F12 Globetrotter on Tour and some that we met along the way

Hi All, here are some random pictures that I thought that you may be interested in that I have taken over the past few months.

Filling up ready to go away for a month

Waiting for the train with Ian from Rush Trans of Boston to go from Friedburg to Novaro

The kitchen was not great but we got there…

Off loading in Milan

Having a chill at Carisio. Spent four days here.

Parked up at Rhinebollen for the weekend. No English lads - just the turks.

Overnight at Carisio - Parked up with Steve from E M Rogers.

Heres the lads having a BBQ in Barcelona.

Random lorry photo.

Back helping out Leicester Machine Movers. Hope that you have enjoyed these
Ady
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thats a crackin’ motor mate. Me and euromat saw it last spring/summertime at a Tankstalle just south of Munich, mat got so excited, he jumped out of truck and took a photo, which he did post on here somewhere. Im sure he will be along soon with the photo.

Thats a lovely kitchen in that Volvo too!! :laughing:

what a lovely mtor

id love to drive that.

a right motor sweet as hell

kindle530:
Thats a crackin’ motor mate. Me and euromat saw it last spring/summertime at a Tankstalle just south of Munich, mat got so excited, he jumped out of truck and took a photo, which he did post on here somewhere. Im sure he will be along soon with the photo.

your right kindle, as some would say “aaahhhhhhts a laaaaavvvvvvvvllleeeeeeeeeyyyy mowtuuurrr!!” :laughing:

It is very nice…But! It needs to lose that top light bar IMHO

Koop:
It is very nice…But! It needs to lose that top light bar IMHO

yes i agree looks good and still earning a living. :wink:

i would swap mine for that any day very nice motor.was the truck ever based in leicester with triangle shipping

Very nice motor, good picutres cant wait for more!

Hi Hanson, yes it did once work for Triangle, now going it alone though as I have started my own company doing different work ‘a change is as good as a rest’ they say.

That HUPAC train really ■■■■■, doesn’t it? Did you get the one with the really nice loo? Do they still give out the bag lunch and the mattress covers each trip?

Hi Bobthedog, no the train was not brilliant but it saved me time and money as I had to be in Milan the following morning. This way I had my time off and arrived on time. Yes you still get a sandwich pack, this consisted of a ham sandwich, cheese sandwich, a small cake and a bottle of water. We had already thought on about this and had eaten at the Imbis just down the road so the sandwiches were just a snack (probably a tip for others who may use it). You still get your matress covers too, we managed to get some sleep but have had a worse nights sleep on a ferry in rough waters. Have you been on the train before as I notice that you are from Canada?

Beautiful motor that, a real credit to you.

Hello Goaty, Thanks very much for your comments. She certainly turns heads wherever she goes whether it be the UK or Europe. Got offered £10,000 for her not long ago but would not part with the old gal for anything - there must be alot of fans of F12’s around - we could possibly set up a F12 appreciation society!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I live here now, but was a tramper for years in Europe. Used to use the train for the same reason you did, to get the 11 hour in on the way south. It meant you could get anywhere you needed to be, but it wasn’t pleasant. I never had trouble sleeping on the ferries, but I struggled once or twice on the trains.

Hi Bobthedog, Nice to know that the facilities on the train have not changed then!!! This was the first time that I had used it, will be using it again next Spring, hopefully they will have changed the sandwich selection by then ha ha.

Superb pictures of a superb truck :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for the post

Stu

Nice of you to take the old girl down for an Ice-Cream and a paddle down at Deal :slight_smile: .

nice pictures, as for the train, in the gardens next to the
bahnhöf are german allotments, here is a club/pub
which is normaly open apart from mondays, and they do a nice meal.