Friday screwed

B&q Greenwich tipped ok ( 13.30 ) , b&q Sydenham , not tipping you 15.45 , go away and rebook in for tomorrow, b&q Peckham , let’s get you tipped , 17.00 , how the zb does one ■■■■■■■ get away with screwing a drivers week up , they can tip at Peckham at 17.00 but not 15.45 at Sydenham , got too go back there fri and boss will want Fri work done as well .
Who the zb knocks off at 16.00 , I started 4 am and knocked off 19.00 , don’t know how they get away with it :smiling_imp: :unamused:

FFS dozy, how long have you been doing this job… :unamused:

But not everyone is prepared to do a 15 hour day … and rightly so !

dozy:
B&q Greenwich tipped ok ( 13.30 ) , b&q Sydenham , not tipping you 15.45 , go away and rebook in for tomorrow, b&q Peckham , let’s get you tipped , 17.00 , how the zb does one [zb] get away with screwing a drivers week up , they can tip at Peckham at 17.00 but not 15.45 at Sydenham , got too go back there fri and boss will want Fri work done as well .
Who the zb knocks off at 16.00 , I started 4 am and knocked off 19.00 , don’t know how they get away with it :smiling_imp: :unamused:

You’re doing shop/DIY store deliveries now Doze ? Something else for you to have a whinge at :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ikea Edmonton stops taking in deliverers at 10am sharp. Wembley is open all day. Croydon is providing you can find someone to open the gate for you as the Gypo’s have blocked off the other entrance. Same company, totally different times.

Ikea breahead take you anytime as long as you can get them to answer the door when in the gate.Dozy think you need a job thats 4 on 4off maybe suit you better.

Colin_scottish:
Ikea breahead take you anytime as long as you can get them to answer the door when in the gate.Dozy think you need a job thats not truck driving maybe suit you better.

FTFY :grimacing:

You do what any person who has respect for himself and treat people the same way they treat you, if that was me tomorrow would be deliver to B & Q and if boss has something on way home thats ok other wise straight home and you will get more respect for sticking up for yourself but to do that you have to good at what you do, people doing what you are doing props up the image of like its ok to run drivers into the ground and by the sound of it there is no shortage of drivers doing this like you.

pierrot 14:

dozy:
B&q Greenwich tipped ok ( 13.30 ) , b&q Sydenham , not tipping you 15.45 , go away and rebook in for tomorrow, b&q Peckham , let’s get you tipped , 17.00 , how the zb does one [zb] get away with screwing a drivers week up , they can tip at Peckham at 17.00 but not 15.45 at Sydenham , got too go back there fri and boss will want Fri work done as well .

You’re doing shop/DIY store deliveries now Doze ? Something else for you to have a whinge at :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Doesn’t his employer know about his reputation? :open_mouth: Those diy store yards are seriously cramped and full of ■■■■ to be knocked over …

Dose, I hope that you never have to go to any Wickes stores, or come to think of it Selco and Jewson stores .

dozy:

Well, leave the job if you don’t like. Who’s the mug doing a 15 hour day for the same pay they get for 8’hour hmmmm. I’m sure you are fully aware of there opening times for delivery. Either way ■■■■ it up and wreck your Friday. No one forces you to drive, I’m sure loads would love you not too however.

15355826_10211583035955636_7419449881923543817_n.jpg

Ask your boss for a walking floor trailer no issues with unloading then

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Soon as I saw the title Friday Screwed, not the person who posted it, straight the way I thought thats Dozy whinging AGAIN about working Fridays

Its another Friday troll thread

Who does this poor unfortunate work for?

TiredAndEmotional:
Who does this poor unfortunate work for?

one who will employ him :laughing: :laughing:

dozy:

No.

One.

Cares

switchlogic:

dozy:

No.

One.

Cares

zb changed my job now , you just couldn’t make it up