Favorite Trucking Song

I got a few Neil diamond,s Sweet caroline ,Kentucky woman ,etc etc but this one,s mine :open_mouth:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GxWmSVv-cY

The old one,s are the Best!

I automatically went for Freebird instead and got the bird in the red bra jumping around at the start as a bonus. :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY

I like listening to " Smack my â– â– â– â– â–  up ".

Rekindles fond memories of letting my second man at P&H do all the graft.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=met+de+vlam+in+de+pijp&oq=met+de+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.15405j0j4&client=tablet-android-lenovo&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#mie=e,,met%20de%20vlam%20in%20de%20pijp,H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLRT9c3LDYwLTEyKjF7xOjJLfDyxz1hKYdJa05eY7Ti4grOyC93zSvJLKkU0uFig7KUuASkUDRqMEjxcaGI8AAA

Talking heads road to nowhere for the M6 or M1 uk.video.search.yahoo.com/searc … =12j0gsn7d
Or road to hell for M25 uk.video.search.yahoo.com/searc … =12j1ron1h

And Bat out of hell for Friday afternoon on way home :grimacing: uk.video.search.yahoo.com/searc … =12j1uukl5

youtube.com/watch?v=w9lmCpIzhFo

Vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9lmCpIzhFo

Tipper drivers never change :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tom Robinson Band 2 4 6 8 motorway, top tune. :wink:

Killing in the name of by RATM, or Drowning pool with Let the bodies hit the floor.

By the way, are we talking about songs when we’re driving, or killing prostitutes? :open_mouth:

As for driving and going a bit old school, how about Centerfold by J Geils band, a classic!

youtube.com/watch?v=BqDjMZKf-wg

Matt Monroe…On days like these :sunglasses:

For when I’m heading up the fearsome :laughing: Sutton Bank.

Led zep - stairway to heaven

For those steep hills like a629 coming from Halifax up to m62 fully loaded peaking at 25mph lol

" Six Days on the Road" Johnny Kidd and the Pirates.

On for the agency drivers :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9dlhoxrQpRQ

Be as quick as you can ,they waiting for it! :smiley:

Different tracks equals different memories and associations-
Slide guitar and K D Langs ethereal lyrics whilst rebuilding a tilt after a boozy (free) lunch on a warm Saturday afternoon near Jerez.
Dragging 24 tons of beer, very slowly, over the hills to Vigo, whilst Clapton roared out ‘Cocaine’.
But for me most anything by Chrissie Hynde does it. ‘Brass In Pocket’, though, well, I’m convinced she’s singing to me!

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Wham
Club Tropicana

Williams9881:
Wham
Club Tropicana

I’d crash, just to make it stop! :open_mouth:
(But each to their own…)

youtube.com/watch?v=CHekNnySAfM

youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

:sunglasses:

Easy. Open road and sunny day,Take It Easy by The Eagles. Mind you,Gearjammer by George Thorogood wanged right up covers everything