Not when they are saying everyone who voted tory are fools
[/quote]
Well, sometimes the truth hurts.

dexxy57:

ramone:

Not when they are saying everyone who voted tory are fools

Well, sometimes the truth hurts.
[/quote]
Nah then ■■■■ , we had a vote in 2016 and it was LEAVE , we were told that we didn`t know what we voted for , then they told us don’t vote Tory now the majority of the country are fools , but Hislop and Merton will still take £20000 a show for telling us that , I just hope Boris puts a stop to state funding of the BBC . Oh and I do hope you get your independence , that will be a strain off the NHS no free prescriptions , and a border

ramone:
Nah then ■■■■ , we had a vote in 2016 and it was LEAVE , we were told that we didn`t know what we voted for , then they told us don’t vote Tory now the majority of the country are fools , but Hislop and Merton will still take £20000 a show for telling us that , I just hope Boris puts a stop to state funding of the BBC . Oh and I do hope you get your independence , that will be a strain off the NHS no free prescriptions , and a border

Can you explain, in simple terms we can all understand, why we didn’t actually leave in 2016?

dexxy57:

ramone:

Can you explain, in simple terms we can all understand, why we didn’t actually leave in 2016?

Because TM went to Brussels and asked them what they wanted instead of just sating this is what we want and if we don’t get it we are walking away, always take a Boss lead in an argument and don’t slacken of and show you mean what you say. Then after that we had a succession of remainer’s using every trick in the book to stop the process even to the extent of using the law courts to achieve there goal.
Hopefully now we can move on and get what we voted for initially, I don’t like the idea of a deal and would much prefer for us to just walk away especially when you take a glance at what is happening in the countries of the two major players France & Germany right now as it is definitely not all honey & roses, Buzzer.

PS Ramone I think dexxy57 lives in an old tin mine in Cornwall and not in Bonnie Scotland and does not come out very often :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dexxy57:

ramone:

Yes we didnt leave because the opposition blocked every proposal every time , MPs were telling us what they thought we were thinking rather than listening and getting behind the government and so getting the best deal possible. They blocked no deal and some of the exchanges with May were on the verge of bullying , she should never have been in charge because she was a remainer whereas Corbyn didnt know whether he was coming or going being a staunch Eurosceptic, his party split between MPs who wanted to go with their constituents and back leave whereas others didnt give a toss and said they were backing remain . So in a nutshell the MPs didnt listen to the foolish majority

Buzzer:

dexxy57:

ramone:

Because TM went to Brussels and asked them what they wanted instead of just sating this is what we want and if we don’t get it we are walking away, always take a Boss lead in an argument and don’t slacken of and show you mean what you say. Then after that we had a succession of remainer’s using every trick in the book to stop the process even to the extent of using the law courts to achieve there goal.
Hopefully now we can move on and get what we voted for initially, I don’t like the idea of a deal and would much prefer for us to just walk away especially when you take a glance at what is happening in the countries of the two major players France & Germany right now as it is definitely not all honey & roses, Buzzer.

PS Ramone I think dexxy57 lives in an old tin mine in Cornwall and not in Bonnie Scotland and does not come out very often :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

No Buzzer he lives in Ma Kranky land where when they leave the Union and rejoin the EU they will all be living in harmony with more money than they could dream of . I would like to see how she has costed it out, and when she as to foot the bill for all those free student places the Scots have down here and when her small population will be paying to fund their version of the NHS , and of course paying for their prescriptions, it all adds up. Then theres the border which will have to go up due to the EU free movement , maybe Trump could build us a wall now Hadrian is no longer with us. What the people of Scotland need to know is how much it will cost them to try and go it alone I dont think she has given or even costed out the full facts . . She says it`s in the name of democracy but they had a vote and rejected independence so she wants another until it goes the way she wants it to go , now where have we heard that before.
I see the £ as gone up in value against the euro since Boris won

We have a Mickey Mouse government at Holyrood and in true Walt Disney fashion it’s main character is Gobby of Govanhill.
Oily

SNAT 79907477_546437202875233_8936377000671576064_n.jpg

ramone:
Yes we didnt leave because the opposition blocked every proposal every time , MPs were telling us what they thought we were thinking rather than listening and getting behind the government and so getting the best deal possible. They blocked no deal and some of the exchanges with May were on the verge of bullying , she should never have been in charge because she was a remainer whereas Corbyn didnt know whether he was coming or going being a staunch Eurosceptic, his party split between MPs who wanted to go with their constituents and back leave whereas others didnt give a toss and said they were backing remain . So in a nutshell the MPs didnt listen to the foolish majority

Ok, maybe I was being a bit optimistic asking you to keep it simple.
Didn’t the Tories have a working majority at the time of the Referendum. Why didn’t we just leave after the vote? Was there anything stopping us? There must have been SOME reason.
The People voted Leave. Why didn’t we leave in June 2016? What’s the Opposition got to do with it? They were in a minority at the time.

oiltreader:
We have a Mickey Mouse government at Holyrood and in true Walt Disney fashion it’s main character is Gobby of Govanhill.
Oily

It’s her (and your) democratic right to screech. She doesn’t though, she talks calmly and lucidly and (unlike Johnson) doesn’t dodge questions or hide in fridges.
She’s only there because her party got the most votes. Admittedly it’s a minority government in Edinburgh, but she’s still leader of the biggest party.
You’ll have your chance, same as everyone else in Scotland, to change that at the next election.

dexxy57:

ramone:

Didn’t the Tories have a working majority at the time of the Referendum. Why didn’t we just leave after the vote? Was there anything stopping us? There must have been SOME reason.
The People voted Leave. Why didn’t we leave in June 2016? What’s the Opposition got to do with it? They were in a minority at the time.

There might have been a theoretical majority on paper but I would remind you that there was about 20 “Remainer” Tory M.P.'s who joined the opposition and were dead against the Referendum result ! You will also recall that 10 or a dozen of the “the back stabbers” were kicked out and lost the Conservative whip ! But not anymore as a majority of 80 is more than enough to handle any dissent although I very much doubt there will be any agg from the newly elected Conservative MP’s ! Bewick.

oiltreader:
Oily

Well said Oily ! spoken like a true Gentleman and Scholar ! Bewick.

dexxy57:

ramone:

Its like pulling teeth ffs , because they didnt have a big enough majority to get a vote through parliament so May tried to get a bigger one , it didn`t work but like it has been said many times before she should never have been in power because she wanted to remain

Also a person called Gina Miller managed to bribe the judges some how to change the law that allowed a government to actually govern.
Who said the jocks would be able to join the eu? they have certain conditions to meet before a country can join, plus they will have an extra 11000 odd more on the doll after they kick the navy out.

ramone:
Its like pulling teeth ffs , because they didnt have a big enough majority to get a vote through parliament so May tried to get a bigger one , it didn`t work but like it has been said many times before she should never have been in power because she wanted to remain

Fair enough.
I think I get what you’re saying.

You’re trying to explain that it was a half-arsed idea that wasn’t thought through, by a government that felt under threat from UKIP.
To their amazement, Leave won.
The Remainers on the Tory side thought, ‘hang on, if we actually leave overnight, just walk away, clean break . . . we’re going to utterly fück up the economy, maybe we should stay after all’.
TM (probably a Remainer, as you say, but still a democrat) went to Brussels asking for a safety net.

How am I doing so far?

The reality slowly kicked in at Westminster that leaving wasn’t a case of out on Friday, start afresh on Monday. There was all these pesky legal obligations and contracts that business’s in the UK were bound by, plus the national obligations the government had.

A ‘clean break’ has been called for by Farage (and others on this very thread). Seems it’s ok to just walk away, take the consequences and deal with them.
A genuine question Ramone, have you ever just ‘walked away’ from legal obligations? If you have, how did it eventually turn out?

dexxy57:

ramone:

Fair enough.

You’re trying to explain that it was a half-arsed idea that wasn’t thought through, by a government that felt under threat from UKIP.
The Remainers on the Tory side thought, ‘hang on, if we actually leave overnight, just walk away, clean break . . . we’re going to utterly fück up the economy, maybe we should stay after all’.
TM (probably a Remainer, as you say, but still a democrat) went to Brussels asking for a safety net.

How am I doing so far?

The reality slowly kicked in at Westminster that leaving wasn’t a case of out on Friday, start afresh on Monday. There was all these pesky legal obligations and contracts that business’s in the UK were bound by, plus the national obligations the government had.

A ‘clean break’ has been called for by Farage (and others on this very thread). Seems it’s ok to just walk away, take the consequences and deal with them.
A genuine question Ramone, have you ever just ‘walked away’ from legal obligations? If you have, how did it eventually turn out?

The very people who were walking away from a legal obligation are the very same people who have been using scaremongering and slur tactics and delaying a democratically won vote by a majority of this nation to leave the EU an organisation many feel is corrupt and not fit for practice . They have tried every trick in the book to stop Brexit forcing Boris into a corner and his only option was a general election something Corbyn had been asking for but when it came to crunch time he didnt want . The MPs of this nation seriously misjudged the feeling of the majority of voters and it spectacularly back fired on them . The MPs think they know best but England is in a mess and needs sorting pdq . Police need more powers , immigration needs kerbing , and the biggest problem this country has is drug dealing which is out of control and needs addressing now . Ma Kranky is now suggesting anyone caught with small amounts of class A drugs for their own use shouldnt be prosecuted and she wants this bringing in in Scotland , this is the problem lily bellied politicians that can`t see further than the end of their nose and we have to put up with the consequences

dexxy57:

ramone:

Fair enough.

How am I doing so far?

Dexxy57 I have to apologise, got you mixed up with Whispering smith he’s the one who lives down an old tin mine in Cornwall not you.
As for a clean break I would not hold your breath on that one either as I can see the EU making things more than a little difficult about a deal on an business level between us and them so walking away may still happen and I for one hope that’s the outcome.
As for Ma Kranky she definitely has not done the maths that’s for sure and I don’t think Boris will give her a second referendum in the next five years, she keeps spouting its the democratic right for a second Scottish referendum for independence to happen but she was not democratic when it came to honouring the Brexit vote, varying definitions of the meaning of the word democratic is it not , Buzzer.

ramone:

dexxy57:

ramone:

Fair enough.

How am I doing so far?

The very people who were walking away from a legal obligation are the very same people who have been using scaremongering and slur tactics and delaying a democratically won vote by a majority of this nation to leave the EU an organisation many feel is corrupt and not fit for practice . They have tried every trick in the book to stop Brexit forcing Boris into a corner and his only option was a general election something Corbyn had been asking for but when it came to crunch time he didnt want . The MPs of this nation seriously misjudged the feeling of the majority of voters and it spectacularly back fired on them . The MPs think they know best but England is in a mess and needs sorting pdq . Police need more powers , immigration needs kerbing , and the biggest problem this country has is drug dealing which is out of control and needs addressing now . Ma Kranky is now suggesting anyone caught with small amounts of class A drugs for their own use shouldnt be prosecuted and she wants this bringing in in Scotland , this is the problem lily bellied politicians that can`t see further than the end of their nose and we have to put up with the consequences

Ramone just shoot any one dealing drugs that will kerb them, simples Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Dexxy57 I have to apologise, got you mixed up with Whispering smith he’s the one who lives down an old tin mine in Cornwall not you.
As for a clean break I would not hold your breath on that one either as I can see the EU making things more than a little difficult about a deal on an business level between us and them so walking away may still happen and I for one hope that’s the outcome.
As for Ma Kranky she definitely has not done the maths that’s for sure and I don’t think Boris will give her a second referendum in the next five years, she keeps spouting its the democratic right for a second Scottish referendum for independence to happen but she was not democratic when it came to honouring the Brexit vote, varying definitions of the meaning of the word democratic is it not , Buzzer.

If you see it from HER point of view, Scotland didn’t vote Leave. I know it was a UK-wide vote, but you can see the point she’s making.
As for Johnson agreeing to another Indy Referendum . . . he’s spoken. The answer is NO.
Interesting times ahead.

ramone:
[
The very people who were walking away from a legal obligation are the very same people who have been using scaremongering and slur tactics and delaying a democratically won vote by a majority of this nation to leave the EU an organisation many feel is corrupt and not fit for practice . They have tried every trick in the book to stop Brexit forcing Boris into a corner and his only option was a general election something Corbyn had been asking for but when it came to crunch time he didn`t want . The MPs of this nation seriously misjudged the feeling of the majority of voters and it spectacularly back fired on them . The MPs think they know best but England is in a mess and needs sorting pdq . Police need more powers , immigration needs kerbing , and the biggest problem this country has is drug dealing which is out of control and needs addressing now . Ma Kranky is now suggesting anyone caught with small amounts of class A drugs for their own use shouldn`t be prosecuted and she wants this bringing in in Scotland , this is the problem lily bellied politicians that can`t see further than the end of their nose and we have to put up with the consequences

You’ve missed your calling Ramone. You should have been a politician. That is one of the best politician’s answers I’ve seen. Change the subject, deflect the question, ramble on about something you weren’t asked about . . .

England’s in a mess? You bet it is. And you’ve just dug yourself in deeper by electing Boris.

Buzzer:

Got stuck for nearly an hour trying to get on the M62 from the M1 on Thursday evening, I’d have happily swapped places for a tin mine in Cornwall.