Ferry trailers / Ferry traction

Does anyone have pictures of ferry trailers which have come from all over Europe to UK ports or companies pulling ferry traction from ports, past and present?

Remember as a kid going up and down the A1 seeing ferry trailers with names i couldn’t read with the light boards dangling from the rear, often looking on their last legs :laughing:

Some of the trailers ive pulled…

Here’s my truck on traction work for DSV out of immingham

Some of my stuff…

Never knew Andreas Andresen did unaccompanied trailers :sunglasses:

tanktrotter, one for you :wink: this would be over a year ago iirc parked up at Wetherby services

Also seen you heading towards Gretna on the A75 again a year or two back from memory :slight_smile:

Goaty:

how the hell did you get in that fl10 goaty??! :laughing:

few ive done

does this count?

ajt:
Never knew Andreas Andresen did unaccompanied trailers :sunglasses:

Well, I wasn’t nicking it !!! :laughing:

Taken roughly last year. Pretty sure this old girl is on traction unless its a bought trailer from NL ?

one i did a days work in, thankfully my mate has got rid of that bag of ■■■■ magnum and one of his scanias and got a daf and a volvo instead

and this i double manned for a few days, another friends truck, and the work is ferry related, he used to go over the water but not anymore

ajt:
Taken roughly last year. Pretty sure this old girl is on traction unless its a bought trailer from NL ?

Hallens are Belgian…

OK …As you were… :blush:

hiya,
And not a rope and sheet in sight :imp: :imp: :imp: .
thanks harry long retired.

Geoffo:

ajt:

Hallens are Belgian…

that motor always stays with that truck. I think its just bought by a uk haulier and not on traction anymore.

kindle530:

Geoffo:

ajt:

Hallens are Belgian…

that motor always stays with that truck. I think its just bought by a uk haulier and not on traction anymore.

I got a funny feeling that belongs to Marsh freight from dewsbury ■■? since he is a old erf runner and has a hell lot of them trailers

globby 480:

kindle530:

Geoffo:

ajt:

Hallens are Belgian…

I got a funny feeling that belongs to Marsh freight from dewsbury ■■? since he is a old erf runner and has a hell lot of them trailers

Are Marsh Freight still going … thought they had there “knuckles rapped” :wink: a few yrs ago and packed up :question: