Ex Deben trailers fleet trailers **reward**

hi gentlemen

my name is Chris i work for a company called hireco. 0845 388 0225 ext2219

I would ask you all to be observant In helping us locate a batch of missing fleet skell trailers, this fleet was on rent to Deben, and we are now working closely with the administrators in recovering the assets.

As most of you guys on this site cover the country daily i have came up with the idea of asking you guys on here would it be possible to keep an eye out for these trailers. We are offering a finders fee for the secure return of these trailers into our fleet. £150 will be paid for every trailer put back in to our possession.

what we request is the location details of each trailer and if possible if they can be VOR until we can get someone into lift them. we will only pay reward when trailer is in our possession

here is a list of the trailers outstanding. all trailers are skelly trailers.

trailer number chassis no ministry id
3126 22444 c188071 blue
3205 23420 c229264 blue
30104-06 18125 c220065 blue
3773-06 17534 c209409 blue
3231-07 24484 c255004 red
3968-07 25056 c290895 green
3423-09 27469 c261572 blue
3641-09 25195 c272505 deben fleet number dt619 yellow
3650-09 25204 c272514 deben fleet number dt628 yellow
3654-09 25208 c272518 deben fleet number dt632 yellow
3674-09 25218 c272528 deben fleet number dt652 yellow
3686-09 25230 c272540 deben fleet number dt664 yellow

please contact any of the guys below if you have any information no matter how small.
chris.mcconville@hireco.co.uk 0770641946
Michael.Francis@hireco.co.uk 07852340763
emmet.ohara@hireco.co.uk 07738410080

if anyone finds anything please contact me through here via pm also just to confirm.

thanks very much for taking the time to read this and for the help we foresee to be given.

didnt deben paint all the trailers yellow?

missing trailer value over 20k reward £150?

No one likes a grass . esp for £150

Make it 3k and I’d park up in front of one until it was collected

burnley-si:
didnt deben paint all the trailers yellow?

A colour would be useful, especially when you live near grangemouth docks and therefore see dozens of skellies every day. Even more when I am pulling one myself

Gotta be worth more as scrap…

Are the hire trailers in plain colours, or were they painted yellow? Also, does the second part of trailer number denote year?
I imagine there will be a few people seeing a few months free trailer rental coming to an end!

My unit has got Hireco Stickers all over it, do you want them back for £150, as I am about to peel them all off ■■

Let me get this straight, you are missing 300-400k worth of trailers that you can’t “find” and you are offering a paltry 1800 quid reward in TOTAL to get them back.

Good luck with that one, try adding at least a zero to the reward and I may actually bother. Cheeky sods.

It’s sad to see that some people on here feel the only reason to act in a morally correct way is if the reward meets your expectations.

I hope you never have something stolen/taken without permission and require help in finding it.

m1cks:
It’s sad to see that some people on here feel the only reason to act in a morally correct way is if the reward meets your expectations.

I hope you never have something stolen/taken without permission and require help in finding it.

Spot on, ain’t half some ■■■■■■■■■ on this forum.

they are probably in subbies yards, who wont have been paid for work done. Said subbies will have been renting them from debens, they will not know who owns them but will think if debens owned them then they can hold them under what is known as a general lien

Chris@hireco:
We are offering a finders fee for the secure return of these trailers into our fleet. £150 will be paid for every trailer put back in to our possession.

Someone is still in the April fools spirit:lol::lol:

hi guys

not the response i was expecting but very funny all the same :laughing:

pretty much its an incentive if you see them to let us know, i don’t expect anyone to to search the country for them ( well we are tho :blush: )

also added colours to the top.

if you can help me with this great, if you cant and feel its not worth your time fair enough.

i thought i should try on here in the hope someone spots one.

anyone looking to buy any skells? :laughing:

cheers Chris

wheelnutt:
Let me get this straight, you are missing 300-400k worth of trailers that you can’t “find” and you are offering a paltry 1800 quid reward in TOTAL to get them back.

Good luck with that one, try adding at least a zero to the reward and I may actually bother. Cheeky sods.

In defence of the op, they’ve spent 3/400k on trailers which they hired to a now insolvent Co, they’ve probably not been paid for quite a long period either so how much do you think they should pay to get THEIR trailers back? 50% of market value? Or maybe 20%?

Let’s not forget that Hireco probably have lots of ordinary men and women working for them who’s immediate future could be in jeopardy because of Debens actions. Now how much do you think is a fair amount?

del trotter:

m1cks:

Spot on, ain’t half some [zb] on this forum.

Well said… :blush:

the maoster:

wheelnutt:

In defence of the op, they’ve spent 3/400k on trailers which they hired to a now insolvent Co, they’ve probably not been paid for quite a long period either so how much do you think they should pay to get THEIR trailers back? 50% of market value? Or maybe 20%?

Let’s not forget that Hireco probably have lots of ordinary men and women working for them who’s immediate future could be in jeopardy because of Debens actions. Now how much do you think is a fair amount?

+1

Was Redburn Transfer part of Deben ?.
If so are they still going ?

£150 quid for a phone call or pm. Better than a slap on the face with a wet kipper

the maoster:

wheelnutt:

Their business is renting out equipment, they do so for a profit, if their business model can’t handle bad debt collection or their customers going into insolvency then they shouldn’t be in the business they are in.

Asset recovery has a charge of 20%, that is the norm, if they want to put in an insurance claim the assets themselves if recovered loose 40% in value after being declared stolen and recovered.

You can’t have it both ways.

1800 quid to recover 400k of assets is a joke.

You wouldn’t drive a lorry and only get paid 5% of the going rate, why should you recover business assets for 5% of the going rate.

Plenty here have a go when someone undercuts their wages and takes a job for peanuts, and now you want to do the same to someone else. Their business has a cost, they are now trying to cut that cost so their profits can increase. Sod them. You are willing to partake in this scheme with no remuneration for you so that a business can earn a greater profit. Sod you.

If you are that gullible, you can take my tramping job, I will pay you 200 quid a week and pocket the rest. What is happening in this country that we are willing to work for peanuts so business owners can line their pockets.

A fair days pay for a fair days work, what is so wrong with that.