EUROPEAN WORK?????

Do something wrong next week and find out! :wink:

I donā€™t need to, Iā€™ve done something wrong in the recent past and found out.

Cow juice.

Contrary to past stories,they are not allowed to take the truck keys,but still folks say they did.You need to eat and sleep while waiting to get the funds sorted.

switchlogic:
I donā€™t need to, Iā€™ve done something wrong in the recent past and found out.

Stop arguing and accept it! :laughing:

try Scott Leeā€¦they do the continentā€¦

Without wanting to pour more fuel on the fireā€¦ Curries have quite a few brit drivers. I know them personally and although there known to the firm they havenā€™t been on there long.

bigvern1:

switchlogic:

Stop arguing and accept it! :laughing:

Donā€™t worry Iā€™ve already accepted that your wrong

Lookā€¦You have an experience of it, so do I. Yours was different to mine. In my case, a cred card machine WAS in situ.
In your case there wasnā€™t. So I assumed it was now the case. Obviously not gone nationwide there yet. OK GRUMPY? :smiley:

bigvern1:
Lookā€¦You have an experience of it, so do I. Yours was different to mine. In my case, a cred card machine WAS in situ.
In your case there wasnā€™t. So I assumed it was now the case. Obviously not gone nationwide there yet. OK GRUMPY? :smiley:

Not quite, you forgot your withering ā€˜you need to get out moreā€™ put down.

I shall leave you to go back to worrying about Rob K.

switchlogic:

bigvern1:

Not quite, you forgot your withering ā€˜you need to get out moreā€™ put down.

I shall leave you to go back to worrying about Rob K.

I didnā€™t forget , I said sorry! Stop it now. :wink: Mr K is fine and as busy as ever elsewhere.

the swiss have a mobile card thingy too i know because it took 600 sf off me for 2cm over long

malcolmj:
the swiss have a mobile card thingy too i know because it took 600 sf off me for 2cm over long

So do the Police in Luuxembourg when reliving you of 120 Eurosā€¦ :wink:

Oh well I must still be in some Austrian prison then, as I never paid the fine due to having no money in cash or on MY CARD which they asked for and had the facilities to debit funds from itā€¦IN A VAN
Im enjoying my time with a MR J Fritzell, really nice guy dunno what he is in for though

Oh what a fun threadā€¦ Iā€™ve been MIA for a wee while and thought Iā€™d poke my head round the corner and itā€™s great to see nowt has changed :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

the last time i was in Austria i got pulled by police in a van and had to pay a fine, we sat in the back of a big VW (i think it was) van, they were very polite, asked where id been, where i was going, and very impressed that i was on tour with AC/DC, the fine was because last time the lorry was in Austria, it had transited and not had enough credit on the go-box, i asked if they took UTA they said yes no problem, put the card in the machine in the van, blah-de-blah, thank you very much, have a safe journey.
5 mins in the van from start to finish, mind you, it was around 5am and raining. Maybe they would want a look in the back if it was daylight and sunny.