From Truckersworld

Likewise, happy to add my voice to the collective.

kitkat:
just added my 10 quids worth :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: just one point are we allowed to call blair a muppet :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Me too… does that make the other two Waldorf and Statler? :smiling_imp:

just added my name n comments to the list :laughing:

just added my name and comments to the list also :smiley:

DONE

shaun:
just added my name n comments to the list :laughing:

Me too!

Great idea, and supported by another really pee’d off ex-trucker

kitkat:
just added my 10 quids worth :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: just one point are we allowed to call blair a muppet :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

that is something we can unite on. we all share the same feelings about tony :laughing:

scanny77:

kitkat:

that is something we can unite on. we all share the same feelings about tony :laughing:

Perhaps we should send the trucknet website details to each of the polical parties and tell them to monitor it. They could lose or gain a lot of votes

Fully agree

Done it

Done it as well :smiley:

First thanks for posting this Rikki :laughing:
And all members who are quick to respond and add their comments :laughing: ( some quite interesting one’s :wink: )
sounds like Truck & Driver will be supporting us also.

If the response is good enough to do anything with, we will hope start, to send out letters with your comments (No E/mails) ater the Election. To all key players , ie Media, DfT,

If any members might be interested, we will look at putting all your comments on one webpage so that you could direct your own MP to look, or print it to send to who might take a look
(again No e/mails)

We will try to keep you informed,
Lets hope for once somebody will listen to us the truckers, instead of by-passing us in any negotiations.
Thanks again for your support.

Hope those that have read this will allow me to “Bump” it now and again.
The more that comment and add their name the better.

hi bazman,just 1 point,would it not be a good idea to send them out before the election as well as after it :question:

good to hear truck & driver might be on board,hopefully we can get more media personnel on board as well,the more the better spreads the word quicker and it would let 10 downing street know that we ain’t happy about this.good luck and please keep us informed. :wink:

kitkat:
hi bazman,just 1 point,would it not be a good idea to send them out before the election as well as after it :question:

The reason I say after is to get the response from you the “Truckers”
The more names that are on the list the more the chance they will sit up and listen to us.
Also it is best to send to those who will be in power for the next 5 Years.
I am hopeful that it is getting a airing in T&D next month, this will hopefully get more response.

Being here on the No1 is getting a positive approach.
But 327 viewings, 17 sumissions to campaign.

This Campaign “might” work, but it “might not”
It definately will not work without support.

353 viewings 21 submitted their names and comments.
About 5%

Those that have not, I respect your choice, but I would appreciate a few of you posting here.
Why You do not support it.
All you are doing is airing your thoughts on what you think of a Truckers life, or just adding your name.
It Will be fully confidential.

i`ve just pitched in as well
roy…

submitted mine earlier :sunglasses:

simon

c’mon all you’s lot out there who ain’t put their name to the petition yet,it don’t take long and we are always wanting a truckers life to be a better one.if we don’t STICK TOGETHER then who the hell is going to help us :question: so get your name and air your views as tesco’s say every little helps :laughing:

kitkat:
c’mon all you’s lot out there who ain’t put their name to the petition yet,it don’t take long and we are always wanting a truckers life to be a better one.if we don’t STICK TOGETHER then who the hell is going to help us :question: so get your name and air your views as tesco’s say every little helps :laughing:

It’s always the same. They will be the ones that moan the most when nothing changes.