Food prep. Nights away

UKtramp:
An easy but healthy cab cooking menu, I eat a lot of Japanese food as it is healthy and easy to prepare, Sushi dishes are easy enough to prepare in your cab. I don’t store fresh fish in my cab but simply stop off at any supermarket and pick up fresh fillets. Also a wok is a great addition to the traditional frying pan, stir fry is simple to prepare in a cab.

I’m quite an adventurous open minded kind of a guy in life.
I’ll try anything once, (well, maybe apart from ■■■■■■ and morris dancing)… but raw fish? …RAW FISH ! :open_mouth:
errr …thanks but no thanks, I won’t be doing a poor seagull out of a meal. :neutral_face:

robroy:

UKtramp:
An easy but healthy cab cooking menu, I eat a lot of Japanese food as it is healthy and easy to prepare, Sushi dishes are easy enough to prepare in your cab. I don’t store fresh fish in my cab but simply stop off at any supermarket and pick up fresh fillets. Also a wok is a great addition to the traditional frying pan, stir fry is simple to prepare in a cab.

I’m quite an adventurous open minded kind of a guy in life.
I’ll try anything once, (well, maybe apart from ■■■■■■ and morris dancing)… but raw fish? …RAW FISH ! :open_mouth:
errr …thanks but no thanks, I won’t be doing a poor seagull out of a meal. :neutral_face:

Very healthy rob, if you don’t fancy preparing it yourself you can buy Sushi packs from Waitrose all prepped, wrapped and ready to eat. I know it doesn’t sound nice but I can whole heartedly recommend you try it. If you don’t like it you can always throw it to the seagulls. Honestly it is better than it sounds.

the absolute oracle for all you need to know about in cab cooking is right here.end of story.

youtube.com/watch?v=BaTAKLmDPIk

Using a gas stove inside the cab…he’s a brave man…or stupid

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

TheNewBoy:

Exactly why i only use it outside. I knew of a guy many years back when working at Jack Richards whose gas stove blew up in the cab, combined with a plastic ERF the guy was scarred for life…

TheNewBoy:

If use portable gas cooker m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Camping-Gas-St … SwDshZ25b1 that no any risk.If want that can open sunroof.Mobile phone charge have more risk for fire that has cooker

TheNewBoy:

If use portable gas cooker m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Camping-Gas-St … SwDshZ25b1 that no any risk.If want that can open sunroof.Mobile phone charge have more risk for fire that has cooker

Andrejs:

TheNewBoy:

Safety advice from a flipflop, bad advice at that!
You couldn’t make it up.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Andrejs:

TheNewBoy:

You couldn’t make it up.

why not legally or no healthy good?Please provide any link about states restriction to use this.But I can provide how not very good good for Healy from BIG NAME companies like KFC,Mac,Subway.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Andrejs:

TheNewBoy:

You couldn’t make it up.

Rather listen to advice from him to be honest than you. You have no idea of what you are talking about. But then you don’t drive a truck so it is excused.

The next thing people will be saying is they leave the burner on all night whilst they sleep instead of the night heater

I threw out our gas stove and boiler this weekend. Looks like we really dodged a bullet, thanks to this thread. By the way, does anyone know a decent divorce lawyer?

TheNewBoy:

Don’t talk utter pish, there’s no danger at all using a gas stove inside a cab.

A.

Adonis.:

TheNewBoy:

A.

Nope
Winner winner chicken dinner

blue estate:

Adonis.:

TheNewBoy:

A.

Nope

You monster, do you know how brave/stupid you are?! You’re lucky you haven’t blown up the 6 surrounding trucks or gassed yourself to death.

Terror on the road, that’s you that is.

:laughing:

A.

Adonis.:

blue estate:

Adonis.:

TheNewBoy:

A.

Nope

You monster, do you know how brave/stupid you are?! You’re lucky you haven’t blown up the 6 surrounding trucks or gassed yourself to death.

Terror on the road, that’s you that is.

:laughing:

A.

Yes and it was lovely [emoji899]
My god there’s some drama queens on here , [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Just been frying a load of pork off to make sweet n sour to take to work all 2kg of it [emoji47]

Warming food in the cab is one thing, but actually having a frying pan sizzling away inside the cab?
Each to their own I s`pose but not for me.

Pan with a lid is the way to go.
Bacon sarnie and a brew,while the lads are on the back…tipping.

Franglais:
Warming food in the cab is one thing, but actually having a frying pan sizzling away inside the cab?
Each to their own I s`pose but not for me.

I’m lucky as I have a 3kw inerter and a microwave in truck as well :grimacing: