few more pics...

been a while since i posted some pics of what ive been upto so here we go…

mates pickup broke down other saturday so went out on a recovery mission

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

river at monmouth lights was a touch high

Photobucket

A977 between kincardine and kinross at about 11pm

Photobucket

made it to st andrews golf course for the following morning though

Photobucket

nice looking motor that passed me on M74 south on way back down

Photobucket

always a welcome sight :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Photobucket

ended up aprked up early one friday dinner, but found a rather sympathetic landlord

Photobucket

fuel saving measures to get back to st andrews/carnoustie/kingsbarns empty to collect all tackle after golf events

Photobucket

Photobucket

and lastly, a wide one we did into the centre of leeds on the headrow last saturday night/sunday morning at around 2am’ish

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

oh and something a saw heanor haulage taking down the M1 south climbing the hill upto tibshelf today

Photobucket

great pics that crane is a monster

500 tonner, 8 1/2 hours to set up.

Nice pics Tashlad,out of intrest do you know what that crane lift ■■?

great pics.
that crane is indeed a monster. superb bits of kit.
8 and a half hours too set up :open_mouth:

thinking of getting my name down for that game, all that time setting up for 4 lifts then de-rig and away to next job, just driving ballast wagon will do me

tashlad666:
thinking of getting my name down for that game, all that time setting up for 4 lifts then de-rig and away to next job, just driving ballast wagon will do me

Same here.
http://www.portservices.co.uk/invergordon/gallery/gal_117.html

This firm advertised last year for ballast drivers last year.Unfortunately I was on holiday,and it was too late to apply when I got back.Bummer.
Only down side I could see about the job was the Scania units they use :laughing: :laughing:

yeah bit of a bummer when they only have the V8 scania’s innit :open_mouth:

saw one of your lads m62 saturday front wheel blowout :cry: got on h/s ok,but on a saturday…bugger!

Good pics there.

Crane fans have been spoilt down here lately, there’s been a 1200 tonner :open_mouth: lifting some bridge bits into place beside the A12 at the 2012 site.

I can’t find any better pictures than this but there are plenty of good pics (albeit small) on the rest of the site.