fridge drivers

Bking:

dew:
The only pricks the one puncturing trailer fuel lines…

If you find thats disturbing your sleep I’d suggest you find another job, one far away from anything else on the planet.

No I suggest you have the decensy to park away from other folk who would like a good nights sleep.A bit of thought for others goes a long long way.

May your next dose of food poisoning be severe enough to make you think your cacking out an epileptic hedgehog!! :smiley:

Buy some ear plugs, put them in your ears. How ■■■■■■■ hard is that you greeting arses?

skids:

Bking:

dew:

If you find thats disturbing your sleep I’d suggest you find another job, one far away from anything else on the planet.

No I suggest you have the decensy to park away from other folk who would like a good nights sleep.A bit of thought for others goes a long long way.

May your next dose of food poisoning be severe enough to make you think your cacking out an epileptic hedgehog!! :smiley:

This is the sort of ■■■■ you got to deal with pullin a fridge Gimme strength!

If you have the space to do so just move your truck forward or back of the fridge motor, you only need to be a foot past or behind it and will considerably reduce the noise levels.

skids:

Bking:

dew:

And when was the last time you checked out the reefer heads for the return cool feed .Maybe never.full o ■■■■.

Saaamon:
If you have the space to do so just move your truck forward or back of the fridge motor, you only need to be a foot past or behind it and will considerably reduce the noise levels.

That’d be far too sensible and easy to do. Much better to come on here and moan about it and post moans about nimbys who want their supermarket shelve full but don’t want to see, hear or interact with trucks. Oh hang on, bit of irony there methinks.

It’s easier to sleep parked up with a -28 load than a chilled one going on and off every ten minutes. :wink:

I’ve seen some reefer lads jack knife their truck when parked up at msa so fridge not behind the bed and not muffling the noise for the taut lads trying to get some sleep. selfish, :grimacing: :wink:

Lets face it any dumb ■■■■ can pull a reefer.Not rocket science is it

Bking:
All you need is a hat pin.
If the SOB wants to bugger up your sleep prick his fridge fuel line job done !

Once in Cherbourg,empty truck park and some Irish ■■■ parks next to me with a minus 25 fridge .WTF and out with the pin.Took bloody Carrier 7 hours to find the fault

And I woke up fresh as a daisy.

Fairly poor piece of trolling although you did get a few to rise to the bait I suppose.

So when you mess around with other drivers fridges who gets the blame for any food poisoning that occurs FFS some of you really need to grow up.They have to park somewhere if you can’t cope with noise at night you need a different job

Bking:
All you need is a hat pin.
If the SOB wants to bugger up your sleep prick his fridge fuel line job done !

Once in Cherbourg,empty truck park and some Irish ■■■ parks next to me with a minus 25 fridge .WTF and out with the pin.Took bloody Carrier 7 hours to find the fault

And I woke up fresh as a daisy.

The only prick is you my friend, very much doubt you could find the fuel line, run on home mummy has an apple for you.

bking still at it i see

newmercman:

t29sab:
Dont you just love it when you come on to an internet forum in the hope of some interesting threads that you could be entertained by or possibly learn something from and someone posts a ridiculous post for the 879,000th time about fridge trailers disturbing their sleep :unamused:

There you go, fixed it for ya :wink:

Unless you’re Amish and you grow all your own food, you need fridge trailers to prevent your food going bad and killing you & your family, yes they make a noise, but it’s a necessary evil, so MTFU and accept it. HTH :wink:

As is usually the case in these threads, we’ll probably now a get a load of keyboard warriors telling us they turn them off and all that other BS, well sorry to burst your bubble Rambos, but you don’t, if you did insurance companies would insist that the controls were in a locked compartment so they couldn’t be tampered with, they’re not, so this means that anyone who says they turn fridges off is talking out of their arse in 99.999999999999% of cases :unamused:

a big lol to you noisy fridge drivers thought this would wind you up

Pretty one sided opinion on this thread and I have that same opinion. However I would be pretty ■■■■■■ off as well if I had found a nice dark little corner on my own and a fridge came and parked next to me if there was adequate spaces elsewhere. It only takes a bit of thought.

Fridge drivers get tired just the same as all the others on the road & to be frank after a few years driving fridge with all the stress deadlines I just used to park up & go to sleep. You don’t find many caring ,touchy ,feely drivers anymore …so eff the lot of them & dream of England?
It’s changing trailers,slamming doors that disrupt sleep, not the gentle hum of a well tuned fridge motor.
Nice thing, in the morning you have no noisy neighbours & the car park is clear. :smiley:

WhiteWhiteWhite:
Yawn… :stuck_out_tongue:

Obviously you slept next to a fridge last night to! :wink: lol

mickyblue:
bking still at it i see

sadly yes :unamused:
every forum has got 1 :grimacing:

You’ve found a quiet area away from the rest of the trucks, then a fridge parks next to you?

To my mind, the fridge driver’s being curteous to all the others, it’s pretty selfish of you to expect him to park next to and interupt the sleep of many drivers, just so one can get a good night’s sleep! He’s parked in the same corner as you so he’s away from everything else!

The fridge motor on permanent run lent itself to a much better night’s sleep than one on stop-start anyway…

chilistrucker:

mickyblue:
bking still at it i see

sadly yes :unamused:
every forum has got 1 :grimacing:

Yep but hopefully it will make you think twice before you screw up another blokes night.
Plenty of selfish ■■■■■ out there,So next time you uncouple and park at the back of the box so the reefer motor dont keep YOU awake watch for a bloke with a pin.Sweet dreams.