Eu referendum whats your vote

kevmac47:
This poor fella has given up on any resolution to what was democratically voted for!!0

Is that Buzzer ■■? :wink: :frowning: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ramone:

Spardo:

ramone:
Some nice places in Spain you should consider it

So should you if you think it’s so nice, but not for me.

Im proud to be English so i contribute to my own countries welfare ,Spains good for holidays like many European countries

Couldn’t agree more, it does make me roll my eyes reading all the posts from expats berating any Brits who had the ordasity to vote leave, only worried they might be sent packing if we do get what we voted for maybe…

bigstraight6:

ramone:

Spardo:

ramone:
Some nice places in Spain you should consider it

So should you if you think it’s so nice, but not for me.

Im proud to be English so i contribute to my own countries welfare ,Spains good for holidays like many European countries

Couldn’t agree more, it does make me roll my eyes reading all the posts from expats berating any Brits who had the ordasity to vote leave, only worried they might be sent packing if we do get what we voted for maybe…

I wonder how many foreign resident Britons you have read on here, and why should you object at us expressing democratic views? What does it matter where you live, we are all British, many pay our taxes to Britain and many more buy a lot of stuff from Britain. So what’s the problem?

All this bollox about the 5 million EU immigrants having their rights protected in the UK and also the rights of the 1 or 2 million UK citizens will have the same rights on Mainland Europe is just that “Bollox”. 90% + of the UK citizens in Europe are “Retirees/Pensioners” who have their own Pensions/Incomes from the UK and are not dependant on the EU ! But 99% of the EU Immigrants in the UK are “Economic” and are working here ! So there is really absolutely no comparison between the two groups ! Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:
All this bollox about the 5 million EU immigrants having their rights protected in the UK and also the rights of the 1 or 2 million UK citizens will have the same rights on Mainland Europe is just that “Bollox”. 90% + of the UK citizens in Europe are “Retirees/Pensioners” who have their own Pensions/Incomes from the UK and are not dependant on the EU ! But 99% of the EU Immigrants in the UK are “Economic” and are working here ! So there is really absolutely no comparison between the two groups ! Cheers Bewick.

This is true, but not the whole story, many Brits here are working hard to make a living and many came here to work, not retire, but having worked and contributed in both countries, like me, then retired from work here. Don’t see why it should deny us free speech though, as some seem to think.

Oh! and just to “stir the pot” and stick a “sharpened stick” into the cage, I don’t agree that mainland EU Citizens should have a vote in UK elections which, lets face it, would be detrimental to the course the UK has chosen i.e. LEAVE the EU. If I was unfortunate enough to have to live in another EU Country as a UK National I certainly would not want to vote in that country’s election ! So bloody great as to what has happened in our EU elections. If an EU Immigrant wants to vote well by all means get a postal vote back in their country of origin but they can’t be entitled to screw up our elections up ! Cheers Bewick.

Spardo:

Bewick:

This is true, but not the whole story, many Brits here are working hard to make a living and many came here to work, not retire, but having worked and contributed in both countries, like me, then retired from work here. Don’t see why it should deny us free speech though, as some seem to think.

I rest my case !! Bewick.

Bewick:

Spardo:

Bewick:

I rest my case !! Bewick.

Bewick, seriously, pause and think. You don’t have a case to rest.

Morning all,
13 years ago a friend of mine moved to Portugal and set up in property sales.
She tells me that more and more enquiries are coming from ex pats in France and Spain with an evan split between those retired and still working, looking for a move, not holiday home.
Unsettling is the only word given as to possibly why. Harvey

Well here we are near to the end of May in two senses, first its the 24th and of course TM resigning as Prime Minister on the 7th of June so lets just hope who ever replaces her in No10 is a Brexiteer so we can put this sham to bed once and for all. BoJo is favourite as the new PM but that does not count for much so who knows who the successful candidate will be. In the end her trying to bring back a version of her original deal got so much negative response she pulled the plug on that and ultimately had to resign, no doubt she did do some positive things while in office but Brexit was not one, she was a remainer from the outset and basically she has wasted three years of all of our time so now lets just move on and hope it all gets resolved, Buzzer.

Buzzer:
lets just hope who ever replaces her in No10 is a Brexiteer so we can put this sham to bed once and for all she has wasted three years of all of our time so now lets just move on and hope it all gets resolved, Buzzer.

How will anyone do that when the majority of the Tories are remainers including Hammond.Which is why we’ve just taken part in the European Elections.Rather than telling the EU there’s no point because the European Communities Act is going to be repealed soon and we therefore will no longer be an EU member state and therefore won’t be subject to EU laws and directives.Dream on.

:smiley: Greetings,All.
It’s got to be said. Can I cast a clout now that May is out? Hackneyed agreed but what great news to start the day.I hope we get a Leaver to replace her. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :smiley:

900X20:
It’s got to be said. Can I cast a clout now that May is out? Hackneyed agreed but what great news to start the day.I hope we get a Leaver to replace her. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :smiley:

Keep your clouts on lad, May’s a bit late this year, should have gone ages ago. I also hope that a leaver takes up the challenge, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the establishment squirrels another remainer in to scupper the process.
“900X20” eh, a blast from the past - not a split rim, I hope !

fodenway:

900X20:

Keep your clouts on lad, May’s a bit late this year, should have gone ages ago. I also hope that a leaver takes up the challenge, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the establishment squirrels another remainer in to scupper the process.
“900X20” eh, a blast from the past - not a split rim, I hope !

Split rim would be alright in a cage when your blowing them up as would most of our MP’s Buzzer

Buzzer:
Split rim would be alright in a cage when your blowing them up as would most of our MP’s Buzzer

:open_mouth: :laughing:

Junker might just get a shock as the next extension might be right up his backside if we get the right person as PM namely a Brexiteer, Spain already think we are going without a deal so suppose we will have to wait and see, would just like to see the whole EU collapse and we can all get back to reality, Buzzer

61224788_2386048791416997_8102707884124536832_n.png

It won’t matter who the new leader of the tory party is, the true situation is that UK MPs will never allow a no deal exit even if there were to be a 99% majority in a second referendum for exactly that. Add to that the EU will never back down on the terms of the withdrawal agreement because they want the built in shekels and the backstop.

Time for civil war.

cav551:
It won’t matter who the new leader of the tory party is, the true situation is that UK MPs will never allow a no deal exit even if there were to be a 99% majority in a second referendum for exactly that. Add to that the EU will never back down on the terms of the withdrawal agreement because they want the built in shekels and the backstop.

Time for civil war.

Not needed Cav, if they fail to deliver then they get replaced by a govt of patriots instead, no need for violence, that would play into their hands nicely, they either put up or get voted out, simple as that.

cav551:

Time for civil war.

Or to put it in less extreme and more workable terms.HM admits that providing Royal Assent to the European Communities Act was a mistake and badly advised on her part and then orders the military to sort it out.On the basis that either parliament delivers absolute Brexit with immediate effect.Or faces a coup in which the military then takes over the process and tells Juncker that we are out on grounds of the National interest,defence of the realm against foreign takeover including a compromised Parliament gone rogue and therefore National emergency therefore coming under the remit of the Royal Perogative no longer Parliament.

Oh wait on planet Zog,in a world in which the lunatics have taken over the asylum,including HM and her forces,that ain’t going to happen. :unamused:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48403705

express.co.uk/news/uk/101391 … Bridgen-EU

Juddian:

cav551:

Time for civil war.

Not needed Cav, if they fail to deliver then they get replaced by a govt of patriots instead, no need for violence, that would play into their hands nicely, they either put up or get voted out, simple as that.

It’s more likely that this isn’t going to have a happy democratic type ending,assuming handing over the country to a foreign power was ever a matter for a vote,and if there’s any violence it will be our own forces,wearing the EU insignia,helping their German 4th Reich masters to beat and if that doesn’t work shoot the ‘patriots’ you refer to into line.Ain’t Federalism a ■■■■■ as any Irish ‘rebel’ could have told you in 1916-20. :bulb:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6L66xhKdgE