Ferry trailers / Ferry traction

The Rustler:

globby 480:

kindle530:

Geoffo:

ajt:
Taken roughly last year. Pretty sure this old girl is on traction unless its a bought trailer from NL ?

Hallens are Belgian…

OK …As you were… :blush:

that motor always stays with that truck. I think its just bought by a uk haulier and not on traction anymore.

I got a funny feeling that belongs to Marsh freight from dewsbury ■■? since he is a old erf runner and has a hell lot of them trailers

Are Marsh Freight still going … thought they had there “knuckles rapped” :wink: a few yrs ago and packed up :question:

Yer Marsh freight is still going down in dewsbury, you sure it was Marsh freight what got there knucles rapped?? John marsh was a funny fooooooooker tl work for esp on hour regs etc?? but times change but they still going all erf fleet some in the old blue and white stripe others are all colours

Geoffo:

ajt:
Taken roughly last year. Pretty sure this old girl is on traction unless its a bought trailer from NL ?

Hallens are Belgian…

Halléns is swedish. But founded Halléns NV in 1983.

hallens.com/en/our-history-12955681

And that’s all I have to say about that.

Another Hallens, Hallens owned this time :laughing:

Few of the old Frans Maas trailers from mine and my brothers past, actually mostly My Brothers :smiley:

Another from me…

jonas a:

Geoffo:

ajt:

Hallens are Belgian…

Halléns is swedish. But founded Halléns NV in 1983.

hallens.com/en/our-history-12955681

And that’s all I have to say about that.

I stand corrected…