Eu referendum whats your vote

fodenway:
Well said, Buzzer. I’ve also seen on the news this morning that the SNP are having another push for a second Independence referendum. Let’s just imagine that the vote goes their way - will they be happy to stop receiving Whitehall money?

Our “Spineless” bunch of ■■■■■ that pass for our politicians would probably agree to continuing bailing Scotland out for an undetermined number of years ! I kid you not ! If they are silly enough to vote for Independence ( which NI is not !) we should say OK and put up a hard Border which is only fair. Then that ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ Nicola would PDQ find out “who’s been bailing who out” for many years. ! Bewick.

Bewick:

fodenway:
Well said, Buzzer. I’ve also seen on the news this morning that the SNP are having another push for a second Independence referendum. Let’s just imagine that the vote goes their way - will they be happy to stop receiving Whitehall money?

Our “Spineless” bunch of [zb] that pass for our politicians would probably agree to continuing bailing Scotland out for an undetermined number of years ! I kid you not ! If they are silly enough to vote for Independence ( which NI is not !) we should say OK and put up a hard Border which is only fair. Then that [zb] ■■■■■ Nicola would PDQ find out “who’s been bailing who out” for many years. ! Bewick.

Dennis you were not wearing your kilt when you wrote that were you, and there was me thinking you had a soft spot for Nicola and her still wine 10 years matured, Buzzer

Buzzer:

Bewick:

fodenway:

Our “Spineless” bunch of [zb] that pass for our politicians would probably agree to continuing bailing Scotland out for an undetermined number of years ! I kid you not ! If they are silly enough to vote for Independence ( which NI is not !) we should say OK and put up a hard Border which is only fair. Then that [zb] ■■■■■ Nicola would PDQ find out “who’s been bailing who out” for many years. ! Bewick.

Dennis you were not wearing your kilt when you wrote that were you, and there was me thinking you had a soft spot for Nicola and her still wine 10 years matured, Buzzer

I think we all have a soft spot for Nicola - certainly Dennis does - that’ll be the quicksands just off Arnside in Morecambe Bay!

John.

I think the easiest way out is if the Anglos & Saxons went back home to mainland Europe & left the Britons to get on with it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

John West:

Buzzer:

Bewick:

fodenway:

I think we all have a soft spot for Nicola - certainly Dennis does - that’ll be the quicksands just off Arnside in Morecambe Bay!

John.

Well said John ! If we had a “whip round” and bunged “Ced” a Monkey I’m sure he could lead her into the softest spot in The Bay then do a runner back to Flookburgh just as the Bore was coming in ! Wouldn’t it be great to watch the ■■■■ coming under the viaduct at Arnside faster than Usain Bolt can run ! Cheers Dennis.

whisperingsmith:
I think the easiest way out is if the Anglos & Saxons went back home to mainland Europe & left the Britons to get on with it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Ha ha, yes, that’s me told then, my folks came from Denmark 500 years ago, via Devon and Wales. Only trouble is, Whispering, that would leave the place to the Celts, and we know how certain people hate them. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

John West:

Buzzer:

Bewick:

John.

Bewick:
Well said John ! If we had a “whip round” and bunged “Ced” a Monkey I’m sure he could lead her into the softest spot in The Bay then do a runner back to Flookburgh just as the Bore was coming in ! Wouldn’t it be great to watch the [zb] coming under the viaduct at Arnside faster than Usain Bolt can run ! Cheers Dennis.

Swim Nicola, Swim!!

The latest news on Brexit that came out in parliament yesterday is apparently the M26 is being closed every night for six weeks to turn it into a giant carpark for trucks in readiness if we leave the EU without a deal, honestly. What load of crap will they come up with next in the scaremongering, one thing for sure if that’s how its going to be no truck firms will entertain coming here as with there Eastern European pilots they have already cut the job to threads and it will just not be viable for even them to continue trading over here, cheers Buzzer.

four-lane-m25-motorway-and-gridlocked-mainly-trucks-with-articulated-dt1gbj (2).jpg

yes…Project Fear continues :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

carryfast-yeti:
yes…Project Fear continues :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

No electricity in Northern Ireland, M26 shut, all commercial trailers to require their own number plate, eurotunnel trains to stop running, and something else…

Oh yes, I’ve remembered what it was … the sky is going to fall in. Whoopy dooo. :smiley:

Morning all,
Dont know if anyone has seen this but sure to get a few fingers tapping on the key board. Harvey

HRS:
Morning all,
Dont know if anyone has seen this but sure to get a few fingers tapping on the key board. Harvey

Thanks for that Harvey, so pleased to see that the vast majority of people have got some commonsense. :laughing:

Buzzer:
The latest news on Brexit that came out in parliament yesterday is apparently the M26 is being closed every night for six weeks to turn it into a giant carpark for trucks in readiness if we leave the EU without a deal, honestly. What load of crap will they come up with next in the scaremongering, one thing for sure if that’s how its going to be no truck firms will entertain coming here as with there Eastern European pilots they have already cut the job to threads and it will just not be viable for even them to continue trading over here, cheers Buzzer.

Have to say Buzzer,that while I disagree with your general Brexit opinion,I DO agree with you about some of the propagandist drivel being presented as what`s going to happen,when it all happens.Paper,on either side never refuses ink.

whiplash:

Buzzer:

Have to say Buzzer,that while I disagree with your general Brexit opinion,I DO agree with you about some of the propagandist drivel being presented as what`s going to happen,when it all happens.Paper,on either side never refuses ink.

Spot on, Whiplash, obvious and stupid propaganda only devalues the Remainer case.

Spardo:

HRS:
Morning all,

Thanks for that Harvey, so pleased to see that the vast majority of people have got some commonsense. :laughing:

Thats ok David, I would never have made a politician, showing only what you want people to see.
If you lay your cards on the table and let the people decide the majority win. bit like our referendum.

HRS:

Spardo:

HRS:
Morning all,

Thats ok David, I would never have made a politician, showing only what you want people to see.
If you lay your cards on the table and let the people decide the majority win. bit like our referendum.

Agreed, only trouble is when the question was asked, all the cards were definitely not on the table. :frowning:

[/quote]
[/quote]
Agreed, only trouble is when the question was asked, all the cards were definitely not on the table. :frowning:
[/quote]
I think both sides lied David, It would take some computer to ballance them, to see who was the worst.

HRS:

[/quote]
[/quote]
I think both sides lied David, It would take some computer to ballance them, to see who was the worst.
[/quote]
Above!
At last in the debate-FACT! :smiley:

Just thought this May make you chuckle, cheers Buzzer

Very good Buzzer.
On a sidenote,and I suppose its difficult to take a person out of politics,when politics is what theyre known for,but isnt Ms Foster one twisted,evil,sour looking woman? Id say the big reverand himself smiled more than she does.