Eu referendum whats your vote

Bewick:

Carryfast:

Buzzer:
Government officials ugh, Buzzer

To be fair the ruling would have been passed,or could be over ruled,by the MP’s.While of course that bastion of workers rights the EU is on message with the whole work until 70 idea because now we’re all going to be living long enough and be fit enough to enjoy our retirement well into our 100’s.Anyway I thought you was a full on Tory Buzzer in which case surely you’d be all for their work until you drop agenda.As opposed to retire at 50 on a decent pension and leave the work for those young enough to get the job done. :unamused:

Well Said Dennis, :wink: :wink: :wink: Regards Larry.

Bewick:
As always “CF” you manage, without any help, to shoot yourself in the foot with the bollox you spout. Your promotion of retirement at 50 while is fine in the land of Harold Wilsons “Milk and Honey” it was , can I remind you, already tried in Greece , with the help of massive EU handouts of “our money” and we now know what happened in Greece. Oh! and a question “CF” are you a fully paid up member of MOMENTUM ■■? Cheers Bewick.

Not EU money Bewick.I’m talking about the cost of a decent retirement being passed on in the form of ‘wage’ demands so as to pay off the mortgage much quicker.Instead of the lose lose situation of paying a fortune in interest payments.While at the same time being ripped off by a pensions regime which is all about profits made by making sure that claimants die before getting all their cash back let alone the interest owed on it.Combined with the situation of guvnors also expecting their employees to work until they drop so that those guvnors can use the cash saved in wages to enjoy an even earlier and even more well off retirement of their own just like the hypocrisy of those civil servants. :bulb: :wink:

As for that muppet Wilson don’t ever remember that zb calling for a 50-55 retirement age.

As for momentum no they are exploitative Communists which is just as bad and obviously no different to your idea of Capitalism.Although having said that at least the Chinese economy seems to manage just fine with a 60 retirement age for men and 50 for women although I’d guess the pension will be even worse than the wages were while they were at work. :unamused:

Carryfast:

Franglais:

Carryfast:
As for the world economy of ‘a few years ago’ our economy took a nose dive after 1972 and never came back.

indexmundi.com/facts/united … per-capita

Per Capita GDP of the UK. Other measures of the economy are available of course, but you can`t ignore this measure surely.

We can ignore it when we factor in the Economic growth figure for 1972 and unemployment figure and the value of the pound v the dollar and the relative respective population figures then v now.On that note the remainers like to push the value of the pound agenda so remind us again what it was worth in 1972 v the USD and CHF and what it’s worth now after almost 50 years of EU membership ?.

Let alone the highest unemployment rate ever recorded in 1984.While the figure now is still higher than that in 1972 also bearing in mind the differences now in the claimant eligibity regime making today’s figures laughably optimistic by comparison with those of the 1970’s.

Or the fact of the ‘austerity measures’.Caused by the need to meet the debt repayments resulting from inconvenient stuff like our EU contributions and trade deficit.Combined with the lower tax revenues from the lower wages created by the loss of UK industry to Europe and the import of low wage expectation labour under EU free movement rules.With wages having fallen and continuing to fall in real terms.

But like all remainers you already knew that in laughably trying to push non existent economic ‘benefits’ to get what you really want being Soviet style EU Federal rule across Europe.

Why not look at that link again?
It is GDP, PER CAPITA hence it takes account of the population.
It is in US DOLLARS so takes account of exchange rates.

Your later comment about real wages for workers may be relevant. But it’s up to a National Gov to decide how to distribute the national wealth. Nowt to do with the EU.

Unemployment was a problem in the 80’s and whilst members of the EU we got past it.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Franglais:

Carryfast:

Franglais:

Carryfast:
As for the world economy of ‘a few years ago’ our economy took a nose dive after 1972 and never came back.

indexmundi.com/facts/united … per-capita

Per Capita GDP of the UK. Other measures of the economy are available of course, but you can`t ignore this measure surely.

We can ignore it when we factor in the Economic growth figure for 1972 and unemployment figure and the value of the pound v the dollar and the relative respective population figures then v now.On that note the remainers like to push the value of the pound agenda so remind us again what it was worth in 1972 v the USD and CHF and what it’s worth now after almost 50 years of EU membership ?.

Let alone the highest unemployment rate ever recorded in 1984.While the figure now is still higher than that in 1972 also bearing in mind the differences now in the claimant eligibity regime making today’s figures laughably optimistic by comparison with those of the 1970’s.

Or the fact of the ‘austerity measures’.Caused by the need to meet the debt repayments resulting from inconvenient stuff like our EU contributions and trade deficit.Combined with the lower tax revenues from the lower wages created by the loss of UK industry to Europe and the import of low wage expectation labour under EU free movement rules.With wages having fallen and continuing to fall in real terms.

But like all remainers you already knew that in laughably trying to push non existent economic ‘benefits’ to get what you really want being Soviet style EU Federal rule across Europe.

Why not look at that link again?
It is GDP, PER CAPITA hence it takes account of the population.
It is in US DOLLARS so takes account of exchange rates.

Your later comment about real wages for workers may be relevant. But it’s up to a National Gov to decide how to distribute the national wealth. Nowt to do with the EU.

Unemployment was a problem in the 80’s and whilst members of the EU we got past it.

The statement stands remind us what the value of the pound is now v the dollar.So we obviously have to produce more GDP to create one dollar’s worth of output than we did in 1972.As opposed to its value in 1972 bearing in mind that remainers like to selectively use the value of the pound as relevant guide when it suits them.

While ‘economic growth’ stood at well over 5%,probably closer to 10% than 5%,in 1972.Remind us what the same figure is now let alone 2010 for example.Then divide that by the population as it is now v that of 1972 to get the respective ‘economic growth figures’ per capita.

How could we have supposedly ‘got past’ the unemployment issue when it still stands at a higher level than that of 1972.With the figure itself no longer being a comparable guide because of the numerous different criterea which apply now regarding the definition of ‘unemployment’ and numerous scams like an 18 school leaving age followed by self ( repayable loan ) funded ‘further education’ and draconian qualifying criterea.All of which removes people from the figure who would have been counted as unemployed in 1972.Many of them also now in low paid work and/or doing non wealth creating work in catering or clerical positions.Unsurprisingly bearing in mind the explosion in EU imports and resulting loss of highly unionised and high paying UK industry to Europe soon after we joined the scam. :unamused:

I heard on the news yesterday that Jaguar would have to close if Brexit becomes a reality due to waiting times at docks as they need a fast flow of parts coming in .Now ive never been to Jaguar but if they perform like most big companies it never seems to bother them when they keep hauliers waiting on their sites for hours on end. Our pilots wont be able to fly until they obtain a new licence … so neither will the pilots from the EU wanting to fly here its a 2 way street . And some bank as said it is moving out of Britain because of Brexit well anyone who has money with them shoud move it to a British based bank

Brexit scaremongering has become a national pastime now in this country, BLT’s will cost you more for a start as bacon, tomatoes & lettuce for these can only be sourced from EU countries NOT, there is a vet shortage so if we have border controls introduced it will slow things down, of course meat and veg for human consumption has no rules at all at the moment and just flows in and out with out any inspections, that’s why we have passports for cattle so they can go on holiday if they want and its got absolutely nought to do with traceability. We also wont be able to get pharma products here quick enough so we are all going to die, time for change I think.
Mrs May is in danger of losing her position and rightly so, now she would be ok in her position if it were not for Brexit but she is a remainer at heart and shows traits of this in her negotiations and a lot are not happy with that with in her party and also outside it.
As has been stated on here several times no one knows what life will be like deal or not but the majority voted to leave with no strings attached and proposals at the moment are not going to fore fill the wishes of those who voted OUT as I did.
They are telling us that there is no suitable replacement for Mrs May but they are going to have to find someone to replace her, what we need is someone the likes of Rees Mogg in charge to get us the hell out of the EU and PDQ at that, then we can all take a deep breath and get on with life outside and wait for others to follow suit and let Germany & France struggle on supporting the no hope EU members who are constantly looking for handouts. Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Brexit scaremongering has become a national pastime now in this country, BLT’s will cost you more for a start as bacon, tomatoes & lettuce for these can only be sourced from EU countries NOT, there is a vet shortage so if we have border controls introduced it will slow things down, of course meat and veg for human consumption has no rules at all at the moment and just flows in and out with out any inspections, that’s why we have passports for cattle so they can go on holiday if they want and its got absolutely nought to do with traceability. We also wont be able to get pharma products here quick enough so we are all going to die, time for change I think.
Mrs May is in danger of losing her position and rightly so, now she would be ok in her position if it were not for Brexit but she is a remainer at heart and shows traits of this in her negotiations and a lot are not happy with that with in her party and also outside it.
As has been stated on here several times no one knows what life will be like deal or not but the majority voted to leave with no strings attached and proposals at the moment are not going to fore fill the wishes of those who voted OUT as I did.
They are telling us that there is no suitable replacement for Mrs May but they are going to have to find someone to replace her, what we need is someone the likes of Rees Mogg in charge to get us the hell out of the EU and PDQ at that, then we can all take a deep breath and get on with life outside and wait for others to follow suit and let Germany & France struggle on supporting the no hope EU members who are constantly looking for handouts. Buzzer.

Can’t argue with that Buzzer i’m just sick of all this scaremongering , leaders of large companies not having any answers to problems that Brexit may cause but quite happy to pick up their fat pay cheques each month why don’t they look for solutions instead of blaming Brexit

ramone:
I heard on the news yesterday that Jaguar would have to close if Brexit becomes a reality due to waiting times at docks as they need a fast flow of parts coming in .

A domestic manufacturer moaning about Brexit harming manufacturing product imports.They couldn’t make it up.On that note Jaguar seemed to have no problems with importing US non EU GM manufactured transmissions and air con systems for two example before the move to ZF etc. :unamused:

Best thing that could happen would be if we just said bollox to all this nonsense we’re off TONIGHT.

cav551:
Best thing that could happen would be if we just said bollox to all this nonsense we’re off TONIGHT.

Plus 1 & Bewick as well,
Buzzer

Buzzer:

cav551:

Plus 1 & Bewick as well,
Buzzer

100% correct Buzzer the EU lot should be told like yesterday to stick it up their arse ! and we are gone ! Quicker the better as far as I’m concerned ! best thing that can happen on the 29th March next year is there is no so called “deal” . Cheers Bewick.

Oh Lord death and destruction, the ever more desperate remain campaign has shifted into overdrive. IIRC Fuller did make a Roadranger with double overdrive so whatever next? I suppose it will be air polution is going to kill us all, or the rain will bypass the UK and we will all die of thirst or disease maybe.

Which reminds me of the following little truism I recall from a much admired English teacher at school: " The rain it rains every day and it falls on the Just and the Unjust, but it falls more on the Just than the Unjust because the Unjust hath the Just’s umbrella." DSG.

From the UK Government: …Space debris. I suppose you could make it up if you had whole departments tasked with wasting taxpayers’ money simply to come up with this drivel. The story is running elsewhere as well for those who don’t like Huffington Post.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ … 978dc0c1ac

Todays scaremongering by Mark Carney is that all our houses will be devalued by 33%, what a load of old cods wallop as there are not enough houses to go round now and round here they are building thousands of new houses flat out on any available piece of land, Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Todays scaremongering by Mark Carney is that all our houses will be devalued by 33%, what a load of old cods wallop as there are not enough houses to go round now and round here they are building thousands of new houses flat out on any available piece of land, Buzzer.

Spot on Buzzer I can’t stand that slimy ■■■■ Carney either ! He should shut up, pack up and ■■■■ off back to Canada ! ASAP ! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Buzzer:

Spot on Buzzer I can’t stand that slimy [zb] Carney either ! He should shut up, pack up and [zb] off back to Canada ! ASAP ! Cheers Dennis.

Carney is telling us we are going to hell in a hand cart, and all is doom and gloom, the end of the UK is near, so decides not to get out when he can …no he signs on for another two years in his UK job, now what does that say??

Ossie

ramone:
I heard on the news yesterday that Jaguar would have to close if Brexit becomes a reality due to waiting times at docks as they need a fast flow of parts coming in .Now ive never been to Jaguar but if they perform like most big companies it never seems to bother them when they keep hauliers waiting on their sites for hours on end. Our pilots wont be able to fly until they obtain a new licence … so neither will the pilots from the EU wanting to fly here its a 2 way street . And some bank as said it is moving out of Britain because of Brexit well anyone who has money with them shoud move it to a British based bank

I’ve heard a similar thing with Honda. Apparently Honda in Belgium are developing land next to their current site in Gent. Just in case Britain can’t provide the subsidies that they all ready get from Europe. Europe 5000 jobs more, Britain 5000 jobs less. Again, just what I’ve heard…

Geoffo:

ramone:

I’ve heard a similar thing with Honda. Apparently Honda in Belgium are developing land next to their current site in Gent. Just in case Britain can’t provide the subsidies that they all ready get from Europe. Europe 5000 jobs more, Britain 5000 jobs less. Again, just what I’ve heard…

Like we can rely on our friends in the EU to support other member states, like they did when supposedly financing Ford Southampton to transfer the production of Transits to Turkey another well known EU member with the loss of a few thousand jobs… a pox on all their houses…

Ossie

OssieD:
Like we can rely on our friends in the EU to support other member states, like they did when supposedly financing Ford Southampton to transfer the production of Transits to Turkey another well known EU member with the loss of a few thousand jobs… a pox on all their houses…

Ossie

rtuc.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/f … on-closes/

Almost true. 500 Ford jobs, but others affected of course.
The UK Gov gave £10m to Ford for it`s UK ops. shortly before it announced the closure of Southampton plant. The EU bank loaned £80m to Ford.

The Southampton plant (bordered by housing, cemetery, airport, railway, and a motorway), was then making about 28,000 Transits in 2015, but the bigger Turkey plant was making ten times this number by 2017. Clearly American owned Ford were going to axe this plant at some stage.

Horrible situation all round, it`s true.

The UK government has always been soft on these multinationals, allowing them to dictate. Instead they should always be saying to them in this sort of situation and others." Go on ■■■■ off then, but don’t think you’re ever going to sell your product in this country, because you ain’t unless a percentage that WE determine is sourced and made in this country".

cav551:
The UK government has always been soft on these multinationals, allowing them to dictate. Instead they should always be saying to them in this sort of situation and others." Go on [zb] off then, but don’t think you’re ever going to sell your product in this country, because you ain’t unless a percentage that WE determine is sourced and made in this country".

Trouble is with that Cav, they’re all foreign owned multi-nationals now, So what does that leave the UK with? Morgan? Dennis?

It’s another story why they all went by the board, but the blame rests largely within those shores.