a Few more pictures

Couldnt be :wink: to do a proper diary write up but i took a few pictures this week…

These first few are loading Wheatfeed next door to our place at Rank hovis. They use it in animal feed and its a regular job. Due to the proximity of local residents you have to load it in a closed environment which means it gets VERY dusty…

That last picture is me loaded. Due to this stuff been so light i can fill the trailer up like that and i will be lucky to have got over 14t on :open_mouth:

back to the farms and the usual conditions.

This Chicken farm is right in the middle of a brand new housing development at Ryhope in sunderland…the guy is holding out for big bucks for his land… But its a bit rundown anyway heres a picture of the wooden silos that he still uses.

These few are from a delivery Near Hornsea at a boar Stud. It maybe doesnt look tight on the pictures but it was…

Thats the road ive just come down to back in through these gates

And then back down here and round the low wall watching the building and grass verge on the offside

These are pictures of one of the many “roads” we go down… this is a two way road

One thing at least when you have navigated that tight road for about 2 miles its a proper site at the other end!!

Blating about these roads at 44t doesnt do much for the mpg though

Thats it for now!!

nice photos thanks

good pics Bones.
bet you cant keep your cab clean with all that
dust and pig [zb]. :laughing: :laughing:

Great pics Bones and good diary ,bet you keep the welly boots handy ?.regards derek

Very good. :smiley:

trucking482002:
,bet you keep the welly boots handy ?

I saw no Sheep :confused: :confused: :confused:

Nice pics, reminds me why i hated spud haulage :wink:

i thought you were jacking it in.

it reminds me off when i used to collect spuds in wales. i used to pray nothing would come the other way. :cry: :open_mouth:

jessicas dad:
i it reminds me off when i used to collect spuds in wales. :

Enough off the sheep allready :open_mouth:

jessicas dad:
i thought you were jacking it in.

Ask me again after weds :wink: :wink:

Nice Pics Bones :smiley:

Nice one Bones.

trucking482002:
Great pics Bones and good diary ,bet you keep the welly boots handy ?.regards derek

Too right, but with places like that one with the cows youre on a looser as theres no way of switching footwear without doing it in the cab so one way or another it gets in the cab!!!