Friday screwed

dozy:

switchlogic:

dozy:
B&q Greenwich tipped ok ( 13.30 ) , b&q Sydenham , not tipping you 15.45 , go away and rebook in for tomorrow, b&q Peckham , let’s get you tipped , 17.00 , how the zb does one [zb] get away with screwing a drivers week up , they can tip at Peckham at 17.00 but not 15.45 at Sydenham , got too go back there fri and boss will want Fri work done as well .
Who the zb knocks off at 16.00 , I started 4 am and knocked off 19.00 , don’t know how they get away with it :smiling_imp: :unamused:

No.

One.

Cares

zb changed my job now , you just couldn’t make it up

Oh…I don’t know, you seem to manage it ok :wink:
Regards. John.

Dozy you whined on about looking older than your age on another thread, this is why mate.
Get a job that suits you ffs. :unamused:

When you get to a delivery…and they say not today mate…re-book it…( especially on a friday ) just tell them see you next week…then take the jobs back…if they moan, tell them to do their job and book stuff in.

truckyboy:
When you get to a delivery…and they say not today mate…re-book it…( especially on a friday ) just tell them see you next week…then take the jobs back…if they moan, tell them to do their job and book stuff in.

That’s a non start mate, as dozy would need to grow a pair first…

dozy:
Who the zb knocks off at 16.00

I do… except today when I finished at 14:30, what with it being Friday and all.

dozy:

switchlogic:

dozy:
B&q Greenwich tipped ok ( 13.30 ) , b&q Sydenham , not tipping you 15.45 , go away and rebook in for tomorrow, b&q Peckham , let’s get you tipped , 17.00 , how the zb does one [zb] get away with screwing a drivers week up , they can tip at Peckham at 17.00 but not 15.45 at Sydenham , got too go back there fri and boss will want Fri work done as well .
Who the zb knocks off at 16.00 , I started 4 am and knocked off 19.00 , don’t know how they get away with it :smiling_imp: :unamused:

No.

One.

Cares

zb changed my job now , you just couldn’t make it up

This is just a standard reply to all your posts :wink:

If it’s any consolation doze, I started at 7am today and was back home at 4. :laughing:

TiredAndEmotional:
Which poor unfortunate does he work for?

FTFY

Doze makes a good point and the BS he experienced today in the bain of drivers lives so why not kick off over it.

More surprising is everyone telling him to lie down and take it.

I hope the haulier is charging handsomely for the repeat delivery and paying his driver suitable overtime if required.

All companies that have restricted delivery times should be charged a suitable premium for demanding such service.

I would love to wait a full week to drop it back to them and when the big boss starts kicking off ask why didn’t they offload first time then besides wasting our time and money.

I had a delivery to a place in Tottingham some years ago. Got there at 10 to 2. Big fat cant waddles out at 5 past 2…we don’t take anything after 2…I was here at 10 to…it’s got to be booked in…I had 3 BOXES for them in a warehouse the size of a football ground and which didn’t seem to have anything in it anyway…I close the back doors…err…what you doing?..you don’t want them, tara! They sat in our office for 3 weeks. My mate ran the office and whenever they phoned up he farked em off. When the replacements arrived I went round with all 6 boxes. Didn’t get any bull this time!

Hate to be in the T.O.where you work Dozy, bet they all make a dash to get out the office when they see you coming, so they don`t have to listen to you whinging.

lolipop:
Soon as I saw the title Friday Screwed, not the person who posted it, straight the way I thought thats Dozy whinging AGAIN about working Fridays

:laughing: I was just thinking that my self :wink: :unamused:

TiredAndEmotional:
I had a delivery to a place in Tottingham some years ago. Got there at 10 to 2. Big fat cant waddles out at 5 past 2…we don’t take anything after 2…I was here at 10 to…it’s got to be booked in…I had 3 BOXES for them in a warehouse the size of a football ground and which didn’t seem to have anything in it anyway…I close the back doors…err…what you doing?..you don’t want them, tara! They sat in our office for 3 weeks. My mate ran the office and whenever they phoned up he farked em off. When the replacements arrived I went round with all 6 boxes. Didn’t get any bull this time!

That’s more like it.

I only wish there were a lot more like you.

Then we might get some respect for our genuine efforts.

lolipop:
Hate to be in the T.O.where you work Dozy, bet they all make a dash to get out the office when they see you coming, so they don`t have to listen to you whinging.[/quote

Dozy is just a troll, it’s all made up… only office he sees is when the school bell rings at 14:45 for home time.