Fat shit

That 70 Stone bloke who needs a life saving operation… I say only give him the op if he can walk to the hospital!!! I didn’t make him eat all the bloody food!!! Tax payers money being spent on a man who can’t stop eating whilst people with cancer die because there is no money to fund the hunt for a cure!!!

Also a few things I picked up on in the report which made me laugh/ worry firstly:

‘They even considered using an RAF Chinook HELICOPTER to airlift him to the unit in Chichester, West Sussex. They have ruled out that option and Paul will now travel in a five-ton ambulance specially built for obese people at a cost of £90,000.’ So use of RAF heli to lift fat man is good use of resources?? NO, all we’ve so many fattys they now build ambulances specifically for them??

Secondly, ‘In 2002 a forklift truck had to be used to transport Paul from his bed and into hospital, six firemen were also unable to get him on to a stretcher. Eventually they took out a window and brickwork and knocked down a neighbour’s garden wall to get him out.’ Seriously come on how ■■■■■■■ stupid is that, and finally the best one/ the worse one as it is horrendous is…

‘In 2007 he complained to his local council that he could not fit his special 3ft-wide wheelchair through the gates of an Ipswich park.’ Well if you weren’t such a fat ■■■■■■■ it wouldn’t be a problem, they don’t build parks for blokes like you, they build them for ‘normal’ people because ‘normal’ people don’t need a forklift to get you out of ■■■■■■■ bed you grotesque fat ■■■■.

I am available for weddings, christenings, funerals and birthday parties.

You are so right there mate.

do you feel better now jon?

Fair play to the fat ZB,he slimmed down to 45 stone a few years agoFelt a bit peckish and put it all on again.Could some of you Moffet qualified guys not tender for the job.

better watch out drive, he might overload the axle and vosa wouldnt be happy.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: [zb]ing brilliant!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Seriously, its stupid. Surely the guy should have got to a point and thought, “[zb] me ive put abit on i need to lose some now” and not eaten as much, or even attempted to lose some.
Theres a guy on a cycling forum who was a fatty, and through cycling and putting in effort himself hes slimmed right down.
I would put on a link to the guy’s video, but im banned from that forum so cant access it.

They should roll this fat guy down the road.
Complaining because he cant fit his wheelchair through the park gates? He should have decided to go do more walking in that park rather then just eating.

Is this the same guy that was on TV a while ago, where they pictured him in his ‘bed’(cant move from there) which was a load of thick pads on the floor, and i seem to remember pads at the side so he isnt sagging off the pads? Or was that another guy?

I would like to be fair and say that in some cases there are other issues to consider,E.G. glandular disorder or digestive complaint of some sort. This guy did slim down and then allowed himself to get heavier.There must be people around him giving him the wrong sort of foodas he does not seem to cook or do any thing else for himself.

Did use read his daily diet?? :open_mouth:

There bringing the fat slob down here for treatment, must be going to low loader him down, they should make him walk. :unamused: :unamused:

scottishcruiser:

i think he ate the bit paper before anyone could read it

gogzy:

scottishcruiser:

i think he ate the bit paper before anyone could read it

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good idea ban him from NHS treatment. I also think anyone over 50 shouldn’t get anything on the NHS either. Or anyone with ginger hear.

Hitler would be proud of you lot… lets rid the world of ‘useless eaters’ why don’t we by denying healthcare.

What has happened to the people in this once great empire :cry:

Also ban people from N.I. who cant spell.As has been said piling on the pounds is 1 thing ,but 70 stone what is that about.

pete904ni:
Good idea ban him from NHS treatment. I also think anyone over 50 shouldn’t get anything on the NHS either. Or anyone with ginger hear.

Hitler would be proud of you lot… lets rid the world of ‘useless eaters’ why don’t we by denying healthcare.

What has happened to the people in this once great empire :cry:

They got fat then sponged off everyone else.

Very true, he got himself fat.
Whilst sort of working on monday, there were a group of chavs stood on the street. A fat woman walked past them, which they shouted and made fun of her size.
Now, is them making fun going to make her see shes a fatty and needs to lose weight so get losing weight, or will it make her want to go home, hide and comfort eat?

Well he’s certainly took the Governments advice and had his 5 a day. Must’ve misread it and thought they meant 5 cows a day!
All these excuses of overactive glands etc is all just bullshine. Simple fact is fat people eat too much and excercise too little. End of.

If I go to the bar falling over drunk the barman refuses to serve me. When a fat person goes into McD’s why don’t they refuse to serve them?

If I go to the bar falling over drunk the barman refuses to serve me. When a fat person goes into McD’s why don’t they refuse to serve them?
[/quote]
Very true moaster you got it in one. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Tow him out to sea and let the Japanese have their fun with him :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

alamcculloch:
Also ban people from N.I. who cant spell.As has been said piling on the pounds is 1 thing ,but 70 stone what is that about.

:laughing:

Point I’m making is that when the papers are calling for treatment to be refused for trivial things will you think its great? This thread only exists because Murdoch wants you to hate this man this week… what’ll next weeks “big issue” be I wonder…

The thing is, last time he was taken to hospital, he had an operation and his weight was reduced to 45 stone.

after the op, he was overheard saying to a relative that was visiting him in hospital, that the op and the reduction in weight would seriously harm his chances of being the world’s fattest man :open_mouth:

i’m sorry, but if that is his attitude and ambition, why should the NHS (read, everyone else paying into it) keep having to fork out for his health issues that are self inflicted under a misguided ambition to be the world’s fattest man :confused: