Forgetting too close your rear door

It’s happen too us all ,in rush ,fly out door pull of bay ,forget too close rear doors then :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: when you walk round too break seal and open rear door at next drop you find doors already open :confused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush: :blush:
So how far have you driven with rear doors open ( forgot to close them ,not opened on purpose ,) when did you realise ,what did you have on ,did anything fall out ,did it get reported etc etc ,coppers involved :question:

You didnt happen to do this in a banana place (cant remember the name) about a month ago did you? :laughing:

I wonder if nightline will show his face in this thread? He was slightly…ahem “animated”…in the other one :laughing:

I’ve got barn doors so its really obvious that I’ve left them open.

Dozy. Foot. Shot. Again.

had to double check the user name, seemed like one of toby’s threads at first :laughing:

Don’t have much use for mirrors then Dozy, even with crap ones you’d see doors open

The-Snowman:
You didnt happen to do this in a banana place (cant remember the name) about a month ago did you? :laughing:

I wonder if nightline will show his face in this thread? He was slightly…ahem “animated”…in the other one :laughing:

Maybe it was Dozy who knocked Burnley-Si on his can.

Is it tooooo ■■■■■■■ much tooooo ask you tooooo spell tooooooooo properly.

He has got to be making these threads up for effect.

No one is that incompetent and still employed, but it’s the Agency drivers that get the grief on here :open_mouth:

steelgoon:
He has got to be making these threads up for effect.

No one is that incompetent and still employed, but it’s the Agency drivers that get the grief on here :open_mouth:

peterm:
Is it tooooo [zb] much tooooo ask you tooooo spell tooooooooo properly.

It is two much from him too do correctly.

At least it is not there, they’re and their he is getting wrong :unamused:

dozy:
It’s happen too us all

Yeah I’m always doing it :confused: :confused: I even forgot me trailer once and had to go back and get it :blush: :smiley:

Lucky you drive flatbeds now ha

dcgpx:
Don’t have much use for mirrors then Dozy, even with crap ones you’d see doors open

Not all have doors that you can see. He must have had the roller shutter on the trailer you can’t tell without looking round the back. All our trailers are barn doors so no worries there.

He’s still a ■■■■■■■■

I’ve drove off from a loading bay with the tailfift still down touching the ground , it was my first day driving for the MOD , thought it would be my last . Can’t remember the exact details but it was fxckxd . I rang up saying the tailfift wasn’t working they sent someone from another firm to fix it and everything was sound . Worked out brilliant infact because I ended up going to kip all day and the geezer fixing the tail lift got to go home as he lived round the corner.

Did it loads of times when I was multidropping on puddle jumpers. If I’d got a few boxes or something heavy to deliver, I’d wander off and do it with every intention of closing it on my return, but once in a while I’d just dive in the cab and crack on. Never lost anything, although my sack truck did fall off at a drop, the second I pulled up, despite having driven 26 miles to it.

Never done it with barn doors though.

Wrecked dot com vans, no tacho inserted, doors left open.

I’m wondering what next, perhaps the screen wash filled with engine oil? driving 200 miles to a drop with an empty trailer? this could run you’re employer has a good sense of humour.

Yes, with a 7.5t multi drop roller shutter. A couple of rolls of lino and an angry lady in a Range Rover behind. :blush:

Consequences not as bad as this though. :open_mouth:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyO4Y210eFo

mrginge:
Lucky you drive flatbeds now ha

No not on flats as was on holiday when training was done ,now waiting for boss to arrange training at Runcorn ,thirsk but he doesn’t seem in any rush so until he pulls his finger out I continue too do general ,tesco etc .