Favourite Liveries

The picture of that Guinness barrel was taken outside the paint shop at Claytons.

cattle wagon man:

Bewick:

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Hello
What about Favourite Trailers■■? I really like this trailer.
Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Aye OK Marra,“■■■■■■■ again eh! anyway’s how much is a pint of Guiness in Fletchertown Club ?

Come on , Dennis. Guinness is too strong for ■■■■■■■■ Gill !
Only half a pint of that , and the poor lad wont be able to skateboard back home . With the shocking state of the local roads , hed do an injury to himself if he lost his balance.
Cheers , cattle wagon man.

Aye but it’s Tup loosing time isn’t it CWM,so he’ll need a pint or two of Guiness with all them yows that’ll he have to “see to” !!!

S.

miles for MilesS.miles for Miles

Lawrence Dunbar:
S.00miles for MilesS.miles for Miles

Did you drive one of these AEC’s Larry ? Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:
S.00miles for MilesS.miles for Miles

Did you drive one of these AEC’s Larry ? Dennis.

No I was driving RJR349 when Smiles got these tippers, they were a bit faster than the rigids, 42,mph, good tools in , their day, did quite a bit long distance work, They ended up painted in Smiles own livery, when they were sold North Lincs Transport got two of them.Regards Larry

Lawrence Dunbar:

hiya,
Lovely motor Larry would have loved one of these in my wag and drag days never got quite so modern, ah well.
thanks harry long retired.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Would it have been Single or Double drive Larry? Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Single drive Dennis 37mph, only a 5 speed box, but made good time on the hills running South Wales. Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Single drive Dennis 37mph, only a 5 speed box, but made good time on the hills running South Wales. Regards Larry.

hiya,
Oh dear I thought it would have been a bit nippier than that and would also have had double drive a lot better in bad weather and when the trailer’s hooked on, has that put you off as well Dennis ■■.

harry_gill:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

hiya,
Oh dear I thought it would have been a bit nippier than that and would also have had double drive a lot better in bad weather and when the trailer’s hooked on, has that put you off as well Dennis ■■.

Not a ■■■■■ of good “H” for “our” operations,but a cracking motor all the same,anyhow I bet Larry would have put some “funny” old weights on it’s back without a trailer!! They were terrible for overlodaing in the N. East from what I was told !! Cheers Dennis.

scan0069.jpg

i always thought this company looked smart Coulling Brothers from Lenham Kent, also are some pictures of my lorries from various companies

My Daf GN57 KXP.jpg

Q's Daf.jpg

Dads Powerliner.jpg

My favourite has alway been Westfields of Cornwall, preferred the livery when it was on there old Scania 113’s etc but still looks good these days.

Nivens recently restored EC11 shows a mix of their old livery and a bit of their new. The Scania and MAN shows their up to date livery.

20160814_113012.jpg

I think Cullimores’ livery gets better with every new motor they buy. The alloy bodied one looks superb.

This is the vehicle I drive from Grangemouth to Campbeltown, I think it’s a nice looking livery.

I don’t have a pic to hand (if someone wants to post one that would be great), but one of the best liveries out there today would surely have to be the green, red & white motors from ■■■■■■■■ Yes that’s right - Lawson’s of Cockermouth.

After a recent visit to Scotland i couldn’t fail to notice how much more colourful a lot of Scottish hauliers vehicles were in comparism to Englands :astonished: & a shame that many companies now just use plain ‘white’ with maybe a door sticker for identification :frowning: So how about a thread about your favourite company liveries & maybe some pics of them :smiley: :wink:

I always thought Robsons of Carlisle had one of the best balanced colour schemes