Eu referendum whats your vote

Spardo:

cav551:
The UK government has always been soft on these multinationals, allowing them to dictate. Instead they should always be saying to them in this sort of situation and others." Go on [zb] off then, but don’t think you’re ever going to sell your product in this country, because you ain’t unless a percentage that WE determine is sourced and made in this country".

Trouble is with that Cav, they’re all foreign owned multi-nationals now, So what does that leave the UK with? Morgan? Dennis?

It’s another story why they all went by the board, but the blame rests largely within those shores.

Back in the Middle Ages a small town or large village could be, more or less self reliant. As we want, and expect more, we need a bigger unit to be a viable. Companies making big products need multi-national scale to function.
A single country telling companies to clear off? North Korea? 1970s Albania? To control Mega Companies we need to belong to big trading blocks. The 1950s are long gone, a single country just can`t cut it today.

cav551:
The UK government has always been soft on these multinationals, allowing them to dictate. Instead they should always be saying to them in this sort of situation and others." Go on [zb] off then, but don’t think you’re ever going to sell your product in this country, because you ain’t unless a percentage that WE determine is sourced and made in this country".

Just like theyre going to tell the EU the same thing? They cant with neither large multinationals or the EU.
As I`ve said before cav,Britain is no longer the power that it was.Yes certainly a very important cog in the worlds economy,but the Empire is gone.People really need to accept this.

Well gentlemen,
i have been away 10days from looking at these posts on the referendum site and what a pleasure it has been ,if a outsider who knew nothing what it was about, they would think you are all mad, on the utter dribble that is written ,quoted from past political information none of you knew about before, and you have researched it ,just get a life ,and take what comes, who gives [zb] ,because my view is we are not politicians,like they were not drivers, so long as you get your wage or pension and eat and drink ,come down to earth, and wait…pdb

AS many have suggested from day 1 of the vote, the slim majority for leave did not amount to a democratic win for the Leave Campaign, the reason being that the majority would be wiped out before the time came to leave on March 29 2018.

This was down to how many leave voters would still be alive, figures from a YouGov survey show that demographic factors alone are causing the Leave majority to shrink by around 1,350 per day, or almost half a million a year. Crossover Day, when Remain moves into the lead, will be January 19.

By March 29, the day the UK is due to leave the European Union, the Remain majority will by almost 100,000 – again, assuming that nobody who voted two years ago has changed their mind. :arrow_right: :question:

whisperingsmith:
AS many have suggested from day 1 of the vote, the slim majority for leave did not amount to a democratic win for the Leave Campaign, the reason being that the majority would be wiped out before the time came to leave on March 29 2018.

This was down to how many leave voters would still be alive, figures from a YouGov survey show that demographic factors alone are causing the Leave majority to shrink by around 1,350 per day, or almost half a million a year. Crossover Day, when Remain moves into the lead, will be January 19.

By March 29, the day the UK is due to leave the European Union, the Remain majority will by almost 100,000 – again, assuming that nobody who voted two years ago has changed their mind. :arrow_right: :question:

In January 2019 Britain will officially switch from a pro-Brexit to an anti-Brexit country, and this is how we know | The Independent | The Independent

Are you on the wind up here.I have heard some utter crap and propoganda from the Remainers but this takes the biscuit.Where did you get these figures from How come the Remainers are so healthy and the Brexiters are dieing on their feet.
What would happen if we had another referendum and the leave majority increased because everyone is sick to the back teeth of all this scaremongering after a democratic vote was being undermined by the ones who dont agree. Lets just hope that we get a No Deal exit and then start negotiations on OUR TERMS

whisperingsmith:

In January 2019 Britain will officially switch from a pro-Brexit to an anti-Brexit country, and this is how we know | The Independent | The Independent

What an absolute load of drivel,you couldn’t make that up!?!?

By the way,the U.K. is due to leave in 2019 not 2018!!

David

> ramone:
> Are you on the wind up here.I have heard some utter crap and propoganda from the Remainers but this takes the biscuit.
>
> How come the Remainers are so healthy and the Brexiters are dieing on their feet.

Simple Ramone, Us Old ■■■■■ are more likely to be Leavers whilst the young are more likely to be Remainers

I’m 71 for starters (Got 2nd Mates Ticket in 1968 Class 1 Licence 1972) :smiley:

whisperingsmith:

We have known all along that the remoaners are banking on a substantial number of leave voters dying before the implementation of actual departure, which is why there has been such a persistent whinge. So pray tell me will the remoaners shut the ■■■■ up, if having got their way and somehow obtained a second referendum,it only produces exactly the same result as the first one?

I very much doubt it. Having lost a second time, they will be clamouring for a third go at the end of this so called transition period, which they managed to get written into the procedure, banking once again on a few more dying. And if they lose a third time? another transition period with yet another campaign for even more referenda?

Let’s keep our fingers crossed cav551

Hopefully we stay alive long enough to make sure if there is a second vote that we can say Foxtrot Oscar to Europe & Foxtrot Oscar to the younger generation who hope to stay part of Europe

If it wasn’t for Rupert Murdoch, the Sun & the Daily Mail, where would Democracy in Britain be ■■ :unamused:

Unfortunately,without a miracle regarding a last throw of the dice having tried just about all of the hospital’s anti biotic armoury,having recently left her on a hospital ward so as to return to her at 6 am,still struggling for her life with Sepsis and losing after a miraculous but short lived turnaround,my old mum will be one who probably won’t see Brexit or vote in a second referendum. :cry:

Carryfast:
Unfortunately,without a miracle regarding a last throw of the dice having tried just about all of the hospital’s anti biotic armoury,having recently left her on a hospital ward so as to return to her at 6 am,still struggling for her life with Sepsis and losing after a miraculous but short lived turnaround,my old mum will be one who probably won’t see Brexit or vote in a second referendum. :cry:

Sorry to hear that please accept my condolences , my mum has been in a home suffering from dementia for the last 2 years she doesnt know me .She doesnt realise it but she now has all the requirements to be a MP

HRS:
Good morning all,
A thought came to me this morning, not sure this forum will allow it, but perhaps to encourage new members to participate.
We have all listened to arguments for and against, so now lets have our own trial REFERENDUM.
Same rules as the ballot box, IN or OUT.
Any other words negate the vote, hope you all agree with that, (will be hard for sum)
Lets give it 7 days, to cover people working away all week.
Votes counted by us all " Transparency " on the 19th August at 10 am.
Il’e start

HRS…OUT

19th Sept 10am.
Votes counted and a clear win for OUT.
Only a bit of fun but very interesting eh!!
Cant wait for the remainers to kick off !!! Harvey

Just to keep us even I’ll go — Remain :stuck_out_tongue:

ramone:
Sorry to hear that please accept my condolences , my mum has been in a home suffering from dementia for the last 2 years she doesnt know me .

I’ve seen an unexpectedly disproportionate number of serious probably unrecoverable illnesses, involving too much suffering for all concerned,including even younger people.While the old still deserve a dignified and gentle and more gradual end to their life well into their 80’s with modern medical know how.All even just on the ward that my mum is in.Let alone in the general news and other media.To the point where I’m questioning the already limited but there religious faith I had and no chaplain etc could ever possibly justify as the workings of a powerful compassionate influence.

Carryfast:

ramone:
Sorry to hear that please accept my condolences , my mum has been in a home suffering from dementia for the last 2 years she doesnt know me .

I’ve seen an unexpectedly disproportionate number of serious probably unrecoverable illnesses, involving too much suffering for all concerned,including even younger people.While the old still deserve a dignified and gentle and more gradual end to their life well into their 80’s with modern medical know how.All even just on the ward that my mum is in.Let alone in the general news and other media.To the point where I’m questioning the already limited but there religious faith I had and no chaplain etc could ever possibly justify as the workings of a powerful compassionate influence.

Very sorry to hear of your Mum’s troubles. It’s awful when we can do nothing ourselves.
Sympathies with you.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

My thoughts are with you, Carryfast. Watching your own mum start to lose her grip on life has to be one of life’s awful ordeals. Robert

Just a thought as Christmas fast approaches as does Brexit when we are out will we still have to endure those bloody German Christmas markets and while we are on the subject do they have British markets over there as I have never heard of that, does any body know, Buzzer

Buzzer:
Just a thought as Christmas fast approaches as does Brexit when we are out will we still have to endure those bloody German Christmas markets and while we are on the subject do they have British markets over there as I have never heard of that, does any body know, Buzzer

Its part of being " European" Buzzer , the only problem is its a one way street .
Now the larger foreign companies are realising we arent going to be the pushover they thought we would be they have started putting pressure on the EU. It will be interesting to see how they handle the pressure ,its been almost bullying tactics until now :wink:

ERF-NGC-European:
My thoughts are with you, Carryfast. Watching your own mum start to lose her grip on life has to be one of life’s awful ordeals. Robert

Seconded, Robert. It’s eleven years since my mum died aged 91, and still there isn’t a day goes by when I don’t think about her.

gingerfold:

ERF-NGC-European:

Seconded, Robert. It’s eleven years since my mum died aged 91, and still there isn’t a day goes by when I don’t think about her.

Agreed, me too, painful memories rekindled of darkest moments. September 14th would have been dad’s 106th birthday but he only got to be 59, mum was born the same year but she went in 1994; a widow longer than a wife. I still think of, and miss them almost daily, moving my favourite photograph of each of them to pride of place on the various anniversaries.