Fodens.

[attachment=0]e563e9857c6b3ef25e413a7c119ea824.jpg[/attachment
Does anyone know about this gal? Did she survive? Nmp

As good as new :smiley:

Power steering is for Wimps

adr:

Same as my first one BAY 679.15yr old when I got my hands on her n power steering was for wimps :smiley:

coomsey:

adr:

Same as my first one BAY 679.15yr old when I got my hands on her n power steering was for wimps :smiley:

Hi Coomsey, & I bet she went on for a lot more years too! Chris

adr:

coomsey:

adr:

Hi Coomsey, & I bet she went on for a lot more years too! Chris

She sure did Chris. I had her for a year 74ish.Overtook her on the M1 with a load of coal on 83ish, 24yrs at it. I’d been told nothing major swapped from new. Cheers Paul

ldf3.jpg
This was similar colours to Bay 679Chris had a sister B reg owned by Tallis n Cresswell who ran another 5 motors all newish

Great Dorset. Chris

servo88:

Saw it coming up the m1 one night some weeks ago .

Foden - (FN52KZH):

Lymm Truck Stop, 01.06.18.

Had a lot of fun in one of these in the 80s. Money was good too.

foden mixer.jpg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Another Friday night in paradise :laughing: ,a broken stud ,some blown out gaskets and the turbo feed pipe had seen better days ,I did sent some smoke signals for help but I think he’s all wind and no rush :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

IMG_0674.JPG

Punchy Dan:
Another Friday night in paradise :laughing: ,a broken stud ,some blown out gaskets and the turbo feed pipe had seen better days ,I did sent some smoke signals for help but I think he’s all wind and no rush :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sent them to the wrong area Dan, I haven’t been anywhere near Derbyshire for two weeks! :unamused: Had a week in Lancashire, another week in Yorkshire and now in Oswestry at the moment until Monday. Anyway if you will run ■■■■■■■ crap you deserve everything you got, never liked working on the bloody rattly noisy things and I never will! :unamused: :wink:

Pete.

Punchy Dan:

If those manifold bolts are the same as the C series ones M10 x 1.5x 75 mm IIRC then you are going to faint when you see the invoice, £13 each! and the gaskets are the same price as well. Send the bolts back and fit the ones for a DAF XE engine instead £2.

Yes your right £370 for the studs ,2 pipes plus 1 fitting ,the drain gasket ,and the gaskets :cry: but I’ve seen these none genuine ■■■■■■■ parts before ,so genuine it has to be ! However it’s a job done I’ll not need think about again .