Freshlinc

midlifetrucker:

Fulham FC:
Jesus you boys in Lincoln must have no self pride . Your getting a pound an hour more than a toilet cleaner or a burger flipper . Stand up for yourselfs , refuse to work for a few weeks and see your money rise big time . Seriously money and jobs are going through the roof in London, and everywhere else from what I gather. Seriously grow a pair and get the money you deserve.

Too many foreigners here. Supply and demand in action I’m afraid.

I won’t work for it

I agree with the first bit… Too many foreigners.

I don’t agree about supply and demand as they’ve all been taking on for about 6 months and can’t get bums on seats, yet they refuse to up the money.

Ghost01:
Hello - I know how much they pay as i ask them direct

£7.10 per hour (40 hours )
£10.00 overtime rate.

Careful now, you can’t just breeze in here using common sense and accurate answers, that ain’t the way things work round here. :smiley:

del trotter:

Ghost01:
Hello - I know how much they pay as i ask them direct

£7.10 per hour (40 hours )
£10.00 overtime rate.

Careful now, you can’t just breeze in here using common sense and accurate answers, that ain’t the way things work round here. :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing:

I think Tuners/Browns are better pay :sunglasses:

NewLad:

midlifetrucker:

Fulham FC:
Jesus you boys in Lincoln must have no self pride . Your getting a pound an hour more than a toilet cleaner or a burger flipper . Stand up for yourselfs , refuse to work for a few weeks and see your money rise big time . Seriously money and jobs are going through the roof in London, and everywhere else from what I gather. Seriously grow a pair and get the money you deserve.

I won’t work for it

I don’t agree about supply and demand as they’ve all been taking on for about 6 months and can’t get bums on seats, yet they refuse to up the money.

They must be getting sufficient or they would be losing contracts. Fowlers were offering a 120 bonus if you signed someone up.

The ridiculous thing is in desperation they will offer to agencies who will be more money. Why not build up a core of drivers on better pay that can do the job and reliable.

World’s gone mad

midlifetrucker:

NewLad:

midlifetrucker:

Fulham FC:

I won’t work for it

They must be getting sufficient or they would be losing contracts. Fowlers were offering a 120 bonus if you signed someone up.

The ridiculous thing is in desperation they will offer to agencies who will be more money. Why not build up a core of drivers on better pay that can do the job and reliable.

World’s gone mad

Easier to get rid of problem drivers if they are on agency.

Agreed.

Radar19:

midlifetrucker:

NewLad:

midlifetrucker:

Fulham FC:

I won’t work for it

World’s gone mad

If the management at any of these firms were any good, they’d be able to get rid of problem drivers via the correct methods but that would be asking too much.

NewLad:

Radar19:

midlifetrucker:

NewLad:

midlifetrucker:

Fulham FC:

I won’t work for it

World’s gone mad

If the management at any of these firms were any good, they’d be able to get rid of problem drivers via the correct methods but that would be asking too much.

Not as easy as phoning the agency and saying “don’t send X again”.

Radar19:

NewLad:

Radar19:

midlifetrucker:

NewLad:

midlifetrucker:

Fulham FC:

I won’t work for it

World’s gone mad

Not as easy as phoning the agency and saying “don’t send X again”.

Very true

midlifetrucker:
I had heard the same rumour. Last time I spoke to one he told me 6.85. I thought he was joking. He wasn’t. He told me he sits in laybys to make his money up. That would be a lot of sitting.

I was told last week they’d put rate up too £10 p.h ( freshlinc) and 20 fowler welch drivers had jumped ship,now f.w were having a meeting about pay ,it does seem a big jump from 6------ to £10 ,but just wondered if what I was told was right/wrong .

dozy:

midlifetrucker:
I had heard the same rumour. Last time I spoke to one he told me 6.85. I thought he was joking. He wasn’t. He told me he sits in laybys to make his money up. That would be a lot of sitting.

I was told last week they’d put rate up too £10 p.h ( freshlinc) and 20 fowler welch drivers had jumped ship,now f.w were having a meeting about pay ,it does seem a big jump from 6------ to £10 ,but just wondered if what I was told was right/wrong .

Well that’s what they told my towards the end of last week £7.10, you sure it’s not the overtime rate as that’s £10 :neutral_face:

Ghost01:

dozy:

midlifetrucker:

Well that’s what they told my towards the end of last week £7.10, you sure it’s not the overtime rate as that’s £10 :neutral_face:

I was just told the rate had been put up to £10 ( I assumed he meant hourly rate) ,but you could be right o/t rate ,seems strange if true that 20 drivers would jump ship for o/t rate ,unless it’s better than there’s .
Speak too him this week,so I’ll ask questions ta