frizzante wine

Didn’t the Frizzante at Carrisio have a picture of a blue elephant on the label :confused: ?
and did anybody else see those pink ones later on in the lorry park. :confused:

mushroomman:
Didn’t the Frizzante at Carrisio have a picture of a blue elephant on the label :confused: ?
and did anybody else see those pink ones later on in the lorry park. :confused:
[/quote

3000 lira a bottle lunatic soup.
i drank it for years.
carisio,the reataurant i ate in for years and seen through a haze after the frizzanti.]

Three grand a bottle!!! I used to pay 600 a ltr in a little shop just up
from the ‘Dutchmans’ in Milano. Finest laxative known to man!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Regards GAZ

GAZ IOW:
Three grand a bottle!!! I used to pay 600 a ltr in a little shop just up
from the ‘Dutchmans’ in Milano. Finest laxative known to man!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Regards GAZ

Dead right Gary.600 lira a litre it was.I used to get it from Franco’s as well.He tried to charge me a mille until I told him I was going to tell all the lads it was cheaper down the road.He then said if I kept my mouth shut,I could have it for 600.You’ve got to look after number one.Right? :laughing: :laughing:

Me and my mate Doug O"Donnell emptied the supermarket shelves of that in Melegano , Milan , on his birthday back in 96…the locals thought we was nuts !

My head was aching for about 2 days ! Goes down like a glass of water…but feels ike you have been at a Metallica concert at full volume for the next 24 hours ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Someone get some back …feel like a bottle or 2 just for the memories… :smiley:

A gallon of frizzante, and liver and onions at carisio, followed by ice cream in amaretto (i think it was tartuffo?) and a ramazotti at the bar
Stella flirting with everyone
Tony walking around telling all the drivers to ■■■■ off! (i think he liked using that swear word :laughing: :laughing: )
Cornelious rolling his eyes and telling us all it was time to go
And the comical security guard wandering around on his bike with his gun (i wouldnt let him guard chickens never mind trucks :laughing: :laughing: )
Those were the days eh?

JB:
A gallon of frizzante, and liver and onions at carisio, followed by ice cream in amaretto (i think it was tartuffo?) and a ramazotti at the bar
Tony walking around telling all the drivers to [zb] off! (i think he liked using that swear word :laughing: :laughing: )
And the comical security guard wandering around on his bike with his gun (i wouldnt let him guard chickens never mind trucks :laughing: :laughing: )
Those were the days eh?

Spag bol as a main meal…sitting on the veranda getting bitten to [ zb ] drinking til the early hours and who was that fella who always wanted pre-paid fone cards …■■?

ah, the frizzantino. that must just remain one of the more pleasant memories of italy. along with amorretto, cafe corretto, drivers toilets in the dogano at montano lucini, and the very lovely doris at pifferetti como.

We were kings! Long al fresco lunches in a beautiful climate that started at 1200 finished at around 1600 ; at least five courses of the best Tuscan food & wine al fresco at Bruno’s by Prato railway station with the trucks parked all round. Finished up with bowls of nuts & fresh fruit, & cafe grappa or Amaretto;then we used to grumble when he charged us a fiver!! Not many fights between the Brits there ,suppose the food made ‘em mellow.
And then down to Billy’s down town for the evening meal.
Shirley Temple on Howe European used to be around in those days.Shirley was a 6’ tall albino with long blonde hair & a taste for plum coloured velvet trousers & see-thru frilly shirts.Happily married man,of course.

el sumo:

JB:
Tony walking around telling all the drivers to [zb] off! (i think he liked using that swear word :laughing: :laughing: )
Those were the days eh?

Spag bol as a main meal…sitting on the veranda getting bitten to [ zb ] drinking til the early hours and who was that fella who always wanted pre-paid fone cards …■■?

Was that Clive who was married to one of the waitresses (maria i think?)
He worked for the medical scanner firm?

think your jb but she left him saw him in there this summer his with someone else now, and brian jennings married emma, tony still works behind the bar, stella has gone think they caught her with her hand in the till, last time i was there it was just me and 1 other brit, not the same anymore

:wink: :wink: JUST READING SOME OF THE FAZZANTI TALES, MADE ME LAUGH, mrs thinks iv gone over the hill,(well i am 63, whats your excuse, i also used to buy my fizzanti at aosta supermarket and it worked out about 60pence a bottlel.) just to let you know lads if you do a bozz cruise you can by it in the supermarket opposite the eastenders, but think that thrasers over here can get it for you,CHEERS LADS, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL PAST AND PRESENT. :unamused: