Eu referendum whats your vote

As regards to Ma Kranky , well Boris should now take pains to explain to her as to which side of her bread is buttered i.e. Scotland cannot afford go it alone never mind getting readmitted to the EU if and a BIG IF Scotland ever voted to “leave” the UK, which is extremely doubtful ! Bewick.

Franglais:

ramone:
Ma Krankys reaction to the news her party had won the seat for Dumbartonshire from Swinson , she was jumping around looking like a cross between Anne Robinson and Basil Brush , no respect

Buzzer:
Ma Kranky on that news just shows you the calibre of her, nasty little piece of work there from a jumped up little elf. No respect for a fellow politician what so ever even though she was from another party, she needs to have a little bit more decorum, Buzzer.

Well, thanks for that lesson in decorum, respect, and polite manners from you gentlemen. We can all learn from your fine example.

“We can all learn from your fine example”
Your welcome and we live in hope, just waiting now for the EU have a massive sulk and make things so awkward that Boris just turns round and tells them to do one and then we will get exactly what we voted for in the first place back in 2016, Buzzer.

There really is nowt’ to choose between Ma Kranky or Swinson ! One believes her little “dependant” country could gain access to the that ■■■■■ pile the EU —wrong ! and the other Scots comedienne fancied her chances as Prime Minister of the UK ! :blush: But spare a thought for little 'Ole me as I now have to endure 5 years of that Lib Dem W----- Farron, how the ■■■■ he has managed to get re elected in Westmorland & Lonsdale I am at a loss to understand. So while I am absolutely delighted with the overall result of the election the “fly” ( and a ■■■■■■■ big one) in the ointment is this ■■■■ Farron as my useless MP ! ■■■■■■■ has turned “Blue” apart from that splodge of orange coloured “■■■■■■ in the South east corner ! Bewick.

Bewick:
There really is nowt’ to choose between Ma Karnky or Swinson ! One believes her little “dependant” country could gain access to the that [zb] pile the EU —wrong ! and the other Scots comedienne fancied her chances as Prime Minister of the UK ! :blush: But spare a thought for little 'Ole me as I now have to endure 5 years of that Lib Dem W----- Farron, how the [zb] he has managed to get re elected in Westmorland & Lonsdale I am at a loss to understand. So while I am absolutely delighted with the overall result of the election the “fly” ( and a [zb] big one) in the ointment is this [zb] Farron as my useless MP ! ■■■■■■■ has turned “Blue” apart from that splodge of orange coloured “[zb]” in the South east corner ! Bewick.

not like you to pull your punches Dennis, say what you really mean. :smiling_imp: :imp: :imp: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

kevmac47:

Bewick:
There really is nowt’ to choose between Ma Karnky or Swinson ! One believes her little “dependant” country could gain access to the that [zb] pile the EU —wrong ! and the other Scots comedienne fancied her chances as Prime Minister of the UK ! :blush: But spare a thought for little 'Ole me as I now have to endure 5 years of that Lib Dem W----- Farron, how the [zb] he has managed to get re elected in Westmorland & Lonsdale I am at a loss to understand. So while I am absolutely delighted with the overall result of the election the “fly” ( and a [zb] big one) in the ointment is this [zb] Farron as my useless MP ! ■■■■■■■ has turned “Blue” apart from that splodge of orange coloured “[zb]” in the South east corner ! Bewick.

not like you to pull your punches Dennis, say what you really mean. :smiling_imp: :imp: :imp: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev.

Howay wor Kev a spade is a shovel to me eh! ! All the Best Dennis.

As an expat, who worked and paid his tax in UK, all his life please tell me - do you not think that EU would make any free rade deal for goods to be dependant on an open borders policy for people ?

If that were to happen, wouldn’t all the squabbling in Parliament begin again with decision on whether to accept their " deal ", or whether to opt out and trade on WTO terms ?

OzzyHugh:
As an expat, who worked and paid his tax in UK, all his life please tell me - do you not think that EU would make any free rade deal for goods to be dependant on an open borders policy for people ?

If that were to happen, wouldn’t all the squabbling in Parliament begin again with decision on whether to accept their " deal ", or whether to opt out and trade on WTO terms ?

