Extracting the Urine

123smith:
An occasional wind-up is okay, isn’t it? :wink:
Hopefully I haven’t crossed the line, I don’t mind getting involved with a bit of banter from time to time, I have been hit with some real good come-backs but I’ve never been offended, just see it for what it is - be a shame to loose some of the craic.

Yes mate, I agree wholeheartedly.

It’s as I’ve mentioned before… this is all about thresholds and balance.

Some ‘adjustments’ have been made. :wink:

I think its called being adults — discuss debate and laugh

dieseldog999:
especially if you want to know what a swatch is… . :slight_smile:

Does it involve a van, a wee boy and a bottle of ginger? :wink: :laughing:

Uktramp needs DELETING .

albion:
I have a reasonable degree of patience…but it does have a limit!

I gave it time to get bored and disappear but there’s always some that enjoy feeding the trolls, so I’ve taken matters into my own hands and chucked the lot of them in the troll bucket.

Colingl:

dieseldog999:
especially if you want to know what a swatch is… . :slight_smile:

Does it involve a van, a wee boy and a bottle of ginger? :wink: :laughing:

ok smartypants.
even the aliens that live outside strathclyde should be able to work it out now… :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=OdAGgUNyvyw

I would not mind to see it aswell

as a lad from perthshire we use that word often gees a swatch at yer new car

I do think colingi was taking the ■■■■ tho

click on the link and all will be revealed… :wink:

Beetlejuice:
Uktramp needs DELETING .

Thanks for your concern.

Although the meaning in your post is clearly aimed at an individual, which the forum rules prevent us from commenting upon, you possibly missed my last post just above in which I was speaking very generally. :wink:

Dipper_Dave:
I’m quite a subtle troll myself and feel it’s a disrespect to the art to create multiple accounts, if that’s what’s been done.

Always got to respect the house owners, although I have had a few precum near misses myself.

This is a good example of unbiased moderation, if it was down to me, you would get 99% of your posts removed, I think the constant ■■■■■■ innuendos are juvenile and have no place on here.

However, you seem to have a little fan club and don’t flout any specific rules, so I have to raise my eyebrows and carry on reading.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Carry on Reading.

FZ0KHVmtrSjTpAkWMX0PStsFSh43LlbNQTCqam94-dvgP1OsRaG4zdA4LDpPpVEPieypRLjZIl7WQq_dyifSavSaE0tAxbyuf3jwlgtlWXGXKZKyHA=w270-h148-nc.gif

newmercman:

Dipper_Dave:
I’m quite a subtle troll myself and feel it’s a disrespect to the art to create multiple accounts, if that’s what’s been done.

Always got to respect the house owners, although I have had a few precum near misses myself.

This is a good example of unbiased moderation, if it was down to me, you would get 99% of your posts removed, I think the constant ■■■■■■ innuendos are juvenile and have no place on here.

However, you seem to have a little fan club and don’t flout any specific rules, so I have to raise my eyebrows and carry on reading.

Why would you remove 99% of his posts?

Way I see it that 99% is just a display of his sense of humour and harmless fun/banter among drivers, I certainly don’t ‘raise my eyebrows’ .
Surely a bit of fun has a place on here as long as it does not cross the line.

To be fair mate, your signature at the bottom of your posts is a good example of the same thing. :bulb:

Why? Simple, I don’t think that constant ■■■■■■ innuendo has a place on here, in my opinion Dipper Dave is a one trick pony, at first it was quite amusing, but it got old very fast. I’m not a prude, far from it, but there’s a time and a place and I don’t feel that this is the place.

But that’s my point, my own personal feelings don’t get in the way of my role as moderator, if it breaks forum rules, it gets binned, if not it stays, no matter what my own views are and I know the rest of the moderators act in the same way. It’s never personal.

As Rikki said, moderation on here is very relaxed, but there will always be those whose sole purpose is to cause trouble, this is something that cannot be tolerated as it spoils the enjoyment of the majority, I can’t see how any legitimate member could take issue with that.

newmercman:
Why? Simple, I don’t think that constant ■■■■■■ innuendo has a place on here, in my opinion Dipper Dave is a one trick pony, at first it was quite amusing, but it got old very fast. I’m not a prude, far from it, but there’s a time and a place and I don’t feel that this is the place.

But that’s my point, my own personal feelings don’t get in the way of my role as moderator, if it breaks forum rules, it gets binned, if not it stays, no matter what my own views are and I know the rest of the moderators act in the same way. It’s never personal.

As Rikki said, moderation on here is very relaxed, but there will always be those whose sole purpose is to cause trouble, this is something that cannot be tolerated as it spoils the enjoyment of the majority, I can’t see how any legitimate member could take issue with that.

Yeh ok, but I for one certainly don’t take issue with sorting idiots and troublemakers who’s sole purpose is causing aggravation, but we’ll have to agree to differ on D.Dave’s case.
On the other hand to be fair there have been examples where mods have gone against the majority in a ‘Fun Police’ based role, but if anybody complains they get the ‘‘Well if you don’t like it’’ routine, which kind of stifles the argument, which sometimes spoils an otherwise bloody good forum that I enjoy taking part in… but I suppose on the whole and in the vast majority of cases the balance is about right.

Cheers for the non rank pulling explanation :smiley: …, and Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to you to mate.

Happy new year.

newmercman:
… But that’s my point, my own personal feelings don’t get in the way of my role as moderator, if it breaks forum rules, it gets binned, if not it stays, no matter what my own views are and I know the rest of the moderators act in the same way. It’s never personal.

This^^^

newmercman:

And this too^^

Now as for Mr Dipper… I think it’s quite obvious that his posts aren’t aimed at a particular person, and I guess it’s pretty clear to all that his ■■■■■■ innuendo posts ( = most of his posts) are made in fun.

:bulb: Those who say that the Mods go about in jackboots viciously stamping out anything that approaches humour can feel free to write something constructive at this point… :smiley:.

I’ve seen worse on here! :laughing:

Dipper_Dave:
Happy new year.

No innuendo about balls dropping? I hope I didn’t scare you off. I only used you as an example of unbiased moderating as I thought it unlikely that you would be offended. Happy new year to you.

Sent from my SM-T805W using Tapatalk

newmercman:

Dipper_Dave:
Happy new year.

No innuendo about balls dropping? I hope I didn’t scare you off. I only used you as an example of unbiased moderating as I thought it unlikely that you would be offended. Happy new year to you.

Sent from my SM-T805W using Tapatalk

Nope an innuendo free zone, I’m always flattered when mentioned so no offence taken. Always gonna be difficult for me to write anything without any innuendo, keeping it fresh and not trying to force it is the hard part.

I always strive to be a more useful member so take all critique on board, I’m not to everyone’s liking though and sometimes can leave a salty aftertaste.

Occasionally I hit that sweet spot and start writing a post that makes me laugh as I type it when the juices are really flowing out of control but what’s funny to me might not be funny to anyone else.

Sometimes I just have to take it on the chin and try again.