Eurotunnel ...

What gets on your wick when travelling with eurotunnel ?
At the top of my list at the moment is grown men messing about with there phones with there volume turned right up !

Use your silent mode you sausage fingered idiot I am trying to sleep here …

• awaits replies about delays *

PeterW:

I am also waiting for the same :slight_smile:

The great unwashed who I am forced to share a bus with !!

PeterW:

ok here goes :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

big queues and delays then the train sets off half empty :question: :question: :question: :question: i don’t understand.

Biggest problem is the Smelly bus :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Next problem is the Q for the customs :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

And why do the great unwashed all want to stand by the door on the bus?

When i am last on the bus and struggle to get on i just stand there … I was with a bloke the other week who sat with the driver up front because he couldnt get on ! The chocker just pushed his way into the smell barstewards ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The guy in front of you gettng the wrong bus.

Snowgo:
The guy in front of you gettng the wrong bus.

That’ll be me then.
Although i havn’t used it for years, and i hope i never need to again. Ferry every time for me. It’s like the tortoise and the hare scenario.

Definitely the soap dodgers on the bus. Some really do stink. And yeh move away from the bloody door too.

turnip:
Definitely the soap dodgers on the bus. Some really do stink.

This gets my vote.

not a lot of difference in time between ferry and train at the moment and if you have a tipper or walking floor be prepared to wait for a covered train

The body odour may be to do with their diet of garlic and onions when they cook up by their trailers, some may not be able to afford the shower fees as they are away for months on end or simply can not be bothered to have a wash.
I could not start my shift without brushing the knashers and have a shower, in a hot place i used a house pipe for a wash and the sprinklers on the lawns at the Ford plant at Azumbuja Portugal, the security spotted me and turned the water off.
I was standing there with soap suds and shampoo in my eyes.
Failing that i would stand under my water container for a DIY shower or use baby wipes.On the public trains in the Uk, there will be someone that will always shout that they are on the train to who they are talking to.

turnip:
And yeh move away from the bloody door too.

THIS ^^^

Another thing, when they drive off the train why do a lot of them stop and have a ■■■■ right opposite tge Total garage ? :open_mouth:

Enlarged prostate problems or an urinary infection.

i spent months in the gulf in 2003 for queen country still managed to keep clean with hardly any water im sure the flip flops can and my views on the tunnel block it up and flood it :smiley: ferry every time

What’s happening tonight I hear on the radio 2.5hrs waiting time, so much for quick transit
:frowning: :frowning:

crispie:
What’s happening tonight I hear on the radio 2.5hrs waiting time, so much for quick transit
:frowning: :frowning:

Ah that’s why I’ve been diverted to zeebrugge for the slow boat.

Its never customs that are the problem at the tunnel its passport control, queue will be back past the barriers and yet they will still only have one booth open.