Eu referendum whats your vote

OUR SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL

gingerfold:
The confrontational language, statement really, by Leo Varadkar I was referring to was when he was heard to whisper that he agreed with Tusk’s statement about Brexit politicians going to hell. I accept that he may be an “experienced” politician in Eire, but he isn’t experienced on the EU or world stage.

What was reported,this side of the water was that Varadkar pointed out that the UK press will have a field day with Tusks (ill thought out) comments.Unless you heard something different?
And on the British side,throw a name or two with real EU experience please?Johnson,May,Farage…

Who on TNUK will be supporting/voting for The new Brexit Party now it has been launched ? I reckon it could and probably will take many votes from both the Cons and Labour and if the much talked about new party made up of disgruntled Labour MP’s and a few Con MP’s it might make for an interesting time over the next couple of years ! Cheers Bewick.

I won’t be voting for Farage’s new toy, because i believe it’s been launched to split the Brexiteers and patriots votes away from UKIP, and which may in due course be the only thing that saves the Tory party from complete destruction if they fail to deliver a real Brexit.

I’d like to know who’s backing and bankrolling this new party.

Juddian:
I won’t be voting for Farage’s new toy, because i believe it’s been launched to split the Brexiteers and patriots votes away from UKIP, and which may in due course be the only thing that saves the Tory party from complete destruction if they fail to deliver a real Brexit.

I’d like to know who’s backing and bankrolling this new party.

Farage’s credibility has been shattered assuming he ever had any to start with.Controlled opposition enthusiastic Conservative European Federalist Party puppet.Hiding under a false flag to infiltrate Brit Nationalism with the intention of smashing it and isolating it from its European allies.

telegraph.co.uk/news/politic … -No10.html

youtube.com/watch?v=jwdg7qVoVXk

whiplash:

gingerfold:
The confrontational language, statement really, by Leo Varadkar I was referring to was when he was heard to whisper that he agreed with Tusk’s statement about Brexit politicians going to hell. I accept that he may be an “experienced” politician in Eire, but he isn’t experienced on the EU or world stage.

What was reported,this side of the water was that Varadkar pointed out that the UK press will have a field day with Tusks (ill thought out) comments.Unless you heard something different?
And on the British side,throw a name or two with real EU experience please?Johnson,May,Farage…

The comment was an aside by him that was on a BBC World News bulletin just after 04.00 in the morning last week. So at that time of day probably only me watching, and maybe it was edited out of later bulletins?

and you are correct, we have a cabinet of ministers who are political lightweights and lack gravitas in any shape or form. Any with the necessary experience are either on the back benches (Ken Clarke) or in the Lords (William Hague). Both I’ve named are staunch remainers, but they are respected and experienced politicians.

gingerfold:
we have a cabinet of ministers who are political lightweights and lack gravitas in any shape or form. Any with the necessary experience are either on the back benches (Ken Clarke) or in the Lords (William Hague). Both I’ve named are staunch remainers, but they are respected and experienced politicians.

‘Respected’ only by anyone who’s definition of politically ‘experienced’ means working for the agenda of handing over the country to the EU.

Meanwhile others would say that Gerard Batten alone is worth more than all the MP’s and Lords combined including David Davis and Mogg.Plenty of political experience in his case.

Bewick:
Who on TNUK will be supporting/voting for The new Brexit Party now it has been launched ? I reckon it could and probably will take many votes from both the Cons and Labour and if the much talked about new party made up of disgruntled Labour MP’s and a few Con MP’s it might make for an interesting time over the next couple of years ! Cheers Bewick.

No it will just do exactly as intended in splitting the Leave vote.What’s your obvious problem with Batten led UKIP in that regard Bewick ?.

As for Labour if it’s so called Leave MP’s were real they’d obviously have called for a Hoey leadership challenge or at least replaced Starmer with her in the job of shadow Brexit minister.

GF thats my point.
One doesnt have to agree with their policies,or politics,but at least be recognised for their political attributes.Career politicians too strong a phrase?Rather than the "in politics this week/out next" types.On both sides of the water.Or the favorite over here,my father was a TD(MP) Ill go for it!Shure the name is good!
And once again,while keeping each politicians beliefs and ethos out of it,its how they behave in public as well,goes a long way.Do all the slagging and shouting behind doors,but be straight and polite on the world stage.Currently,from my point of view,your lot(both sides) aren`t doing a lot to endear themselves to the world,with their shenanigans

Wow…102 pages already.

Today on Radio4 they were in Scotland.

An interviewee said that “IF” we (UK) leave the EU the Scots would have another referendum to separate from the UK and rejoin the EU.

Does he realise the “Backstop” would apply to Scotland just as it would to Ireland. I don’t think they are thinking that far down the road.

gazzer:
Today on Radio4 they were in Scotland.

An interviewee said that “IF” we (UK) leave the EU the Scots would have another referendum to separate from the UK and rejoin the EU.

Does he realise the “Backstop” would apply to Scotland just as it would to Ireland. I don’t think they are thinking that far down the road.

Gazzer that little wee lassie who’s think she is in charge of Scotland aint wired up right, don’t know if FT has had a go but he’s either exceptionally good or bloody useless as you know, any ways do you really think if they were independent that the EU would want them as a member, they got enough members now who have nothing to offer and are on the verge of being bankrupt so they wont want another. Buzzer.

Does he realise the “Backstop” would apply to Scotland just as it would to Ireland. I don’t think they are THINKING that far down the road.
[/quote]
THINKING, is this an English word. if the wee dwarf used that we would be in deep trouble. Harvey

HRS:
Does he realise the “Backstop” would apply to Scotland just as it would to Ireland. I don’t think they are THINKING that far down the road.

THINKING, is this an English word. if the wee dwarf used that we would be in deep trouble. Harvey
[/quote]
In case she got lost in translation, smaoineachadh, or at that’s what Google says.

Morning all,
This could be wrong or it could be right, depends on which side of the fence you are on.
I have not researched it “Spardo” but i like it, of course. Harvey

thums up.png

HRS:
Morning all,
This could be wrong or it could be right, depends on which side of the fence you are on.

70million during exit then 50million per year after.
Since they will be able to pass their costs on (to us) it won’t affect their business. Still gonna sell their pills.
That doesn’t mean it won’t affect us as GSK’s customers. We will pay more and may wait longer for those pills.

Quoting just one line from that report gives a very misleading impression.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

HRS:
Morning all,

JCB.
“Trading in WTO terms is a matter of routine”.
Yep. It’s routine to pay extra because of tariffs. It’s routine to have extra paperwork. It’s routine to have extra checks in WTO rather than free trade movements.

i see honda have cast their vote

bailing out by 2022

tonyj105:
i see honda have cast their vote

bailing out by 2022

How long will it be before someone appears, parrots “project fear”, and then turns away to bury their head in the sand again?

All due to Brexit?
Doubtful, but it must be a significant factor.
Official announcement pending…

Seems to me every one puts blame on Brexit just like BMI but when you see there figures they averaged only 18 seats filled on there planes last year so naff all to do with Brexit.

What a too do with several Labour MP’s quitting as they don’t see eye to eye with there wonderous leader, just makes Treason Mays hand stronger if that is at all possible, Buzzer