Fuel protest..

.If any of you guys want to be included please PM me.

where and when

PM only for details…The new anti terrorist laws prohibit me from saying anything more. :frowning:

Paul Hoggard:

Much as it pains me to agree with someone who’s advocated taking out a biker on this forum, I agree with you.

sod the protest lets all run on RED the great british legal system will go into melt down :laughing: (wouldnt be the first time) i paid £1.07 for a litre today :question: the goverment had there chance sod them run on red :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As I don’t pay for the truck fuel you can count me out, but if you organise one for private car drivers I will come along

I seem to be agreeing with quite a few of Paul’s more recent posts including this one.

I think I will have Monday off and go to the Doctors. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

att:
PM only for details…The new anti terrorist laws prohibit me from saying anything more. :frowning:

What on earth do you mean?

Are you seriously saying that the right to protest has been removed?

bobthedog:

att:

What on earth do you mean?

Are you seriously saying that the right to protest has been removed?

The right to protest outside fuel dumps certainly has

So what are they saying protesters are, terrorists?

Does anyone in the public actually think that terrorists would be parking outside a fuel depot with company names and logos all over the place?

I struggle to see where they get the logic from, as I can’t see any firm called “homicide bombing ltd” putting the name on the side of a truck.

Does this really mean that you/we are not prepared to put a little of our freedom and liberty at stake for the ultimate good of ourselves and families, because that is what it comes down to?

Can you just imagine the headlines when it comes to trial?

“Terrorist Truckers bomb plots foiled”

“Truckers in court for threatening major terror incident when they parked illegally outside of fuel depots nationwide!”

This is why nothing gets done. This is why people are getting out of the UK. The last protests planned by the Red Baron were ridiculous. I was the only one of thirty agreed people to turn up.

I would have stood alone but why bother? I quit the UK and you are all welcome to it.

bobthedog:
I struggle to see where they get the logic from…

It’s called keeping the plebes under control by removing their right to criticise those in power. You can’t protest outside the houses of parliament now without written permission. They say this is democracy…doesn’t feel like it anymore.

jimti:
As I don’t pay for the truck fuel you can count me out, but if you organise one for private car drivers I will come along

i dont know if this one ir related but the group i am involved in is for everyone, not just truckers

I would be grateful if someone could let me know of any upcoming events with any protests. Did the last one really work?

why not do somthing that will be good for all of us.protest for a big drive and duty hours cut with no loss of earnings .they have digi tachos and all the rest of it to check on us. why not join the world of train drivers ,firemen, council workers ect they keep harping on about safety lets give em it

fuse:
protest for a big drive and duty hours cut with no loss of earnings .

as much as i would like to see that, who would pay for it? hauliers are going bust all over the place. they cant afford to pay us any more at the moment. i actually feel sorry for them. all we have to worry about is doing the job and how much went in the bank afterwards. they are the ones who are trying to figure out where the money is coming from to put in our banks. poor sods

fuse:
why not do somthing that will be good for all of us.protest for a big drive and duty hours cut with no loss of earnings .they have digi tachos and all the rest of it to check on us. why not join the world of train drivers ,firemen, council workers ect they keep harping on about safety lets give em it

That’s one surefire way to get even more foreign trucks on British roads.

scanny77:

fuse:

as much as i would like to see that, who would pay for it? hauliers are going bust all over the place. they cant afford to pay us any more at the moment. i actually feel sorry for them. all we have to worry about is doing the job and how much went in the bank afterwards. they are the ones who are trying to figure out where the money is coming from to put in our banks. poor sods

Scanny77, are you some kind of wind-up merchant? Surely you don’t believe what you’ve just written above? If so, you’re the one I feel sorry for. :open_mouth:

i would not worry to mutch about the big compenys they have found the money for digi tachos and all it entails . the silly wtd, and yes the big increase in new truck prices for euro four and five when i see the hours worked quite legally i have no simpathy

Paul Hoggard:

scanny77:

fuse:

Scanny77, are you some kind of wind-up merchant? Surely you don’t believe what you’ve just written above? If so, you’re the one I feel sorry for. :open_mouth:

open your eyes and look around

the big companies are a bit different. they have international depots making more money than in the uk so they can make their money that way. the domestic hauliers dont have that income though