First weeks diary (sorry no pics)

Well as some of you know or dont know i passed my class 1 about three weeks ago and started my new job on monday morning. My lorry is a 55 plate r series not a bad motor . I was only home tuesday but that is what i wanted so cant complain .
Monday - worcester then to daventry back to telford change trailers then off to sawston where i did a trailer change and spent the night .

Tuesday - Left sawston about 5 am to be bk in telford to pick up another trailer to be in halifax for dinnertime . All done bk to telford home tonight .

Wednesday - Two drops around croydon Then re load out of chatham docks with a load of paper reels back for telford . Got as far as rugby where i spent the night .

Thursday - had 9 off and left rugby about half 4 back to telford to pick up a trailer loaded for dagenham for delivery between 9 and 12 . All done in dagengham for dinnertime so round to a place called chadwell st . mary for a load of slabs for aylsebury . Tipped them evening time then ran to towcester for the night .

Fridfay - Loaded out of gravelley hill in birmingham back to telford where i tipped it and then off to kronospan in chirk to strap one up for monday . Got to be in bow east london for 8 am monday morning .

Not a bad first week driving artics really a few tight places but got through it without any dramas . Roll on monday morning.

s2rich:
kronospan in chirk to strap one up for monday . Got to be in bow east london for 8 am monday morning .

nice diary mate,

I remember the first time i loaded out of here, i was very green and the forky loaded the packs of chipboard up to the roof on the bulkhead both sides, next time i loaded, i made sure i distributed the load evenly :open_mouth:

were quite lucky really we dont go into the works . We just park the empty trailer in the trailer park and pick up a full one . Saves all that messing about . :laughing: :laughing: