Flat battery in Brussels!

philgor:
You can jump a 24V truck of a 12V vehicle, just connect one battery, charge it, then connect the other battery separately… It’ll take a while to build the charge up in both battery’s, but it’ll get there and fire up.

That’s what I tried to say yesterday.

PM Dozy, you can bet your bottom dollar he’s had similar.

He probably also set the lorry on fire trying to jump start it with leads hanging like errant ■■■■■ from adjacent high tension power lines or something of that ilk. Anyway, he’s your man.

James the cat:

He probably also set the lorry on fire trying to jump start it with leads hanging like errant ■■■■■ from adjacent high tension power lines or something of that ilk. Anyway, he’s your man.

Dozy on European :open_mouth: ■■?
Seriously?.. Are you mad?
:laughing:

robroy:

James the cat:

Dozy on European :open_mouth: ■■?
Seriously?.. Are you mad?
:laughing:

Don’t doubt it! Check CNN and Reuters back stories. I bet it’s true.

mucker85:

philgor:
You can jump a 24V truck of a 12V vehicle, just connect one battery, charge it, then connect the other battery separately… It’ll take a while to build the charge up in both battery’s, but it’ll get there and fire up.

That’s what I tried to say yesterday.

Sorry. I didn’t see your post… :blush:

Sorry for the late reply!

My work called DAF out and jumped it. I apologise that the result lacks anything of any interest!

On an entirely separate note… Anyone have a 24v jump pack they would recommend?

There called jump leads or idle it a bit to charge up the batteries

switchlogic:
If a locker light gets you down to 13.5v I do believe you could do with new batteries!

That or his alternator is ■■■■■■!