Eu referendum whats your vote

ramone:

Grumpy Dad:
It’s a complete farce mate, the politicians through the last 70 years have embedded us further and further into it, signing treaty’s etc.
Heseltine may have loaded the gun, but the one politician to have pulled the trigger was Blair, he single handedly bound us into it without giving us the choice the rest of Europe were given.
Once these Euro elections are over just watch Blair take leadership, once there we have no chance of leaving no matter who we vote for as all Pro EU leaders back Blair.

Wasn’t Blair the one who put the Human Rights Law into place and his wife made millions from it whilst at the same time it caused misery for millions of law abiding people. And wasn’t Cheries dad a well known leftie Mr Booth “lazy scouse get” as Alf called him

Human Rights was one of the acts brought in by him, and with we saw Treason removed, something that murdering b@stard is guilty of.
Ironic he sent us into an illegal war with a country that he and the joker made millions from through oil, and then he was made envoy to the same country.

Buzzer:
Heinz57 Its all very well being able here to have a democratic vote but a lot must feel what the hell is the point that when it is conducted the government don’t act on the result, that is why many think democracy in this country is long gone and as has been said before politicians are only out for there own financial being and nought else, Buzzer.

That’s a very cynical attitude Buzzer. Got to say though, I kind of agree with you.
I still think everyone should go out and vote though, even if it’s only to, as Spardo suggested, abstain.
Abstention is still a message that what’s on offer is not acceptable.

Buzzer:
Heinz57 jealousy I feel coming on just because you may not have either the knowledge nor the wit to compete with CF or Juddian plus your down right insulting to boot.

Ignore him Buzzer, lefties invariably resort to insults, sometimes chanting :unamused: , when they don’t have any points worth mentioning.

We’ll be off out to vote tomorrow night after work, taking black pens, again because lefties.

dexxy57:
I still think everyone should go out and vote though, even if it’s only to, as Spardo suggested, abstain.
Abstention is still a message that what’s on offer is not acceptable.

That is exactly the point, you choose who you want or you demonstrate in no uncertain terms that none of them are worth your vote.

Interesting development tonight, will TM resign of her own will or will she be forced out most of her cabinet want her gone, think its nearly the end game for her Buzzer

Buzzer:
Interesting development tonight, will TM resign of her own will or will she be forced out most of her cabinet want her gone, think its nearly the end game for her Buzzer

If they were even half genuine May would already be gone by now and there’s not much point or credibility in them wanting to get rid of May without also calling on Hammond to go with her.Not to mention forcibly expelling and deselecting Clark as an example to encourage ‘les autres’ to finally give up on their remainer antics.

Juddian:

Buzzer:
Heinz57 jealousy I feel coming on just because you may not have either the knowledge nor the wit to compete with CF or Juddian plus your down right insulting to boot.

Ignore him Buzzer, lefties invariably resort to insults, sometimes chanting :unamused: , when they don’t have any points worth mentioning.

We’ll be off out to vote tomorrow night after work, taking black pens, again because lefties.

Please point out, Mr J, where the insult was inserted.

dexxy57:

Juddian:

Buzzer:

Please point out, Mr J, where the insult was inserted.

I think calling him an irrelevant mouthpiece might have had something to do with it. Or maybe lumping him in with CF. Who knows, but strikes me as a bit precious if that is so upsetting.

Well up early this morning and down to the community center to vote but got beaten to the post by someone more eager than me so I was second to vote, went to take a picture with me phone but got stopped as she said it was a secret ballot, we shall see when we get the outcome Buzzer.

PS. Just for the record I voted for Brexit but I think most of you knew that eh.

You could be right Buzzer, TM may not be wanted and may not quit, but it is a matter of no importance. Whoever takes over will have the same arithmetic to contend with, and I can’t think of a single politician worthy of the task.

As for Loathsome, good riddance. :laughing:

Got to wait till Sunday to reveal who I voted for. :wink: :slight_smile:

Spardo:

Buzzer:
On the BBC news this morning there was a piece about voting slips for the Euro’s not either getting to the recipients in time or not being returned in time to be counted are you going to be disappointed Spardo, did your envelope have a NL stamp on it because if it did you may be one effected. Apparently they sent them via Holland as this was a cheaper option than Royal Mail, Buzzer.

No problem here Buzzer, I am not allowed to vote in England anymore. I vote here in France and got my cards direct from the Mayor a few days ago. Oh and I certainly won’t be voting for Marine or the Frexit bloke, who fails miserably in the polls and elections every time. Even Marine le Pen has dropped her Frexit policy now I think, probably nobody wants to repeat the ‘bordel’ of Brexit. :laughing:

Linguistic note. Bordel literally means brothel but is often used in slang fashion to mean a shambles or a ballsup. :slight_smile:

So you are now a French citizen are you, have they addopted you and have you relinquished your UK status or hang on to that for beneficial reasons, just asking Buzzer

Buzzer:
So you are now a French citizen are you, have they addopted you and have you relinquished your UK status or hang on to that for beneficial reasons, just asking Buzzer

I really do think you should pay attention Buzzer, it has been clearly stated before.

I am not a French citizen, I am a French resident, and, as such, while I remain an EU citizen can vote in local and, of course, European elections.

I am still a British citizen and even if I was a French one would not need to relinquish my British citizenship. That is my birthright and has not changed. Only if I went to some other country, like Spain, and applied for citizenship, would I lose my British status, but that is their rule not a British one. OK?

Spardo:

Buzzer:

I really do think you should pay attention Buzzer, it has been clearly stated before.

I am not a French citizen, I am a French resident, and, as such, while I remain an EU citizen can vote in local and, of course, European elections.

I am still a British citizen and even if I was a French one would not need to relinquish my British citizenship. That is my birthright and has not changed. Only if I went to some other country, like Spain, and applied for citizenship, would I lose my British status, but that is their rule not a British one. OK?

OOH ! a bit tetchy there are we not I did say I was just asking that’s all.

Buzzer:

Spardo:

Buzzer:

You were just asking, I was just replying. :slight_smile:

Would you rather I didn’t explain, having been asked the question? :slight_smile:

Buzzer:

Spardo:

Buzzer:

Let’s get this right.Brit who lives in France but who doesn’t want to be a French citizen votes in an election regarding Brit MEP’s.In a Federal European parliament which we supposedly left in March.While surely by that logic we can all vote for whoever we want anywhere in Europe.

Why weren’t we told by that logic as an EU citizen I could obviously go over there and vote for an FN or AfD MEP in France or Germany while you and anyone else who is an EU citizen can come here to vote for a LibDem MEP.Having said that why not just say that we can all vote for as many different state MEP’s as we want on the basis of we get one in each member state.

Some would call that anarchy not democracy but saying that it might just work if I’ve got it right. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp:

Spardo:

Buzzer:

Spardo:

Buzzer:

You were just asking, I was just replying. :slight_smile:

Would you rather I didn’t explain, having been asked the question? :slight_smile:

Some nice places in Spain you should consider it

ramone:

So should you if you think it’s so nice, but not for me.

Spardo:

ramone:

Im proud to be English so i contribute to my own countries welfare ,Spains good for holidays like many European countries

ramone:

Spardo:

ramone:

Im proud to be English so i contribute to my own countries welfare ,Spains good for holidays like many European countries

Me too.

This poor fella has given up on any resolution to what was democratically voted for!!