Flat battery in Brussels!

Hi.

As above really. Managed to leave one of my locker doors slightly open for nearly 24 hours and the interior light has flattened the battery. Only reading 13.5v. Obviously it won’t start. Any advice as to who to call? (Ghostbusters doesn’t count!) Anyone local?

Thanks.

Any trucks knocking about ?
If you can get one close enough get them to plug their ABS Lead into your socket, i do believe it works ! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Unfortunately that’s not really an option. I’m parked on a pedestrianised section a truck couldn’t get close enough to my cab or henderson plug! :confused:

Harvy:
Unfortunately that’s not really an option. I’m parked on a pedestrianised section a truck couldn’t get close enough to my cab or henderson plug! :confused:

Wounded :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ask a few bystanders to give you a JumpStart…

the nodding donkey:
Ask a few bystanders to give you a JumpStart…

You will never have a problem getting a jump in Belgium :smiley:

We just ring up fleet , man with van appears , plugs in long Anderson lead , and according to him he gets £250 a time for being called out to do it , suggested they sent local truck , but no told it has to go though fleet .only had it when using tail lift to be fair

If a locker light gets you down to 13.5v I do believe you could do with new batteries!

switchlogic:
If a locker light gets you down to 13.5v I do believe you could do with new batteries!

Sounds like someones stole 1.

You can charge one battery at a time. Any helpful van drivers about with a set of jump leads?

switchlogic:

+1

mucker85:
You can charge one battery at a time. Any helpful van drivers about with a set of jump leads?

not be enough amps in a van battery

Anybody else want to know what happened next, or is it just me?

Depending what truck it is I’d jump it off 12v which is usually the rear battery then go get your batteries checked

What trailer are you pulling exhibition or fridge??

Cosmic:

was wondering that too , so no , not just you :wink:

trux:

Cosmic:

was wondering that too , so no , not just you :wink:

Poor sod is still on the Brussels Grote Ring holding up his jump leads to passing motorists for last 3 days :smiley:

burnley-si:

mucker85:

not be enough amps in a van battery

I’ve done it before, charge 1 battery for half an hour, swap to the other then try and start. Repeat if necessary.

Stuff charging it just jump it from one side it’s usually the rear battery that goes. I’ve jump a 144 Scania of a 1.6 ■■■■■■ before now

You can jump a 24V truck of a 12V vehicle, just connect one battery, charge it, then connect the other battery separately… It’ll take a while to build the charge up in both battery’s, but it’ll get there and fire up.