Excessive lights

Got passed by a French plate Scania today. Had about a million lights on the front so I felt like I was having an xray and on the back had so many banks of indicators etc that I felt like I was in a tanning salon.

Why? It’s a tad sad. Small ■■■■■ syndrome? I don’t mind extra lights but this guy took the right royal ■■■■

Would you refuse to drive that truck with all the lights it has on it.

Colin_scottish:
Would you refuse to drive that truck with all the lights it has on it.

Dunno if I’d have grounds to refuse it but I’d feel like a ■■■■ drivung it

Got to be able to see where your going lad.

Concretejim:

I’ve no doubt he can. In fact I’ve got no doubt that he could see into deep space.

I’m just wondering why is all. Like I say seems over the top to me

because it looks well, the more the merrier, he is french earning far more than a brit and abel to retire way before a brit so he can do what he wants, and by the way they also stick together and theres a lot to be said for that

And unless he can isolate them when a bulb goes or change the bulb . Here’s your fine :laughing:

Got to share with the O P here, when it comes to lights on trucks less is more. Each to their own though. Some of these going around lit up like Blackpool look totally ridiculous imo.

short walk:
Got to share with the O P here, when it comes to lights on trucks less is more. Each to their own though. Some of these going around lit up like Blackpool look totally ridiculous imo.

come over here and looking like blackpool hallucinations is the norm.
thats why theres not a lot ox xmas trees here smothered in fairy lights,as the tangs all blag them for the trucks… :slight_smile:

images (2).jpgKeep it lit drive.

Lit up like a xmas tree is ok but keeping it lit is far better…
All our trailers have hamburgers, a little retro now but four blown bulbs each side and youre still legal/

biggriffin:
0Keep it lit drive.

Comes c/w its own power station… :grimacing:

short walk:

To be fair I’ve got added spots - handy for farms etc - but I dont have them.on all the time. And I don’t have 65000 marker lights dotted all over the front lol

I hope the French truck does not get near final approach for LHR on the M25.
If the pilot has been on the sauce, he may mistake the rig for the runway and land his A380 on the motorway.
Dorris in her Micra will ring the Wombles to report the aircraft in lane three with two blown tyres.

toonsy:

Concretejim:

I’ve no doubt he can. In fact I’ve got no doubt that he could see into deep space.

I’m just wondering why is all. Like I say seems over the top to me

There are some that spend and produce a smart, stylish or even classy look.

A few others spend even more but produce a gaudy, glitzy, tasteless look… Unfortunately they cannot tell the difference.

I’m with you…Class beats flash every day!

But Vivre La Difference…cos without the trash we couldn’t show our class…:smiley:

Concretejim:

Is that before or after you’ve burned their retinas out and blinded the Driver you’ve just passed & flashed at■■?

toonsy:
Got passed by a French plate Scania today. Had about a million lights on the front so I felt like I was having an xray and on the back had so many banks of indicators etc that I felt like I was in a tanning salon.

Why? It’s a tad sad. Small ■■■■■ syndrome? I don’t mind extra lights but this guy took the right royal ■■■■

And the Scania jealousy rages on. :laughing:

That’s it, we should all run around with 2 headlights and nothing more because toonsy bursts into tears when nicer lorries over take him. Why do you get so upset about someone else’s lorry, you saddo?

A.

toonsy:
To be fair I’ve got added spots -

And you complain about others, I’d look up the meaning of irony if I was you.

del trotter:

toonsy:
To be fair I’ve got added spots -

And you complain about others, I’d look up the meaning of irony if I was you.

Selective quoting at its finest.

Adonis.:

toonsy:

And the Scania jealousy rages on. :laughing:

That’s it, we should all run around with 2 headlights and nothing more because toonsy bursts into tears when nicer lorries over take him. Why do you get so upset about someone else’s lorry, you saddo?

A.

I’m not upset and I’m sat in a Scania as I type lol I’m just wondering why there’s an urge for it? Some look nice with extra lights, some like this one are way over the top. But I guess it’s down to taste or other factors such as if it’s an owned truck etc.

Speaking of saddos… giving it the big gob with personal attacks on an internet forum. Are you 12?