Freshlinc

Any one know if they’ve had a pay rise to £10 ph .ta

I doubt it why would they pay £2.50 per hour more than anyone else in Spalding Ive not heard owt & I live less than 1 mile from there depot & lived around here all my life.

I had heard the same rumour. Last time I spoke to one he told me 6.85. I thought he was joking. He wasn’t. He told me he sits in laybys to make his money up. That would be a lot of sitting.

6.85 is good money for eastern europeans :wink: :wink:

tango boy:

6.85 good money for local people only. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Andrejs:

tango boy:

6.85 good money for local people only. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Naff off.

Last I was told is there now on over £7ph, apparently they had a rise about 6 months ago.

I’d be surprised but not shocked if they’d had another but £10 seems a little high for these parts.

Maybe that is the agency ltd co rates.

That’s why it’s called freshlincski round here,that’s why very few English drivers will work with ski’s for peanuts & Deffo NOT jobs for locals, I would be very desperate before I worked for any south lincs transport outfit again until they sort out the money offered,it seems to be who can pay the least money for the longest time.

stev:
That’s why it’s called freshlincski round here,that’s why very few English drivers will work with ski’s for peanuts & Deffo NOT jobs for locals, I would be very desperate before I worked for any south lincs transport outfit again until they sort out the money offered,it seems to be who can pay the least money for the longest time.

Very true

stev:

Fowler Welch have the same problem,that why everybodys bailing out

£10 per hour? I thought they were paid in zloties

Fowler Welch offered me £7 last year. I declined

I hear Fowlers is around £8ph now, still GASH, if there all jumping ship then where are they going as I’m yet to see any decent money this side of Peterborough and even when you get there it isn’t great.

NewLad:
I hear Fowlers is around £8ph now, still GASH, if there all jumping ship then where are they going as I’m yet to see any decent money this side of Peterborough and even when you get there it isn’t great.

£7-70 I think,at Washington

Jesus you boys in Lincoln must have no self pride . Your getting a pound an hour more than a toilet cleaner or a burger flipper . Stand up for yourselfs , refuse to work for a few weeks and see your money rise big time . Seriously money and jobs are going through the roof in London, and everywhere else from what I gather. Seriously grow a pair and get the money you deserve.

Fulham FC:
Jesus you boys in Lincoln must have no self pride . Your getting a pound an hour more than a toilet cleaner or a burger flipper . Stand up for yourselfs , refuse to work for a few weeks and see your money rise big time . Seriously money and jobs are going through the roof in London, and everywhere else from what I gather. Seriously grow a pair and get the money you deserve.

+1

Fulham FC:

By the sounds of if though, these companies have disregarded any discontent about their lousy wages by simply drafting in & exploiting the foreign labour from elsewhere in the EU and got away with it for a good period of time.

Wage compression in action. One thing I think Farage and his cronies are right about.

I agree with you the money is rubbish around here, the companies are DESPERATE for drivers, some days they are 30+ short even after getting all the subbies/agency they can, they still running around 5-10 a day short.
It’s been like this for over 6 months now and no sign of a rise as of yet.

Fulham FC:

Too many foreigners here. Supply and demand in action I’m afraid.

I won’t work for it

Hello - I know how much they pay as i ask them direct

£7.10 per hour (40 hours )
£10.00 overtime rate.