Favourite Liveries

SIMPSON BROS (stocksfield)

here are my favourite liverys: :smiley:

her are a few of mine

greenwood.jpg

Courtesey of Diane Smiles, one of ten Thames Traders her Father opperated in the 60s.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Courtesey of Diane Smiles, one of ten Thames Traders her Father opperated in the 60s.0

hiya,
Looks a bit new that one Larry, never yet seen any action I guess.
thanks harry long retired.

Yes it was brand spanking new, The fellow thats dressed is Dianes Dad Tommy Smiles [The Bull], and the fellow in the work gear is Harry Pearson the workshop foreman, he worked for old Isaac Smiles, My Grandads younger brother, they had a good fleet of wagons from day one, Regards Larry…

Got to be one of my Favourites Nice traditional Livery That goes back to thier AEC’S

Unfortunately I have no pics to hand but Geoff Gilbert (Boston) must have one of nicest liveries around, or did have!!!

cyril knowles and civil marine

Lawrence Dunbar:
Courtesey of Diane Smiles, one of ten Thames Traders her Father opperated in the 60s.0

what sort of “back end” did these 6 wheelers have Larry, double drive or trailing axles ? Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

what sort of “back end” did these 6 wheelers have Larry, double drive or trailing axles ? Cheers Dennis.

Direct Double Drive, Hendrickson as far as I know, Good on the sites, but used to eat tyres, Regards Larry

hi lads, someone discribed the toy for boys lorry took this one last year at beal, bumper

I always liked John Mann International’s colour scheem… (picture’s please !!).

When I was parked up on a dodgy and log-booking it home I didn’t give a bugger what liveried wagon I got in. :laughing:

Always thought McKellars motors stood out, easily noticeable

The next two pictures have already been posted on Trucknet before!(hope they don’t mind me posting em again)

165.jpg

My first unit on there( a C reg 112) was painted the same as the 142 above before McKellar changed to the white & red option, a lot cheaper no doubt!

161.jpg

Hello
What about Favourite Trailers■■? I really like this trailer.
Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Picture247.jpg

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Hello
Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Aye OK Marra,“■■■■■■■ again eh! anyway’s how much is a pint of Guiness in Fletchertown Club ?

Bewick:

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Hello
Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Aye OK Marra,“■■■■■■■ again eh! anyway’s how much is a pint of Guiness in Fletchertown Club ?

Come on , Dennis. Guinness is too strong for ■■■■■■■■ Gill !
Only half a pint of that , and the poor lad wont be able to skateboard back home . With the shocking state of the local roads , hed do an injury to himself if he lost his balance.
Cheers , cattle wagon man.