free to good home

Phillips o/s maps 15 big 35 small ( aprox), 3-4 a bit tatty, most of u.k. coverage.
Roadstar 10 inch colour tv, case a bit sracthed , 12/24 volt not working, works of 240 volt and comes with a 300 watt invertor.
Halfords 12 volt 28 litre coolbox, 5 months old.
24 volt oven/grill, plugs in cigarette lighter.
Red curtains with black lining with fringe, (fair condition).
When new there is over £700 worth.
As i will be giving it away FREE i want to give it to a new and wannabe driver, as it will make me feel as though i have helped somebody out in this difficult industry. ( only genuine drivers please, with licence or test date as proof that you are a newbee as i could sell it myself, i just want to help somebody get started.)
I will not split the above items it is job lot.
These items will be ready the weekend of 11/10/08. (collection only)
I am located in stoke on trent.
The reason for giving these items away is that i am emigrating to canada.
If you reply to this post i will pm you my phone number.
Geniune newbees only please.[/u]

GL with the move to canada . now ive passed my class 1 the 2 years experience clock is ticking :slight_smile:

dont wanna seem cheeky but wouldnt mind some of that stuff,as atm all i got is a little gas camping stove and some alu pans

Hi i haven’t visted this site for a while, to be honest i thought i wouldn’t visit it again!
The reason is that i have failed my class C test 3 times, have spent nearly 2000 pound and got no where near my licence, i was hoping to pass 1st time and then buy sat nav / maps etc. But unfortunatly failed another 2 times costing 300 per retest.
I failed my last test about 4 months ago and said that was it i couildnt afford anymore attemps, but if i can have your collection of maps then i will defo arrange another test.
Thanks Jamie

All the best for your new life in Canada’:D’‘:D’
Stu

Nice offer didster7… :sunglasses:

I hope you find a deserving Newbie… :slight_smile: