FAT BLOKE SLIM

Went to weight watchers yesteday to weight in and i have done it 5 1/2 stone lost.I feel much better. Below are before and after photos to give you a laugh :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Here is another one at a dog show I was 23 .7 stones in this photo my highest weight . Heres the new me at 18 stone :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done dude i bet you are proud as punch? :smiley:

colin.f.whitetrans:
Well done dude i bet you are proud as punch? :smiley:

Yes bud well made up it took a while and was hard work but got here in the end only 1 stone left to go i want to be 17 stones :smiley:

Top man. Well done.

Congrats! That must have been difficult.

I wish I could stop eating all the crap I eat but its harder than when I stopped smoking, would love to shed a little!

zippy!:

I wish I could stop eating all the crap I eat but its harder than when I stopped smoking, would love to shed a little!

as i said it was hard giving up all the pies and nights out were very hard trying to get low fat foods. So in the end i cooked my own in the truck on my stove job done :smiley:

Its great that you have lost so much. I think the strangest thing for all us truckers is how did we lose sight of our weight? I blame night driving for me and the invention of the in cab microwave!! And im a right lazy sod sometimes :blush:

colin.f.whitetrans:
Its great that you have lost so much. I think the strangest thing for all us truckers is how did we lose sight of our weight? I blame night driving for me and the invention of the in cab microwave!! And im a right lazy sod sometimes :blush:

Nothing at all to do with the alcohol consumed when weekended thenβ– β– ? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Big β– β– β– β– :

zippy!:

as i said it was hard giving up all the pies and nights out were very hard trying to get low fat foods. So in the end i cooked my own in the truck on my stove job done :smiley:

Did you just change your diet then or did you do a load of exercise as well? That is quite some difference in appearance on those before and after pics. :open_mouth: How long did it take to get that off? You don’t look 18st in those pics, I’d have said more like 16.

Ben9:

colin.f.whitetrans:

Nothing at all to do with the alcohol consumed when weekended thenβ– β– ? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

shsssssh didnt want to believe that ben!! not that im one for a drink as you know :laughing:

Rob K:

Big β– β– β– β– :

zippy!:

Did you just change your diet then or did you do a load of exercise as well? That is quite some difference in appearance on those before and after pics. :open_mouth: How long did it take to get that off? You don’t look 18st in those pics, I’d have said more like 16.

Yes i joint a gym 1 year ago the gutman centr in aylesbury went every time i got home in the week and weekends about 4 times a week i started eating heathly 2 years ago and the weight slowly started coming off then went on weight watchers diet 6 months a go and started losing lots of weight got a bit worried so i saw the doctor to have heath check to make sure i was not ill he said no probs with my heath and to keep dieting. so here we are

Well done mate…Right thats the easy bit done, now the VERY hard bit is to KEEP it off!!! I’m sure you’ll be ok, you need iron will power to do it.

I am impressed, could do with losing 5 stone myself although I am starting a bit below you at around 19 stone now

What does the weight watchers diet consist of?? There own stuff or things you can make yourself?

Very impressive sir!

Forgot to ask what was the trigger(the motivation)?

Well done mate! I struggle with the old calorie intake too, and highish blood pressure. I’m not out the woods yet, but certainly haven’t given up.

scottishcruiser:
What does the weight watchers diet consist of?? There own stuff or things you can make yourself?

hello scottishcruiser well you get a points system wwhen i first joint i was on 33 point a day then you deducted points with food intake. I.E one slice of bread is 1 point, ham is 1 point so 2 bread and ham = 3 points for a sandwich. You do get all the books tell you every thing you need to no its the easiest diet i have ever done and stuck too

good god , gone from chunk to hunk :laughing: :laughing:
well done chap, thats the easy part done , the hardest part is keeping it off !

merc0447:
Forgot to ask what was the trigger(the motivation)?

Not being able to buy normal size clothes , speading load of money in the big mans shop to buy a shirt xxxxl size , heath , fed up with being the β– β– β– β–  of jokes , and last but not least for better β– β– β–  life , P.S I can now see my β– β– β– β–  now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: