Eu referendum whats your vote

Great Post from the Maoster over on the Pro Drivers thread (Re: Getting a full time job - how?? (class 2)) answering Carryfasy)-

Seriously mate everything you’ve written is word soup. Like everything you post it’s half arsed gibberish, a weird kind of stream of consciousness diatribe.
It all boils down to your victim complex and the fact that you’re bone idle and for some bizarre reason think that the world owes you something. I’ve got news for you, it doesn’t, deal with it .

whisperingsmith:
Great Post from the Maoster over on the Pro Drivers thread (Re: Getting a full time job - how?? (class 2)) answering Carryfasy)-

Seriously mate everything you’ve written is word soup. Like everything you post it’s half arsed gibberish, a weird kind of stream of consciousness diatribe.
It all boils down to your victim complex and the fact that you’re bone idle and for some bizarre reason think that the world owes you something. I’ve got news for you, it doesn’t, deal with it .

Yeah right.Let me guess you want Juddian’s ideas on driver recruitment there and your ideas on selling out the country to your stinking 4th Reich here.As for maoster’s ideas in either case who gives a zb they can’t be any worse. :unamused:

OK “CF” so do you believe you have got your Brexit EU MP voted in ? has all your hard work of leafletting Leatherhead paid off ! I hope you only went out in the hours of darkness otherwise Nige would get “blown out” and we would be even deeper in the “doo doo” ! Will you be staying up for the results tomorrow night ! And will we be hearing cheering from the roof tops in Leatherhead ? Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
OK “CF” so do you believe you have got your Brexit EU MP voted in ? has all your hard work of leafletting Leatherhead paid off ! I hope you only went out in the hours of darkness otherwise Nige would get “blown out” and we would be even deeper in the “doo doo” ! Will you be staying up for the results tomorrow night ! And will we be hearing cheering from the roof tops in Leatherhead ? Cheers Bewick.

The only leaflets I’d have delivered would have been for UKIP not Farage’s circus.But Batten seems to have decided to call it a day and who can blame him with that Tory ■■■■■■ Farage calling us all racist extremists.So after a bit of thought I decided to vote UKIP as usual anyway and zb Farage and all the rest of his controlled opposition Tory muppets.

The fact that we’re even in the EU elections 3 years after the vote to Leave tells you all about the rigged foregone conclusion as to where this is all going.With Farage obviously just being parachuted in by May to split the UKIP vote as an insurance policy just in case there were still too many UKIP votes to chuck in the skip and lose in the turnout figure.

Who will be next in No10

Brexit-news-1132169.jpg

Brexit-news-1132157.jpg

Who really gives a toss anymore.Whoever it is will be part of the same,self serving, egotistical,arrogant,greedy,band that has been there for ever,and have lost touch with reality and the people who put them there.

hutpik:
Who really gives a toss anymore.Whoever it is will be part of the same,self serving, egotistical,arrogant,greedy,band that has been there for ever,and have lost touch with reality and the people who put them there.

I agree totally Hutpic, and that public school prat Cameron who started the debacle, was so far up his own arse and out of touch he couldn’t see what was going to happen . Then the spineless toe rag spat his dummy out and jumped ship!! Now the rectal orifice is looking to get his nose back in the trough!! Regards Kev.

Buzzer:
Who will be next in No10

I hope “Call me Dave” doesn’t make a comeback, I’d like too see Boris in there as I genuinely believe he could do a good job given the chance and it would certainly infuriate the liberal lefty extremist vermin just has Donald Trump has done.

I do think that Esther McVey is rather easy on the eye though…

Never be in any doubt about the EU Army:

express.co.uk/news/uk/10133 … nia-latest

Bloody disgusting allowing our fine Lads to get mixed up with EURO apologies for an Army, when the first shots are fired there would only be our lads still facing the enemy and if it was a Friday afternoon , well the Gerries and the Dutchmen don’t fight on a weekend ! And the Frogs and Eyties would have probably surrendered the day before the first shot was fired ! Oh! and we are supposed to be leaving the EU so what is our Army getting involved in exercises anyway ! Cheers Bewick.

cav551:
Never be in any doubt about the EU Army:

express.co.uk/news/uk/10133 … nia-latest

Strange that Farage didn’t choose to then ask the obvious question,as to how/why the forces ultimate command,in the form of HM,didn’t politely tell the EU that her forces only use the country’s flag for their insignia and order the removal of the EU flag.Not that of an irrelevant,undeclared,illegal,de Jure foreign power.So what did he do instead …called Batten and his supporters racist extremists. :unamused:

Bearing in mind that even during the liberation of Europe in WW2 uniform insignia was all about designating the sovereign Nations which made up the alliance.If the aim of uniform badges,being the designating of those sovereign nations,was good enough then for that job,what’s changed now and why ?.

britishmilitarybadges.co.uk/ … ge-19.html

picclick.co.uk/Original-WW2-Fre … 65675.html

Bewick:
Bloody disgusting allowing our fine Lads to get mixed up with EURO apologies for an Army, when the first shots are fired there would only be our lads

You mean like the ‘English’ army fighting a 100 years war in France,in a French power struggle,for their French King. :wink:

On that note just like then the real question being why haven’t the ‘our fine lads’ mutinied regarding their ultimate commander,in the form of HM,selling them out to an illegal foreign power. :bulb:

Only one party in it, the Brexit party. Put quite simply anyone who thought that the people of this country did not matter then for sure the Conservatives and Labour take note, now weather the outcome of the EU elections in the UK were because the electorate are fed up with three years of non action by our politicians on what we voted for or is it the fact that the majority still want to exit, IMHO I think the latter and believe if Labour had there way on a second vote then we would still be leaving. All you here is what a disaster it will be for us to leave with NO deal but in truth it will have its problems for sure but as a nation we have dealt with far worse in the past so lets march on to October and OUT.

PS. Just wait for the SNP start winging on about another independence vote with the wee lass screeching on about that they want to remain.

PPS. If we dont leave in October look out in the next general elction, cheers Buzzer.

Before you get too ■■■■■■ celebrating Buzzer, what the results show so far is that in purely Brexit/Remain terms the country is still split right down the middle and for those who want a 2nd referendum (not me) the result will be equally tight and too close to call.

Brexit parties 35%, Remain parties 40%. With Scotland and NI still to declare but likely to tilt it even further Remain if anything. And, in referendums, unlike General Elections, percentages do matter.

So don’t get too pleased just yet. :wink: :smiley:

Here in France, the Liberals lost narrowly to the Nationalists, but unlike in Britain, the Nationalists of Europe are not generally campaigning for exit from the EU, more interested in reforming it from within.

And, as expected, the Frexit party here got 2% I think, about half the percentage won by a party dedicated to animals with a handsome Beagle on their posters. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Spardo:
Before you get too ■■■■■■ celebrating Buzzer, what the results show so far is that in purely Brexit/Remain terms the country is still split right down the middle and for those who want a 2nd referendum (not me) the result will be equally tight and too close to call.

Brexit parties 35%, Remain parties 40%. With Scotland and NI still to declare but likely to tilt it even further Remain if anything. And, in referendums, unlike General Elections, percentages do matter.

So don’t get too pleased just yet. :wink: :smiley:

Here in France, the Liberals lost narrowly to the Nationalists, but unlike in Britain, the Nationalists of Europe are not generally campaigning for exit from the EU, more interested in reforming it from within.

And, as expected, the Frexit party here got 2% I think, about half the percentage won by a party dedicated to animals with a handsome Beagle on their posters. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Obviously we differ in our opinions on Brexit that for sure is a fact and lets be clear I wont be getting ■■■■■■ as I don’t very often drink but in the event of us actually leaving the EU then I may have a wee glass to celebrate and as for Bewick it will almost certainly be more than a few drams.
You cannot ignore the voting figures and you can as you have added up all the votes for the straggler parties together which does not really equate to much as in there separate situations they have no real power, I don’t think the Conservatives are about to call a general election as for sure they would lose and who comes out on top I am not sure.
It is clear that we are not the only country in the EU who want change in how the EU operates so watch this space and if Brussels thinks its all done and dusted they better start thinking again.
Here Boris was the clear favourite to be the new PM but already the sabotage engine has fired up with that Rory Stewart who is a staunch remainer and also Gove the little Rat we shall see Buzzer.

Buzzer:
It is clear that we are not the only country in the EU who want change in how the EU operates so watch this space and if Brussels thinks its all done and dusted they better start thinking again.

Agreed, but that is the difference, most of the right wing nationalistic parties in Europe want to reform it from within, not leave it altogether as in Britain. It is what Britain should do not throw the baby out with the bathwater. As I said above, the Frexit party in France couldn’t get half the votes a Beagle could. Not sure if anyone asked the Beagle though, but generally speaking dogs are happy as long as they are fed, warm, and don’t get kicked. :smiley:

I see Nigel wants a General Election in which he thinks he will sweep the board. Not on those results he won’t. :slight_smile:

Buzzer:
Only one party in it, the Brexit party. Put quite simply anyone who thought that the people of this country did not matter then for sure the Conservatives and Labour take note, now weather the outcome of the EU elections in the UK were because the electorate are fed up with three years of non action by our politicians on what we voted for or is it the fact that the majority still want to exit, IMHO I think the latter and believe if Labour had there way on a second vote then we would still be leaving. All you here is what a disaster it will be for us to leave with NO deal but in truth it will have its problems for sure but as a nation we have dealt with far worse in the past so lets march on to October and OUT.

PS. Just wait for the SNP start winging on about another independence vote with the wee lass screeching on about that they want to remain.

PPS. If we dont leave in October look out in the next general elction, cheers Buzzer.

Suggest you look again at the figures regarding the ‘combined’ remain vote IE LabLibDemConGreenSNP.On that note the turnout figure is a joke compared to the referendum figure and TBP has just taken the UKIP vote combined with an obviously ( very ) few LabCon Leave voters.The real question being where did the referendum turnout figure go and the fact is however you look at it we’ve actually got a remain majority in the European parliament and the domestic one.Not to mention more importantly a disillusioned patriot vote,in the form of TR’s and Batten’s supporters, who now really don’t give a zb what happens to the place. :unamused:

Spardo:

Yes but as we know the ‘EU’ ain’t the same thing as a Confedration of Sovereign States and,from your Federalist point of view,the spectre of a ‘reformed’ Confederal Europe made up of sovereign Nation States,with the National right of opt out and substitution over every decision,is an even wore nightmare than Brexit.

Which in our case proves nothing except that the UK is as expected an inherently Federalist institution with a schizophrenic type anti Federalist side which will never over come the former without firstly smashing the Conservative Federalist Party followed by creating a Confederal UK.Then we ‘might’ just stand a chance of joining the European Nationalists in going for a Confederal Europe.

Which was UKIP’s biggest mistake in thinking that it could create a hybrid of UK Federalism and EU anti Federalism in isolation from the rest of Europe and the European Nationalist movement and,unfortunately now for the country,it paid the price. :unamused:

Did not see anywhere that Nigel Farage wanted a general election I think this is misleading, what he actually said was that if Brexit is not delivered by October by the present government then both Labour and the Conservatives would get a shock if a general election was held and I do think they would, don’t think Farage wants to be in power here as his whole agenda is to leave the EU and as fast as possible and IMHO I don’t think he would not make a good PM even if the opportunity arose.
There are plenty here who think they have what it takes to be PM but I really could not speculate whom that may be but in the end all I know is it is going to take someone pretty special to galvanise the toss pots in Whitehall at the moment and as I have said before they cant even decide if they want sugar in there tea so we aint got much hope.
There has been a lot thinking like you over here and when interviewed all they say is if you compare the votes cast in different parties and add up all those anti Brexit votes the total is greater than the Brexit party itself but to me that means nought as when you have a election vote there is only one winner and that is the first past the post with the greatest amount of votes and in this EU election Farage and his party were victorious pretty amazing as they only formed six weeks ago.
Waiting to see what the temperature is this coming week when they all go back to Whitehall and how TM who has finally resigned will mange the decimation of the Conservative party and also what will Labour do with Corbin as both the leaders of the Cons and Lib Dems have resigned, will he make it a trio, Buzzer.

Well he was reported as saying:

Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage said he was ready to “take on” the Tories and Labour in a general election.

and I, like you, have only such reports to go on.

Anyway, I also made the point about a referendum, and however you disparage the

straggler parties

as you call them, the fact is that they got more votes from Remainers than Nigel did from Leavers, so in that case 1st past the post nonsense does not come into it.