing street on a weekday.

Saturday 21st, let me see!

donington-park.co.uk/events/ … pionships/

Sorry we are wasting fuel that day :wink:

Wheel Nut:
Saturday 21st, let me see!

donington-park.co.uk/events/ … pionships/

Sorry we are wasting fuel that day :wink:

I’m wasting lots of fuel that day driving the car to Edinburgh and back for football. I think I get about 30 to the gallon and it’s a 760 mile round trip so…

Trukkertone:

FFS i often wonder who is the brains behind this sort of idea i mean lunchtime on a sat FFS !!!
I agree that fuel is to expensive, but whilst not being the best at typing i can use a calculator and can work out if the rate will pay me for the job or not!!, note i said me,i cant know other hauliers cost’s but often wonder when you know they have finance on the truck,trailer,insurance,invoice factoring,road tax, then pay to park ie operating centre, then pay again to use the wash,and thats before any 6/8 weekly checks,tyres, or other repairs, fitters wages and at this point you have yet to put fuel in the tank!
tbh some of the major player’s are the worst offenders at working for v slim profit margins as they have to some point the volume of work, as an o/d i cant compete with this and tbh whats the point trying?

I think if the fuel price went down the big companies would see a reason to cut the rates,so we in the haulage industry would be no better off.

pursy:
I think if the fuel price went down the big companies would see a reason to cut the rates,so we in the haulage industry would be no better off.

Glad someone else thinks this I have been saying it for ages.

correts it need sto happen on monday or friday to get the full effect.but we need to get car drivers to join in aswell.but it will never happen as thay do not realisehow importan wea are to keep thsi country supplied.

Will make no difference whatsoever…

Rallyman are you retarded?
Cast your mind back to the year 2000, blockades and go slows did not work, why the hell are you doing the same again■■? plus you dont even to a proper blockade you run away when the police turn up :laughing:

On a saturday lunchtime, that sounds rebellious, anyone remember roundabout day?