The Johnson plan is that we will leave in January with his exit deal. There will then be a transition period up to Dec 2020.
Very tight on time etc, but possible.
Re WTO trading: In spite of loads of guff and hot air about trading on WTO terms that would have been a disaster.
During the referendum no-one spoke of it. Everyone in favour of leaving was talking of getting a better deal with the EU, out rather than in. The Hard Brexit stuff came later.
Those who are now wanting this extreme version, may be disappointed later? Time will tell.
Almost no-one trades with the EU on WTO rules. Using WTO rules with our biggest and nearest trade partner would be…foolish…at the least.

theguardian.com/politics/20 … tory-means
fullfact.org/europe/who-trades- … wto-rules/
bbc.com/news/uk-45112872

The only bright spot in this catalogue of disaster is that Bewick has to put up with Farron (who I equally deplore) for another 5 years. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If anyone wondered who it was who constantly shouted out “Stop Brexit” while we were all trying to listen to interviews outside Whitehall here he is, now redundant he’s looking for a new job now but has got a bit of a sore throat, Buzzer

Spardo:
The only bright spot in this catalogue of disaster is that Bewick has to put up with Farron (who I equally deplore) for another 5 years. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You masochist ■■■■ Spardo ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick

Bewick:

Spardo:

You masochist [zb] Spardo ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick

Certainly not a masochist, I’ve got an MP who is worthwhile and can get into hospital for a check-up or X-ray with a simple phone call.

But looking at your situation, I might admit to a degree of ■■■■■■. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hopefully HMRC will be scrutinising that annoying man’s tax return/benefit claims very closely. Many times I’ve wanted to shove that megaphone up his arse.

I watched 5 mins of Question Time last night and Ma Krankys rep was asked if there would be a border if they rejoin the EU and leave the UK , no was his reply , cake n eat it comes to mind , then I made my weekly mistake of putting Have I got news for you on where Hislop announces that it proves the majority of the nation can be fooled, those foolish people paying Hislop and Merton £20000 an episode which reminds me of another saying money talks

ramone:
I watched 5 mins of Question Time last night and Ma Krankys rep was asked if there would be a border if they rejoin the EU and leave the UK , no was his reply , cake n eat it comes to mind , then I made my weekly mistake of putting Have I got news for you on where Hislop announces that it proves the majority of the nation can be fooled, those foolish people paying Hislop and Merton £20000 an episode which reminds me of another saying money talks

I also watched Hislop last night and what a jumped up self opiniated little piece of crap he is, in fact I feel the BBC themselves don’t like the result of the general election either and think they should let Boris get into gear proper before downing the man and only time will tell on that one.
By the way does any one know how that nice lady Gina Miller thinks she is still going to stop Brexit, just wondering, Buzzer

Buzzer:

ramone:

I also watched Hislop last night and what a jumped up self opiniated little piece of crap he is, in fact I feel the BBC themselves don’t like the result of the general election either and think they should let Boris get into gear proper before downing the man and only time will tell on that one.
By the way does any one know how that nice lady Gina Miller thinks she is still going to stop Brexit, just wondering, Buzzer

I cant remember now but was it Boris who said the BBC should be self funding they shouldn’t be allowed to slander the hand that feeds them

i watched MotD last night see if Chief Remoaner Lineker still had that smug expression he always wears…but he had gone AWOL :laughing:

carryfast-yeti:
i watched MotD last night see if Chief Remoaner Lineker still had that smug expression he always wears…but he had gone AWOL [emoji38]

Lineker gone AWOL?
Has ReesMogg been seen now the election is over?

ramone:

Buzzer:

ramone:

I cant remember now but was it Boris who said the BBC should be self funding they shouldn’t be allowed to slander the hand that feeds them

So are you saying that the BBC shouldn’t be free to criticise the Government of the day? They they should be a tool of propaganda like Pravda?
There may be arguments to have them self funding, but saying they shouldn’t be free to criticise the Gov is against free speech.

Franglais:

ramone:

Buzzer:

ramone:

So are you saying that the BBC shouldn’t be free to criticise the Government of the day? They they should be a tool of propaganda like Pravda?
There may be arguments to have them self funding, but saying they shouldn’t be free to criticise the Gov is against free speech.

Being funded by the taxpayer the BBC should remain neutral but IMHO I don’t think that is always the case, but lately if you turned on the TV you could think you were watching ITV as the BBC seem to have adopted two minutes of telling you whats coming on in the future, what ever happened to the TV times, Buzzer

Franglais:

ramone:

Buzzer:

ramone:

Not when they are saying everyone who voted tory are fools