From Truckersworld

theghostofcain:

kitkat:
c’mon all you’s lot out there who ain’t put their name to the petition yet,it don’t take long and we are always wanting a truckers life to be a better one.if we don’t STICK TOGETHER then who the hell is going to help us :question: so get your name and air your views as tesco’s say every little helps :laughing:

It’s always the same. They will be the ones that moan the most when nothing changes.

very true mate very true,but then again they can’t come and cry we didn’t know :wink:

any chance of making this post a sticky rather than adding to it all day to keep it at the top? it will be ongoing and not everyone comes in regularly

Mines on and I feel better just writing down a few home truths, but what will it get us■■? :question: :question:

scanny77:
any chance of making this post a sticky rather than adding to it all day to keep it at the top? it will be ongoing and not everyone comes in regularly

Your wish is our command, done. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

many thanks on behalf of Truckersworld :smiley:

funnyfut:
but what will it get us■■? :question: :question:

Unable to promise anything, we all know what it is like getting blood out of a stone.
By compiling all drivers views into one area, and then making the people in power see the low moral of Truckers.
Might just get somebody in the right place on our side. :wink:

A lot of the comments are mentioning “Action” just that from enough Truckers should make them listen. :question:

Got to start somewhere :exclamation: :exclamation:
Thanks coffeeholic

funnyfut wrote:

Mines on and I feel better just writing down a few home truths, but what will it get us■■?

Probably get us a lot more than if we dont add our names and views. To put it in the form of a cliche: "If you dont buy a ticket you wont win the raffle"
Its got to be worth trying.....hasnt it :question: :question:

it may not get us very far but how far will you get by sitting around truckstops complaining to other people in the same situation? we have to do something to achieve anything. complaining to each other will get us nowhere!

Been there done the decent thing. Can anyone tell me how to see the comments that have been added? I can’t figure it out, just techno thick i reckon. :blush: :unamused:

funnyfut:
Mines on and I feel better just writing down a few home truths, but what will it get us■■? :question: :question:

who knows funnyfut what it will get us,but if it gets rid of this wtd then it’s a start.but people pressure and all that.the more that complain then the goverment will need to listen eventually. :wink:

Wiretwister:
Can anyone tell me how to see the comments that have been added? . :blush: :unamused:

Sorry you cannot see them yet :exclamation:
I will create a page with all comments on it for all to read.
I did not want to restrict in lengh any comments so felt this would be the best way to do it.

I am a trucker Mon-Fri
Sat is catch up day.
so please allow me time. I will inform you as soon as possible,when you can read them.

Wiretwister:
Been there done the decent thing. Can anyone tell me how to see the comments that have been added? I can’t figure it out, just techno thick i reckon. :blush: :unamused:

i think bazman is going to put a page up with the comments etc on it,once they feel they have as much names as they are going to get plus when it has been sent to the people who they have aimed this petition i suppose it will be done once bazman has permission from rikki and lucy 1st. :wink:

Thanks Baz. To be fair I’m such a techno numpty I thought it was something I was doing wrong. :blush: :blush: I can wait though I’m curious to see how many similar comments are being posted and maybe even some opposing views as well. :bulb: :open_mouth:

Just an Update.
529 Viewings. :smiley:
38 constructive comments. :sunglasses:
About 7% have joined in this campaign. :frowning:

Still like to hear from those that have not. :question:
Takes 2 minutes to air your views, do not even need to leave this forum.

Just click http://www.truckersworld.co.uk/campaign.htm

Ive added my name too..but those who dont vote will always jump on the backs of others fighting a just cause in their names too..and declaring didnt we do well`

I’m in

As promised you can now view the comments being received towards the
“Enough is Enough”. Campaign
Please for now only read the comments and not use them for other purposes. Once we feel there is enough to act with we will launch the campaign and open this up for you to send to your own MPs etc.
Thanks for all your support.
Those that have not, there is still time.
Barrie
http://www.truckersworld.co.uk/camp1.htm

Ehhh…what exactly is it we’re campaigning against, if not just about everything ■■?

I do not think it is very clear from the text what we’re actually signing, except that we’re just basically unhappy with it all.

I think we need to see this campaign split into different issues. I cannot at the moment sign this because I’m not going to complain about all that are mentioned. T.ex. I am not so sure the POA in the WTD couldn’t work out to my benefit. I do not want to campaign against it before I have genuinely tried to work with it.
Will be happy to sign a campaign on most of the other issues mentioned.

■■
Jo

i havent signed it as i dont agree with the wtd referance in fact i dont agree with the wtd full stop sorry barry though the other points are vaild ie crime and parking

alix776:
i havent signed it as i dont agree with the wtd referance in fact i dont agree with the wtd full stop sorry barry though the other points are vaild ie crime and parking

alix776 I respect your comments, the campaign is not about any specific point, It is about all points.
We do not get consulted on any new changes that affect our future.
If we can get attention from a few people in power, maybe some media coverage and make this government realise that Truckers have a new tool. “The Internet” to talk ,debate, and discuss, they might start to realise we want to be consulted about new changes. we are going to start standing up for ourselves, by Uniting.
Then no miracles.
But maybe we can talk to make changes for the better.