Euro 2020

What drama…Dutch down to 10 men. Think they can see it out till penalties?

Janos:
What drama…Dutch down to 10 men. Think they can see it out till penalties?

Can’t see why he was sent off in the first place.
■■■■ VAR has gone a long way to spoil this competition. :unamused:

well f me,cant knock the czechs but where is the orange army we all normally fear… :open_mouth:

p.s. looks like rob’s sleeping on the settee tonight… :wink:

Dutch should of blown the Czechs away. What a stupid handball to give away. Could of been a penalty too. Favourites are starting to fall. I fancy Coatia against Spain tomorrow.

Janos:
Dutch should of blown the Czechs away. What a stupid handball to give away. Could of been a penalty too. Favourites are starting to fall. I fancy Coatia against Spain tomorrow.

Just about to watch Belgium and Porto,.still in touch with a couple of Belgian drivers from my old job, their bar is chokker, good atmosphere, …not sure about Covid rules there, but wishing I was with them. :laughing:

If you are not at the game, that is the only other place you would want to be.
Beer and chips…and football.

Janos:
If you are not at the game, that is the only other place you would want to be.
Beer and chips…and football.

3 of my 4 favourite things. :laughing:

Is it me. 100% of players are men. Probably 99% of officials are men. Crowd is probably at least 96% men…and we have a woman commentating.
Just irritates. Not sexist, it just smacks of being PC and having a token woman.

:

Janos:
Is it me. 100% of players are men. Probably 99% of officials are men. Crowd is probably at least 96% men…and we have a woman commentating.
Just irritates. Not sexist, it just smacks of being PC and having a token woman.

I reckon there are a lot more than 4% women in the crowds of this competition tbf mate.

The lass co.commentating on the Spain Croatia match I’m watching now (are you watching it?..good game) sounds pretty knowledgable about the game, then you’ve got the likes of Kenny Dalglish’s daughter,.and fellow Newcastle fan Gaby Logan (Terry Yorath’s daughter) who know their stuff…and tbf why shouldn’t they? :neutral_face:
I’ve watched a few games of women’s top flight football in the past (ok maybe admittedlly for partly the wrong reasons :blush: :laughing: ) and there are some bloody good players amongst them.

Yep, am watching Croatia getting a hiding.
I know we have the fairer ■■■ doing interviews and hosting shows
.but think it is the first time I have heard one commentating…or have I not been paying attention?
She has something sensible to say, but I just keep asking myself why. Women just cannot convey the tribal passions of the game.

Janos:
Yep, am watching Croatia getting a hiding.
I know we have the fairer ■■■ doing interviews and hosting shows
.but think it is the first time I have heard one commentating…or have I not been paying attention?
She has something sensible to say, but I just keep asking myself why. Women just cannot convey the tribal passions of the game.

Hmmm :neutral_face: … I personally know 3 women who are as keen on the game as me, but there you go.

Got no problem with those Croatian women in the stands though.
Think I am both sexist and a hypocrite! :smiley:
France and Switzerland next…Tour de France highlights in between.
Nice build up to World Cup next year.

Love to see the Swiss win this game…as long as it doesn’t gan to penalties.

The talent in that French side. Would be a travesty if they got knocked out.
Could it be Mbappes moment at last?

Amazing! Mbappe had his moment.
The Swiss roll. :open_mouth:

Loving it! Finally, the curse of Germany is put to bed. Nothing to fear now. Can’t wait for saturday.

IT’S COMING HOME. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

(Sent to me by Maoster who I have managed to convert it seems. :laughing: )

great result, ■■■■ first half but i feel there is more to come as the confidence grows…

m.o.t.m pickford…

Agree. Wish Pickford could of shown that much restraint in the derby though.

robroy:
(Sent to me by Maoster who I have managed to convert it seems. :laughing: )

Don’t get carried away! It was a one off. Unless Argentina are allowed into the Euros of course! :smiley: