FAT BLOKE SLIM

Well done mate, you deserve all the praise.
Just like a racing snake now :laughing:

congrats on your achievement, its all hard work and i just hope i can achieve the same as you its hard going but its getting there slowly

scotstrucker:
congrats i just hope i can achieve the same as you its hard going but its getting there slowly

just keep on going at your pace. Yes you do fall of the Wagon sometimes like Parties, Wedding Stag nites But the next day you just hope back on and plod on again

Not being able to buy normal size clothes , speading load of money in the big mans shop to buy a shirt xxxxl size

I know exactly where you are coming from as i am in the same position at the moment and could do with losing a few stone myself.
you will have to think of a new name now. :laughing: :laughing:

I would like to thank everyone for there supportive comments and if you are like me in the middle of a diet keep going its worth the fight your feel so much better for it and if anyone is thinking of going on a diet you can find out everything on the weight watchers web site good luck :smiley:

Deepinvet:
Well done mate…Right thats the easy bit done, now the VERY hard bit is to KEEP it off!!! I’m sure you’ll be ok, you need iron will power to do it.

totally agree with all your comment :slight_smile:

Just one more thing if the gym is out of the question and you have dogs they can keep you in good form too here are my two boxers , sam and buster they love long walks

Big ■■■■:
Just one more thing if the gym is out of the question and you have dogs they can keep you in good form too here are my two boxers , sam and buster they love long walks

That is the bit I am looking forward to, a new hip and a couple of dogs to go off with, at the moment my neighbour has to take them out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mate, that is a very impressive achievement!! Well done.

Well done :smiley:
Can I have the weight you shed please as I am 6’3" and only weigh 13 stone …