For the daf lovers

dreva:

Dogmatix:
Well I thought that was what he was saying, what is he saying then? Either way my point about used condoms still remains.

the point of the post was to see how many of the daf lovers knew this fact a ■■■■■■■ engine in the first 500 bhp which proves my point none you who bang on about the piles of crap replied and proves they didnt have the knowledge at that time to put there own lump of that size in so again i rest my case there crap :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

any more interesting facts,maybe this could be the start of a series .

it could be mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: im full of useless info :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i’ll give you that…

but none of the daf lovers have been on yet so that speaks volumes :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dreva:
but none of the daf lovers have been on yet so that speaks volumes :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

did you also know that Foden designed a large cab based on the XF SSC cab, the design was made quite a few years ago, before the 105 was desinged

in the pics, it is clearly the Foden version of the XF105 :open_mouth: with a 600 BHp ■■■■■■■ lump :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

now, that would be some tool :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

shuttlespanker:

dreva:

did you also know that Foden designed a large cab based on the XF SSC cab, the design was made quite a few years ago, before the 105 was desinged

in the pics, it is clearly the Foden version of the XF105 :open_mouth: with a 600 BHp ■■■■■■■ lump :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

now, that would be some tool :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

It was called the Foden Falcon, they also toyed with a big CAT engine as well as the ■■■■■■■ :wink:

Also another little known fact was that Daf was the first to use Turbocompounding, long before Scania & volvo came out with it :wink:

and here it is :wink: the second pic down

roadtransport.com/blogs/big- … n-and.html

I still dont get his point, sounds like a bitter scania driver wishing he could keep up with everyone else…

shuttlespanker:

Put a TwinSplitter in that & that would be “The Ultimate Waggon”.

■■■■■■■ n14…

Foden Falcon = Old man story that has no truth!

Picture posted, suspiciously like this XF 105 press pic, mirror imaged, recoloured and an alpha grill stretched to fit in photoshop?

sofia2006.motorshow.bg/?go=premieres

yellow xf near the bottom

Dogmatix:
I still dont get his point, sounds like a bitter scania driver wishing he could keep up with everyone else…

I drive a volvo fh
:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

newmercman:

shuttlespanker:

dreva:

It was called the Foden Falcon, they also toyed with a big CAT engine as well as the ■■■■■■■ :wink:

Also another little known fact was that Daf was the first to use Turbocompounding, long before Scania & volvo came out with it :wink:

i forgot mm you tested the new released xf and cf models in spain the daf lovers will be so jealous i posted the article for you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and i did forget about posting that for you :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Dogmatix:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cruise Control:

Dogmatix:

your 33 posts late not surpising like dafs bit slow on the uptake :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dreva:

Cruise Control:

Dogmatix:

your 33 posts late not surpising like dafs bit slow on the uptake :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yeah i got held up, was stuck behind a scania trying to get over a speed hump. :laughing: :laughing:

you mean you had to wait for your mates to post before you got a bit of courage i like wheelnuts 2 year old ant on your signature :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dreva:

Dogmatix:
Well I thought that was what he was saying, what is he saying then? Either way my point about used condoms still remains.

the point of the post was to see how many of the daf lovers knew this fact a ■■■■■■■ engine in the first 500 bhp which proves my point none you who bang on about the piles of crap replied and proves they didnt have the knowledge at that time to put there own lump of that size in so again i rest my case there crap :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Is that it? Wow please enlighten us with more of these amazing facts, better yet, just bang your head against the keyboard repeatedly it will then post more useful information.

dogmatix put your dummy back in get your teddy and let the big boys talk theres a good lad :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

No further questions your honour.