frizzante wine

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: had some fizzanti this christmas lads. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: what day is it■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This is the first day you’ve opened your eyes since Christmas???WOW!

And the comical security guard wandering around on his bike with his gun (i wouldnt let him guard chickens never mind trucks )
Those were the days eh?

Didnt he shoot his foot once showing someone how his gun worked ?

Was that Clive who was married to one of the waitresses (Maria i think?)

Yes he was ,but as buster said they split up, I asked the question on here a couple of years ago and Clives father who is a member here (possibly harry ?) confirmed it.

I always laughed at (completely off topic ) the plastic chair factory on the side of the motorway before Carisio which had rows and rows of chairs being tested for uv light.

your right kebut about the guard at carisio mate, his name was franco and whilest he was trying to do the john wayne bit shoot his toe off. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:thy didnt let him have the gun back for two years mate.

buster5769:
think your jb but she left him saw him in there this summer his with someone else now, and brian jennings married emma, tony still works behind the bar, stella has gone think they caught her with her hand in the till, last time i was there it was just me and 1 other brit, not the same anymore[/quote

Hullo,
One of my lads used to live there as well, He was living with one of the Girls from the Garonne, Margariitha, this was at the same time as Brian married Emarosa, and Clive was going out with, I forget her name at the moment, not Stella, this lass was English but was working at the Garonne. My lad and Margaritha fell out and parted company, although he still has a daughter from her Sophie. I can’t remember too much about all this because, it was either too long ago, I’m getting a bit senile in my old age, or I was too ■■■■■■ on Frazzanti to give a Monkeys ####.

Cheers, Archie.

Can you remember on a Saturday morning when a couple of drivers would drop their trailers and run up to the market in Biella, a lovely little town up in the hills. Each cab had four or five drivers piled in and after a morning in Biella it was back to Carrisio for yet more Frizz. :slight_smile:
If you didn’t have the ice cream after the set meal then you could have the fruit platter which was often an apple, some grapes and loads of Monkey nuts. :laughing:

I remember getting ■■■■■■ on this stuff when i was about twelve, was soo easy to drink, god i miss going to Italy with my uncle Noel! :smiley:

dazteahan:
I remember getting ■■■■■■ on this stuff when i was about twelve, was soo easy to drink, god i miss going to Italy with my uncle Noel! :smiley:

Uncle Noel off Funstons?

has any one on here managed to buy the famous nicker elastic loosener in england i would love to get some,

I asked an Italian subby that came to England now and again to bring me some 6 years ago. He refused because he said it wasnt wine and wasnt fit for human consumption! He brought me Barbera instead, I enjoyed it but could have bought that anywhere. Frizzante has an export ban, undefined in customs identity, somewhere between methanol and acqua minerale! Dontcha luv it tho!

one of the UK supermarkets used to flog it, either asda or tesco, but i’m going back 15 years mind - not had any for years, nostalgia in a bottle eh :laughing: :laughing:

It was weird drinking wine outta pint glass eh! :open_mouth: :smiley:

:open_mouth: Blimey… Frizzante, now there’s a word I haven’t seen for a fair while. :grimacing:

I can remember guys getting absolutely blotto on that stuff, mostly Brits. :frowning:

Although I was always a teetotaller and never even fancied trying it, the smell put me off TBH, I can remember the guys saying that frizzante was very cheap to buy.

Always had a few bottles in the house an the few occasions I did Italy.Cheapest ■■■■ up you could have!

My mate Alan (Ellerpack) used to always bring a few bottles back. He also used to do Italy all the time. His day off was normally a Wednesday in the UK.

Imagine the state of us on a Thursday morning :stuck_out_tongue:

dieseldave:
I can remember guys getting absolutely blotto on that stuff, mostly Brits. :frowning:

more than once i was that soldier :blush: the first time i’d have been about 14, helped tip a full load of handball at yorkshire coloranti in villaguardia in the hot july afternoon - then slaked my thirst in the station at como with frizzante…

i think you can roughly guess the outcome, next thing i remember was waking up in the passenger seat next morning at rho, soaking wet and with metallica playing a gig inside my skull :frowning: :laughing:

:blush: There’s a word to make your head go into a frenzy :blush: :blush:
They weren’t hangovers they were lost days…

I used to buy it at AOSTA…Just for my DAD…HONEST :open_mouth:

Bottles of frizz!!!..absolutley love the stuff, used to bring loads back and flog it to my mates, especially in the summer time,excellent for BBQ`s etc…had many a cab happy session on Frizz when stuck somewhere.

One thing though…even if you could buy it here there is no way it would be as cheap as it use to be in Italy!! :cry: :cry:

Our wonderful government would tax the life out of it, then mr Tesco / sainsbury / Asda etc would put a massive mark up on it :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Used to be able to get it at Tescos, a while back, but could never get the Zonne Frizzanti we used to get in Como.

thanks looks like i wont be trying it again then i used to go in the supermarkets and get mine it was really cheap there.