Fellow class oner's

just a quickie why do all class one drivers flash each other in when overtaking ■■? if you cant tell thats its ready to pull in you should’nt be driving lol !!! makes me laugh !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: get a life stop flashing me in !!!

Courtesy/camaraderie/boredom!! Take your pick!

Old habits die hard?

Everyone knows where the back of their trailer is, its not to say when you are clear at all, its to let you know when they are comfortable for you to come back in. It takes a good driver to understand that, which you obviously dont :smiley:
Nice try at trolling though.

gsijay:
just a quickie why do all class one drivers flash each other in when overtaking ■■? if you cant tell thats its ready to pull in you should’nt be driving lol !!! makes me laugh !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: get a life stop flashing me in !!!

are you a troll? get a life and stop posting ■■■■■ on here!!! :unamused:

Your clearly trolling as class 2 drivers never get flashed in.

Hark at it, mr always right.

It’s the other driver letting you know when he’s comfortable with you pulling in, as well as showing when you’re past.

It’s old school ! I’ve always done it & always will !

So sorry if I flash you in, just accept it as a ‘Go at you, because you’ve ■■■■■■ me off’

Perhaps if more so called HGV Drivers were to flash each other in we wouldn’t have so much arrogance, ignorance & violence on the road.

FarnboroughBoy11:
Everyone knows where the back of their trailer is, its not to say when you are clear at all, its to let you know when they are comfortable for you to come back in. It takes a good driver to understand that, which you obviously dont :smiley:

Some smart arses like to show you they know their trailer length by pulling across your front leaving no distance if they have to anchor up.
I prefer drivers that let me tell them when I’m happy with the clearance I’ve got.
In the rain and spray a bit more clearance is appreciated.
Obviously there are some new drivers on here that have a lot to learn,in driving ability and manners.

I do it to let them know I’m happy with the gap. But my opinion doesn’t count as I am class 2

I’ve always flashed in any “long vehicle” always will

martinviking:
It’s old school ! I’ve always done it & always will !

So sorry if I flash you in, just accept it as a ‘Go at you, because you’ve ■■■■■■ me off’

Perhaps if more so called HGV Drivers were to flash each other in we wouldn’t have so much arrogance, ignorance & violence on the road.

Very very well said!

Perhaps the OP is the idiot who causes the tailbacks cos he only gives a metre or so clearance before he pulls in causing the truck being overtaken to brake, then the concertina effect for the next 3 miles behind!

Not only that its courtesy as already said and old school! Trouble is they dont teach you to drive anymore, they teach u to pass a test!

FarnboroughBoy11:

^^^^^^^ Wot he said. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I so wanted to do a witty reply, but I can’t be ■■■■■■■ bothered :frowning: .

I hate Trolls.

I flash them in and when they thank me for a flash in ,I flash them back to let them know there indicators are working fine.
Is that just me that does that?

Deeireland:
I flash them in and when they thank me for a flash in ,I flash them back to let them know there indicators are working fine.
Is that just me that does that?

yeah I do the same but you want to see the looks I get when a Sega coach goes pass full of blue rinses! :grimacing:

TROLL ■■? by the way noddy ive been driving class one now for 24 years sooooooooooooo !!! anyway i only asked !!! stop flashing me in !!! have a laugh

gsijay:
TROLL ■■? by the way noddy ive been driving class one now for 24 years sooooooooooooo !!! anyway i only asked !!! stop flashing me in !!! have a laugh

Why don’t ya get a sticker for the rear of ya trailer saying, “I’m an ignorant ■■■■ so don’t flash” so we will all know!

Don’t worry I will still flash you in as I flash most things by the end of the week

Lol, I don’t think he means it really, he’s on a wind up,